Uncle Romulus’ Perpetual Nightmare/uneven Canopy

• Thread starter UncleRomulus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

That’s funny cause I’m the opposite lol. Go hard in the winter and just chill with a few under leds in summer (plus the odd outdoor plant) I currently have both my veg and flower chamber in a 7.5x7.5 ft room. (Tiny house) Took some figuring lol. Some would say no room to grow. Not your old uncle.

scubascrog

scubascrog

seed to fllower in a 9x6x8 box in the garage. at some point I want to convert the whole garage, I have an unused 20 amp breaker just for the external christmas lights I'm gonna steal heheheh

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Everything loaded up. Planted the rest of my mixed seed from peakseedsbc. Gonna mainline my real o g clone and pink kush seedling to slow me up a bit. The 4 mixed that got head start will be topped and the ones just starting to poke will be just main cola donkey danguses.

5EC7879C 350E 43A8 AD5B 9E9F9BB14713
89146A91 D305 452A 81B7 558B665F9415
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
So let me tell ya ll a little story. There was this dude on icmag that was abusing the shit out of a few plants trying to do a service to himself and other outdoor growers as far as seeing what the strain could put up with. Light leaks and messing with photo period, letting it get dry af, overwatering the hell out of it. Basically he was trying to see if it would herm or whether it could yield anything under lots of stress. Anyways I almost made an account there just to back this guy up cause everyone, including the seed vendor was hatin. They didn’t get it. Anyways I had a weak pheno of the sweet skunk c99 cross from peak seeds. Shout out mike j. Didn’t love her from the start so barely watered it or gave it ferts during veg. Overwatered it with run off during flower so far spoiling her with straight not ph ed water twice. Barely gave her any light but I’ll be daaarned, she s looking great! Just jokes she’s fairly rough BUT I will be curing and smoking her. Honestly I bet I’ll have smoked much worse. Oh and I’ve been breaking her during flower and taping her up.. and had the fan steady blasting her.. now that I see it written I feel a bit bad.. but it’s in the name of science. This strain is not bad at its worst.

C99 is resilient as fuck. Bros Grimm knocked it out of the park with that strain.

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Ya man. She’s hearty. Mike j from peakseeds worked with them back in the day pretty sure. His c99, blueberry, nl are all the real deal. His sweet skunk c99 cross is unstoppable. Hard to train even cause it just wants to run wild. His blueberry is DJ shorts from back in the day crossed with another blueberry (maybe sensi?) gonna order 50 northern berry seeds probably next. It’s his oldest (released 2001) nl #5 x blueb. Can you tell I’m a fan of the blues lol.

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

I want my sweet c99 and c99 out of my tent bad guys.. can’t wait to even out the canopy and let the blueberry finish up. Was thinking of chopping em down tomorrow night. They could use another week tho maybe.. what do you guys think? Will I be regretting it?

291C9D61 C296 4C6A 8499 8264EA526A24
595FBB68 52E7 4853 89BC 50407B81E4A6
UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

The sweet c99 and c99 minus a few small branches taken a week ago cause I was horny. Some decent heft to em. From now on every week or two I will be harvesting something. Blueberry is finishing up and skunkberry is starting week 8

E4F8CBB4 C987 43F0 9990 2C3B15D87CB7
D6DF6D4F 5833 4F60 92BA E74E1DCEA137
466C9295 C10D 4C69 95A5 C2D6946BA781
UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Had some fun today. The wife made some very strong canna coconut oil. I made a deadly smoothie cooking leaves in peanut butter before throwing it and a banana and such. Put some of the coconut oil in also. Was thinking of it more as a healthy beverage and was just slurping away and then WAM. Haha gonna sleep well that’s for sure

DETtoPDX

DETtoPDX

10/10 would smoke that c99, well done. I love the page in general, lots of good looking buds going on. How do you dry and cure? I usually hang the whole plant for a slow dry.

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Wow thanks buddy. Would love to smoke some with ya.
10/10 would smoke that c99, well done. I love the page in general, lots of good looking buds going on. How do you dry and cure? I usually hang the whole plant for a slow dry.
Ya I’m hanging whole and dry trimming. I ve always cured in mason jars. I use very little tech and just go by feel whenever possible. This will be my best round yet hands down. Thing is it ain’t stopping. Every week or two check back for latest bounty :smoking: I’ll head over and check out your grow now

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

I will be posting the weight of each plant or strain seperately after dried. Since it’s a perpetual gong show there is no real point of trying to figure out gram per watt or total tent yield. I mean come on I have three generations of a blueberry plant all alive at once right now haha. Also let’s just say now my gpw is like 14. That’s right 14 gram per watt. I mean pounds. 14 pounds per watt. Why does everyone else suck so bad you might ask yourself. I have a little secret for you.. germinate you r seeds upside down. It’s a family secret

Latest posts

Top Bottom