• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Nah fams that's me. lol just got back from a cross country road trip.
still seems like the weed and sushi is better on the east coast. lol

Found out a well known breeder is a hack fiend tho who perpetually robs his trimmers and any help. and also has fake ass cuts and or outright purposefully renames played out shit to drive hype. and also is selling every elite he has (not many besides what he's famous for) to a conglomerate.

Crazy how mafks can make it that far and be failures

xmas is still in progress but that's definitely the only thing worth talking about regarding my projects.
Haha ya I remember you had some inlaw drama or something

SimplyCmplex

SimplyCmplex

Thanks Man I appreciate you writing this up, first and foremost I will go after the shirbinsky cut

No worries, out of that list, I'd say definitely the sunset sherbet, I'd also like to add caps mac... "The real Divine Genetics GMO Cookies" ...mochi...gushers...biscotti.. and gelato 41 which is far superior to gelato 33. Imo these are super exotics. Last I heard gushers, biscotti, and gelato 41 were all going over $2000 A legit cut.

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

No worries, out of that list, I'd say definitely the sunset sherbet, I'd also like to add caps mac... "The real Divine Genetics GMO Cookies" ...mochi...gushers...biscotti.. and gelato 41 which is far superior to gelato 33. Imo these are super exotics. Last I heard gushers, biscotti, and gelato 41 were all going over $2000 A legit cut.
Thanks. The info I needed to pull the trigger on getting some Mochi cuts.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I will ask him about some of these others you mentioned. I’m out the fing loop on these new strains. Been under a rock lol
He wants a few things from me and after hearing what you have to say I will try and make some moves.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
308D1040 8111 49DA 949E 58A1973E37BA
Citral glue joint today!

SimplyCmplex

SimplyCmplex

Thanks. The info I needed to pull the trigger on getting some Mochi cuts.

Yeah that mochi is pretty dope. People have it, yet you hardly see flowers or crosses of it. I'm getting ready to take cuts off my mochi, and gmo mom in roughly a week. Got some breeding work planned for both, and a few others. If you can get it, DO IT!

SimplyCmplex

SimplyCmplex

A cheese project I've been working on for roughly 3 years. Getting real close to finish. Smells like funky moldy cheetos. I luv the old skool strains and flavors that seem to be forgotten. Also working on road kill skunk. That project has been frustrating, since just about EVERY skunk is sweet now...even when you breed 2 un-sweetend skunks together it still reappears in the progeny. It'll take time, but definitely a goal of mine.
Screenshot 20171217 111536

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
A cheese project I've been working on for roughly 3 years. Getting real close to finish. Smells like funky moldy cheetos. I luv the old skool strains and flavors that seem to be forgotten. Also working on road kill skunk. That project has been frustrating, since just about EVERY skunk is sweet now...even when you breed 2 un-sweetend skunks together it still reappears in the progeny. It'll take time, but definitely a goal of mine.View attachment 764958
I can totally see the cheese in that strain! What are you breeding her with? I always loved the U.K. cheese flavor and way back it use to get me high. She drifted and was growing skinny stems small leaves so I trashed her.

incogneato

incogneato

View attachment 764943 Citral glue joint today!
Good lawd! I see what you meant about trimming now! A pair of scissors for each bud?
Rolled up a fatty of mob dipped in Chemdog D kief for this sunday morn. My back hurts like a mofo. View attachment 764947
Might have to do the same, this cold always kills my body, at the ripe old age of 39.
A cheese project I've been working on for roughly 3 years. Getting real close to finish. Smells like funky moldy cheetos. I luv the old skool strains and flavors that seem to be forgotten. Also working on road kill skunk. That project has been frustrating, since just about EVERY skunk is sweet now...even when you breed 2 un-sweetend skunks together it still reappears in the progeny. It'll take time, but definitely a goal of mine.View attachment 764958
I was waiting for it to pop up here. The lic looks even better than on ig! I can almost smell the cheez. Alot of people would love to see that skunk project work out. I ran an rks from DNA and just like you said, sweet, no skunk.

Organikz

Organikz

Oops I did it again...blackberry and northern lights #5 hash. The blackberry is a straight blueberry leaner so i like to call it the blue light special. Smoke material is 73 micron and the 220 after that for hash caps. Toothache...fuck!

20171217 150814
20171217 150742
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom