• Thread starter UncleRomulus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Just realized none of that’s in order oh well. Here’s more pictures

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

So let me tell ya ll a little story. There was this dude on icmag that was abusing the shit out of a few plants trying to do a service to himself and other outdoor growers as far as seeing what the strain could put up with. Light leaks and messing with photo period, letting it get dry af, overwatering the hell out of it. Basically he was trying to see if it would herm or whether it could yield anything under lots of stress. Anyways I almost made an account there just to back this guy up cause everyone, including the seed vendor was hatin. They didn’t get it. Anyways I had a weak pheno of the sweet skunk c99 cross from peak seeds. Shout out mike j. Didn’t love her from the start so barely watered it or gave it ferts during veg. Overwatered it with run off during flower so far spoiling her with straight not ph ed water twice. Barely gave her any light but I’ll be daaarned, she s looking great! Just jokes she’s fairly rough BUT I will be curing and smoking her. Honestly I bet I’ll have smoked much worse. Oh and I’ve been breaking her during flower and taping her up.. and had the fan steady blasting her.. now that I see it written I feel a bit bad.. but it’s in the name of science. This strain is not bad at its worst.

8C1D108D F5BC 44C1 999E 8F0F526D58E3
Madmax

Madmax

Nice grows you have there dude...gee that bud in last pic of post #24 is sure lookin good...shes gotta b close to the chop,but ive had all pistols brown once and the damn thing wasnt ready...

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

Good day farm. Thought I would start posting some pics and such as I fumble around trying to grow some decent jah man. My setup is as follows

2x3 homemade veg “tent”
2 7 way splitters full of screw in leds. (5000k) 144 watts.
5x5 fusion hut
1000 watt hps se
6 inch inline and carbon filter, passive intake.
Promix and perlite with a dash of coco for good luck. I’m using a three part chem base and biobud and biobloom at the moment cause that’s what was lyin around. Keep my ph round 6.5 and try not to overdo the ol nutrientéz. After I get caught up I’m going to do a big mix pack mystery round. I use random vessels as pots with no regard for uniformity. Here look
Here look!! Hahaha. Great start to a thread, dilliligaf.
Does it look like I give a Fuck? Nope.

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

My experiment, an auto WW from cropking that wasnt auto. It revegged and went nuts. I cloned her in flower and ran clones in flower light schedule.
She grew into this.
I dont know what to call it.
Horsecock clone. Looks like she was in the oven a lil too long.

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Much like my grow this thread is very organized and concise lol
I’d tell you what ppm I’m giving that skunkberry for it s watering tomorrow but it’s not like you really care right. Your nutes are prob different and you probably know more than me. Sleep peacefully, I check my runoff. Anyways was just given a nice clone. Either bubblegummer or real og (again very organized) from a brethren. Also 4 mystery mixed from peakseedsbc poked up. Testing out this slightly hot potting soil before I start the whole gaggle of 14ish mixed. Here look.. unless your too busy, I understand. Oh ya I cut some blueberry clones. The sweet Cindy s and the 1gen blueberry still aren’t ready to chop so let’s not even look.

7CF7D6EE FED8 4986 958D 9DCD74C03224
81EC0E21 A4F2 491B A123 A0C770E635DE
21CB3C21 A06F 4AEE A003 76C2E687679A
UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

I think this one will be tasteh. I usually just smoke my larf or whatever kids today are callin the shit nards and make the trim into waxy oil. Thinking of makin some hash out of ma shit nards. Cold water.. old school screen pressed.. debating what to do. What meathod do you guys use?

E255D005 C7F3 4229 9F2B 265BE03E4799
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
I think this one will be tasteh. I usually just smoke my larf or whatever kids today are callin the shit nards and make the trim into waxy oil. Thinking of makin some hash out of ma shit nards. Cold water.. old school screen pressed.. debating what to do. What meathod do you guys use?
Bubble hash! Or dry ice

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Can I mail you the trim and you can do it and we’ll split the hash lol. I’m pretty lazy for bubble and dry ice isn’t available where I’m at. But maybe.. I’ll have to acquire a bubble bag but believe it or not I wouldn’t see it till the new year mail order. Hmm
Bubble hash! Or dry ice

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Can I mail you the trim and you can do it and we’ll split the hash lol. I’m pretty lazy for bubble and dry ice isn’t available where I’m at. But maybe.. I’ll have to acquire a bubble bag but believe it or not I wouldn’t see it till the new year mail order. Hmm
Aye! Lol I got pounds to process myself!
I just send my stuff out for co2 blasting

Top Bottom