What To Use To Get "frosted" Buds?

• Thread starter hawkman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xavier7995

xavier7995

Nah, it doesn't take that much skill to Google up the optimal environmental parameters and build out a space to achieve them. Anyone can create an environment. Skills are more something you develop over time, how one reacts to issues when they come up, able to see opportunities for improvement, etc. The internet has drastically eased the learning curve, it has become pretty easy for a new grower with a bit of sense to put out great product, though they are not necessarily skilled at growing.

H

hawkman

look at - "Terpinator" or "Terpenez" ALSO ONE CALLED "The Rock" if you want a whole line " Humbolts County's Own" Not "Humbolt county" they are a different company, You will have sucess - but Genetic's is it (look at "In House Genetics" if want some extremely great genetics, but they are pricy ($100.00 to $225.00 a pack !!)

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

A pic is worth 1000 words

20171114 202536
20171114 202536

Dr kabuki

Dr kabuki

Hi Hawkman that's funny you said that I am using Humboldt's own. A little tricky in the beginning but I got the swing of things towards the end. I do like it though. How long have you been using it?

H

hawkman

Hi Hawkman that's funny you said that I am using Humboldt's own. A little tricky in the beginning but I got the swing of things towards the end. I do like it though. How long have you been using it?
Yes !! been using it now for a 2 yr.s I get loaded flowers with terpenes and great aroma (no advanced nutrient for me . except big bud) any way increase to high amounts that they recommend in bloom and late flower - their "ultra Snow" is like the product "terpinator". If I can help in any way ; please let me know !!!! Keep me posted

Dr kabuki

Dr kabuki

Yes Hawk I have lots of questions but do you think we should stay on this thread or start a new one or should we p.m. each other?

Dr kabuki

Dr kabuki

After some thought hawk, I think if we start a new thread we might get some others who also use HCO. We could learn more.and knowledge is power lol as the Brits say...
what are your thoughts?

H

hawkman

After some thought hawk, I think if we start a new thread we might get some others who also use HCO. We could learn more.and knowledge is power lol as the Brits say...
what are your thoughts?
Yea ! i'll join --- remember when they offered a sample pack for $15.00 (regular coast is $100.00 +) I got two sample packs . never had trichome/terpene development like I do when using HCO - it increased by 200%, and for poor producing plant it made them average. don't use Terpinator or Terpenez with HCO products !!

Dr kabuki

Dr kabuki

Hi, hawk.
Sorry, it took me so long to get back to you.Let's move it over to the nutrients forum k?

F

FoundYoStash

Easiest way is to use sugar additives. Table sugar molecules soak right up the root.

This is not a legit method but its the lab verified reason for most frost I've picked up at dispos. Its just sugars displaced in the bud. Use too much and it's obvious what these sweetener products are, the stuff will ooze out of the buds as it dries, right before your eyes.

Best way to make your waterballoons look better? Stop trying to appeal to customers who smoke sugar weed. And find customer who want quality product. The best has shiny glossy trichs, not flat white specs. No long necks under the heads either.

There are a million products that will increase defensive trichs (the microscopic spikes on stems.) There are a million products that increase the neck length. But there are no products that improve the resin head,only contaminate it.

All those white buds should be transparent on the surface, and sparkly looking, not dull white. The only legitimate way I know to take the transparency and sheen off your trichs and replace with a white crust is to build up a thick wax layer, and nuke it with UV. So you won't see this indoors unless you expose you'd buds to sun and wind.

Sugar has absolutely ruined American weed, to be honest. Americans put sugar in everything. I remember when everyone fed their rabbits cilantro, kale, bok choy, basil, and it was pungent skunk everyone was smoking, not sweet skunk. But now everyone buys Carmel flavored premix nutrients and shit.. My weed produces its own sugars, the kind you can smoke without suffocating yourself. Dont use these sugar products. Artificial Brix. Dont be tempted to use any finisher that smells like imitation weed either. Terpenez smells like lemon pinesol.. I wonder how it works. Bottled crop ruiner. Demon Trichz, can you tell your strains apart by taste, using all that Tainterbator?

BioStimz

BioStimz

Bottled crop ruiner. Demon Trichz, can you tell your strains apart by taste, using all that Tainterbator?
While I wouldn't use those products either.... Demon Trich knows how to flush.

I'd be willing to bet his stuff tastes just fine.

~

BioStimz

BioStimz

Easiest way is to use sugar additives. Table sugar molecules soak right up the root. Its the lab verified reason for most frost I've picked up at dispos. Its just sugars displaced in the bud.
Please elaborate --> especially "the lab" part.

~

brazel

brazel

Nah, it doesn't take that much skill to Google up the optimal environmental parameters and build out a space to achieve them. Anyone can create an environment. Skills are more something you develop over time, how one reacts to issues when they come up, able to see opportunities for improvement, etc. The internet has drastically eased the learning curve, it has become pretty easy for a new grower with a bit of sense to put out great product, though they are not necessarily skilled at growing.
One would think so but look at the thousands of people that can't.
I see people spend 25,000 on a grow and within a month their buried in problems!
I Look at skills as the knowledge you have. Look at all the people that grow cannabis and ask for or give advice but I bet less than 25% of them actually has a book about plants. Real books on plants not bubba dukes grow one pound of marijuana step by step guide where you to will become a master grower in three months!
(a lot of advice can be given by experience but even then you don't really know why.)

Yes anyone can create an environment but that doesn't make it the ideal environment. I don't know what you define as being a great product but I never seen a beginner grower come out swinging with that fire!
Cheers

brazel

brazel

Easiest way is to use sugar additives. Table sugar molecules soak right up the root.

This is not a legit method but its the lab verified reason for most frost I've picked up at dispos. Its just sugars displaced in the bud. Use too much and it's obvious what these sweetener products are, the stuff will ooze out of the buds as it dries, right before your eyes.

Best way to make your waterballoons look better? Stop trying to appeal to customers who smoke sugar weed. And find customer who want quality product. The best has shiny glossy trichs, not flat white specs. No long necks under the heads either.

There are a million products that will increase defensive trichs (the microscopic spikes on stems.) There are a million products that increase the neck length. But there are no products that improve the resin head,only contaminate it.

All those white buds should be transparent on the surface, and sparkly looking, not dull white. The only legitimate way I know to take the transparency and sheen off your trichs and replace with a white crust is to build up a thick wax layer, and nuke it with UV. So you won't see this indoors unless you expose you'd buds to sun and wind.

Sugar has absolutely ruined American weed, to be honest. Americans put sugar in everything. I remember when everyone fed their rabbits cilantro, kale, bok choy, basil, and it was pungent skunk everyone was smoking, not sweet skunk. But now everyone buys Carmel flavored premix nutrients and shit.. My weed produces its own sugars, the kind you can smoke without suffocating yourself. Dont use these sugar products. Artificial Brix. Dont be tempted to use any finisher that smells like imitation weed either. Terpenez smells like lemon pinesol.. I wonder how it works. Bottled crop ruiner. Demon Trichz, can you tell your strains apart by taste, using all that Tainterbator?
Americans put sugar on everything.
Plants produce their own sugar.
Don't use sugar products.
That's the only real info I found in there.
Side note...if you don't have a proper soil then sugar products can be used to feed your microbes.

brazel

brazel

Mediocre genes will produce mediocre results. A great gardener can only grow what is contained in the seed's genetic code. They may Grow the biggest plants with huge buds, the most beautiful plants but the result will be a great pull of beautiful mids. I in fact have proven this more than once.

dude .learn from me, please . it is genetics. you can grow regular weed and it will be great.but if you want it to really frost up like the pics you see, You have to absolutely start with a plant that has it in it to have those traits. if your making chocolate milk you cant expected to have hints of strawberry. simple as that. hope that helps

@brazel if u have great enviornment and great grow skills but shit genetics u will have subpar bud. Genetics pkay tge most important lart in quality imo

Of course mediocre seeds will give you mediocre weed.
I never said anything about genetics and regular mediocre seeds?

Below I'll mention growing without good genetics to show the difference between skills, environment and genetics.

IMO skills, environment, genetics.

If you have the skills and environment but lack the Genetics, you'll still be able to get the most that plant has to offer.

You got skills and genetics but lack the Environment you'll still be able to grow that plant to the best of the environments capabilities

You got the genetics but lack the skills and the environment.. well you can't push a river!

You got the genetics and got the environment but lack the skills, You won't reach the genetics full potential.

The best genetics in the world won't mean shit if you can't give it proper inputs.

Look through this forum and you can see good genetics that are subpar!!
Isn't that enough proof, that genetics ain't everything!?

And again I'm talking about genetics, skills and environment... I'm not talking about genetics and regular seeds

Cheers

Top Bottom