What To Use To Get "frosted" Buds?

• Thread starter hawkman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brazel

brazel

sure and visa versa.love it with the constructive criticism also.It really helps with getting better.
but ya dude... spend some coin on seeds. get from a reputable seed bank and spend some good hard cold cash on them. not the time to be thrifty.
Yes exactly, I have no problem with being wrong! I call that learning! Even if someone is a complete dick head... I'm like the jokes on you! You think you're bashing me but your actually building me! Everything you experience you gain knowledge from...as long as you allow yourself to

brazel

brazel

I am in the same boat with wanting that frost. I have used terpizine also. I agree with all the people on here.100% all genetics. cant tell if the bottled stuff worked or not. I have grown for years now.
I have always done just ok with frost. Nothing eye-popping but ok. my buddy got his hands on white buffalo.And wow wieee!!! and he is just a novice. So it's genetics. I just order some high very frost seeds.

good luck PS. its all camera FLASH
This is just my thought and I'll dive more into this.
I suspect your novice friend, being a novice followed directions precisely, where you having grown for years have develop your own method with additional inputs?

brazel

brazel

In the years that you've been growing how much would you say your style or method has changed over the years?

Dr kabuki

Dr kabuki

yes, i have my own way of growing.
but don't get me wrong. I have worked at places that grow "white strain" and hit the mark. the last one was shark bite and had it frosty. But I have been testing none white strain trying to get them to be like a white strain. but the bizarre thing happen was that I got these crazy sizes colas. so I am going to cross-breed the white strain with one of my mistake

20171006 144746
20171006 144814
20171006 145302
brazel

brazel

spend some coin on seeds. get from a reputable seed bank and spend some good hard cold cash on them. not the time to be thrifty.
I don't believe in any of those. I spent some time looking at your herb

hillbil

hillbil

Mediocre genes will produce mediocre results. A great gardener can only grow what is contained in the seed's genetic code. They may Grow the biggest plants with huge buds, the most beautiful plants but the result will be a great pull of beautiful mids. I in fact have proven this more than once.

H

hawkman

I am in the same boat with wanting that frost. I have used terpizine also. I agree with all the people on here.100% all genetics. cant tell if the bottled stuff worked or not. I have grown for years now.
I have always done just ok with frost. Nothing eye-popping but ok. my buddy got his hands on white buffalo.And wow wieee!!! and he is just a novice. So it's genetics. I just order some high very frost seeds.

good luck PS. its all camera FLASH
keep us informed about terpenez - stuff look good

brazel

brazel

Its genetics first, enviornment second and skills 3rdView attachment 755306
So you are saying if I give a cut with excellent genetics to a person that knows nothing about growing it'll come out bomb? That's not true if genetics were first then all of us would be bomb ass Growers! Genetics ain't shitt if you don't have the skill to throw down! You have so many variables that are controlled by the grower water food light Etc!

If you can't feed proper than how will genetics take care of that? Does it produce its own food because it's genetics are so fucking baller ass bong!

Dr kabuki

Dr kabuki

dude .learn from me, please . it is genetics. you can grow regular weed and it will be great.but if you want it to really frost up like the pics you see, You have to absolutely start with a plant that has it in it to have those traits. if your making chocolate milk you cant expected to have hints of strawberry. simple as that. hope that helps

B

BigBudMan

Damn man I use GH 3PARTS, KBLOOM, ARMOUR SI, GREAT WHITE.. THATS IT TREMENDOUS. AMOUNT OF FROST. genetics man it's all about the the genets.

R

redlife215

@brazel if u have great enviornment and great grow skills but shit genetics u will have subpar bud. Genetics pkay tge most important lart in quality imo

chillywilly

chillywilly

Greetings all,
I'd to put my 2 pennys in, I'll the three parts of genetics, lighting, good fertilizer, and skill...I have noticed an trich increase using Azomite volcanic Ash , just basic nutes for start up (been using Plant Health Care PCH from gardener supply out of Vermont) , and use only at time 3200k my, now I'm using super grow led 4200k commercial grade...sugars play part as well and sea weed... here's one I did a couple of years ago TGA Dannyboy...
cw
 20160520 201516

KIMG0579
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I think if we are labeling 3 things it is...

...environment, grower, genetics.

I say this because if another grower and I grow the same seeds or same cuts they can come out very different.

And even a brand new grower with a great environment can grow some great auto Northern Lights.

Well grown Mids beats shitty grown OG every time.

I also only use Ocean Forest and well water through veg and only add Pure Blend Pro Grow when the soil is depleted of nutrients in flower and cal mag plus if needed with my comparitavely soft well water.

I like the organic inputs for the increased available array of micronutrients and varied forms of NPK.

Donkey

Donkey

I say this because if another grower and I grow the same seeds or same cuts they can come out very different.

And even a brand new grower with a great environment can grow some great auto Northern Lights.

I also only use Ocean Forest and well water through veg and only add Pure Blend Pro Grow when the soil is depleted of nutrients in flower and cal mag plus if needed with my comparitavely soft well water.

I like the organic inputs for the increased available array of micronutrients and varied forms of NPK.
I totally agree with well water.

Top Bottom