Uncle Roms Mixed Pack Mishaps

• Thread starter UncleRomulus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

I’m going to take this opportunity to review peakseedsbc.
Let’s start with the bad.
When I was doing my homework on them I saw in other reviews that the strains take a little too long and that smell is weak. I found this also to be true. (Although if you put great effort into curing the smell you do get is amazing, just mild) It’s unfortunate that the finishing time isn’t better for outdoors, because on the plus side...
Pros
VERY resilient to pm, bud rot, basically everything. Very strong, healthy plants.
I should mention the sweet c99 finishes in good time for a sativa.
Amazing roots- had to transplant earlier than usual cause those crazy roots.
I’m very impressed with potency.
Nice yield.
Resilience is a word that comes to mind. Most strains not picky and just want to live and bare fruit. Hard to screw it up.
Great Bag appeal as well. Beautiful
Anything with the sweet skunk in it is a psychopath.. either a mass bush or wants to be 10 feet tall. Just wild and unbridled.
Overall I would highly recommend peaks gear to beginners that want killer bud without problems. (Use Mikes genetics and your friends will think you are actually good at growing wink wink)
Skunkberry and sweet c99 are my faves so far.
I’d also recommend peaks beans for anyone wanting to do some breeding. Very consistent phenowise. Very sturdy genetics

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

400 watt boat anchor was getting too heavy for my tent. Not worth it. Don’t have an mh bulb for the 1k sooo..

You call that a boat anchor? (Said in fake scottish accent)

This was in my first grow in my 4x4. To complicate fit even more I had bought fat insulated ducting that barely fit between the lamp and walls of the tent.

Its a sun system blockbuster 6”. Its heavy. The secret Jardin held it for 2 years.

F28BD7D1 60A0 4D32 A2FD E36DA54C21E1

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

You call that a boat anchor? (Said in fake scottish accent)

This was in my first grow in my 4x4. To complicate fit even more I had bought fat insulated ducting that barely fit between the lamp and walls of the tent.

Its a sun system blockbuster 6”. Its heavy. The secret Jardin held it for 2 years.

View attachment 851037
Wasn’t talking about the 1k cool tube that like a half pound maybe. I have this 400 watt mh shop light with a proper grow bulb in it, but I weighs like 70 pounds I swear lol

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Transplanted the two clones into 7 gal fabric. Bubblegummer and real og. The friend that cut me these clones has some of each cured enough to try.. both great phenos so decided I better grow em big. The o g is mad stinky and cheesy. The bubblegummer tastes and smells amazing like fruit loops

FB4CC293 A2F0 42E2 BAC6 34D81DD7D359
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

This one will be twice as fun. I’m setting it up so I can open my 5x5 big window and the 1k blasts a bit into space chamber as well as what’s I’m throwing in there hehe.

You should cross skywalker kush and death star and grow the newly named “Star Wars Kush” in your new space pod.

Youre an old timey guy so you can really say you grew it a long time ago in a galaxy far far away.

:-)

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Here’s my ghetto half measures until I get it sorted tomorrow. @TerpyTyrone i know you love this shit hehe
Also I got this little one on the floor under the hps to try and get er to stretch out.. haha she’s lightning tight

5B5559BB 278F 49BD AE8E 58AD86CF17D0
1F45FEA5 32AD 4427 A6F3 5B7E148975C1
CDA91B72 AD60 4527 8722 615A9A7A6469
9B595F6B 09CC 4F10 A03E 145660ACEF2C
C1993638 285C 4C9D 88CB 1157B4683A58
Top Bottom