White Master Kush in Coco, CO2, Dual-Arc, 3rd Grow Log!

• Thread starter nMEEKS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Here we go again farmers! This round is set to be my best yet! As you will see from the pictures, my seedlings health has come a long way in 3 rounds. I have seen some truly amazing photos of this cross and the color it can have for the finish really has me excited! I know OGR killed it with this cross so I'm not even worried about the quality, I know every phenotype will be fire! So here are some pics I shot over the last 2.5 weeks.

IMG_6640.jpg

IMG_6672.jpg

IMG_6674.jpg

IMG_6676.jpg

IMG_6675.jpg

IMG_6760.jpg

IMG_6680.jpg

IMG_6871.jpg

(sorry for the sideways pictures)
IMG_6872.jpg

IMG_6873.jpg

IMG_6911.jpg

IMG_6913.jpg

IMG_6920.jpg

IMG_6916.jpg

IMG_6917.jpg

IMG_6919.jpg

IMG_6918.jpg

The seeds were started in pure Canna Coco in a 1" cell pack. They were transplanted into short 4" round pots. Veg'd under a T5 for just under 2 weeks and then transplanted again today into 2 gallon root pots and moved under a 400w MH bulb. Under the new light and in the new pots they should take of quickly and soon be ready to take the place of the WiFi once it comes down. If anyone has experience growing OGR's White Master Kush, I would really appreciate any advice you have for the strains tendencies and growth habits, and I'm always open to feedback from anyone who feels like sharing something they know. I hope this is going to be another solid thread where I can share my experience growing this amazing cross with the farm!

-Meeks :rasta2:

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

awe sookie sookie now... lookin awesome so far Meeks, vigorous growers arent they. i got 4 goin too, one in week 3 of flower, the other 3 werent big enough to clone, so next time. all i know so far is theyre big feeders like the wifi and the mk phenos are throwin some HUGE fans in veg. im stoked to see some colors in these girs as well, got my fingers crossed since my one in flower is lookin mk dom with no stretch at all. good luck g, ill def be keepin an eye cocked in this direction...

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I been waiting for u to get this thread started, bro! I had a WMK bean but it didn't pop. I missed them on that lil drop. Good luck with this round, nMEEKS! That is gonna be some tasty ass herb.

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
awe sookie sookie now... lookin awesome so far Meeks, vigorous growers arent they. i got 4 goin too, one in week 3 of flower, the other 3 werent big enough to clone, so next time. all i know so far is theyre big feeders like the wifi and the mk phenos are throwin some HUGE fans in veg. im stoked to see some colors in these girs as well, got my fingers crossed since my one in flower is lookin mk dom with no stretch at all. good luck g, ill def be keepin an eye cocked in this direction...

Are you doing a log on your girls in flower? I would love to check out how they are doing and follow along with your process! I have no idea how big of a feeder my WiFi is because they were overdosed with Magic Green and showed nutrient sensitivity ever since. Clearly they like a lot though, because one of my WiFi didn't even get damaged with the major overdose! I can already tell the leaves on these girls are going to be crazy huge, they are the fattest leaves I have had on seedlings by far. Thanks for checking out the grow and good luck on yours!

Nice grow log this should b a fun show

Thanks Goo, always happy to have you around for the show!

I been waiting for u to get this thread started, bro! I had a WMK bean but it didn't pop. I missed them on that lil drop. Good luck with this round, nMEEKS! That is gonna be some tasty ass herb.

Thanks Rival! sorry to hear about your WMK, this drop was over flowing with some crosses, while others like the WMK and White Strawberry were very limited. I was lucky to have secured a pack! I am excited to see how these girls veg out and even more excited to see what kind of structure and color they get in flower!

-Meeks

G

GReenLOve

Looking good there will follow your grow have a grow almost same age and in canna coco what u feeding them?

GReenLOve.

N

norcal

You use the whole H&G line? We do too, never had bad results with them. Looking forward to seeing these grow out :)

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Looking good there will follow your grow have a grow almost same age and in canna coco what u feeding them?

GReenLOve.

I love Canna coco. I do a small flush of about 3 gal longs for every 2 gallons of media, but that is almost unnecessary, their coco is always super clean and lots of fine textured coir. I am feeding the full Coco House & Garden line including all of their additives except I cut the Magic Green and swapped MOAB for their shooting powder. I also use added CalMag because I am starting with 0ppm RO water. Glad to have you along for the ride GL.

You use the whole H&G line? We do too, never had bad results with them. Looking forward to seeing these grow out :)

I love the way the House & Garden line keeps my plants happy, with the exception of mislabeling the Magic Green bottle, I have not had a bad experience with their product. Thanks for checking things out.

Definitely pulling up a seat for this one

Excellent, happy to see you here Mr. SM!

sounds interesting will be looking forward ...

Thanks for taking a look Kashif, hope to see you around.

-Meeks :bong2:

OGONLY

OGONLY

Nice bro looking forward to watching your girls mature. I have 2 vegging right now. They've been going like 5 weeks now and one is looking great. The other is very strange. It is all retarded looking. Decided I'm not going to run that one. Not worth taking a chance with a picky little bitch when I have a nice healthy White Skunk on back up. Got a couple pics of mine so you can see what I mean.

White Masters week 5 veg 001
White Masters week 5 veg 002
White Masters week 5 veg 003
nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Nice bro looking forward to watching your girls mature. I have 2 vegging right now. They've been going like 5 weeks now and one is looking great. The other is very strange. It is all retarded looking. Decided I'm not going to run that one. Not worth taking a chance with a picky little bitch when I have a nice healthy White Skunk on back up. Got a couple pics of mine so you can see what I mean.

Very interesting! Reminds me a lot of my WiFi plant A. The original plant from seed and its clones all had variegated new growth (multi-toned green). I wonder if it was a nutrient imbalance of some kind, because the clones now have much less prominent variegation and seem to be a more lush full green. I would say you are making the right call by going with the White Skunk instead, but my plant A did turn out to be the frostiest and fattest buds after all the finicky shit. I'm sure either way you will have a great harvest, but for sure you will have less headaches if you use the White Skunk. Thanks for checking out the new log and for sharing pictures to help aid your description!

-Meeks

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

Are you doing a log on your girls in flower? I would love to check out how they are doing and follow along with your process! I have no idea how big of a feeder my WiFi is because they were overdosed with Magic Green and showed nutrient sensitivity ever since. Clearly they like a lot though, because one of my WiFi didn't even get damaged with the major overdose! I can already tell the leaves on these girls are going to be crazy huge, they are the fattest leaves I have had on seedlings by far. Thanks for checking out the grow and good luck on yours!

i started to but got all paranoid and deleted most of my pix, it was stupid, but whatever. ive pretty much got the same thing as you goin on but im doin a 50/50 coco/perlite, h&g cocos w/ moab but im tryin gtd's hammerhead combo this run instead of the top booster & bud xl. i like it but i wanna do a heads up with hammerhead vs top booster just to see. i hear ya on the magic green, some funky shit to be sure. im gonna get a lil digi camera here, best buy has a nice one under a hundred bucks right now so im gonna pick one up. took cuts yesterday so i should have em ready for my next run in about a month, and ill try n do a log on those, some wmk, white erkle too and a few of original diesels but mostly wifi again, so some nice variety but mostly og, the way it should be... got a couple insane lookin phenos of wifi to pick from and luckily ill have one wmk done by then so ill have a small sample while i watch em show me some variation. gonna be a frosty new year for sure. keep up the good work, your girls look happier than a squirel in pig shit...:character0035:

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
keep up the good work, your girls look happier than a squirel in pig shit...:character0035:

Thanks Dz1Pnk, I hope you get that digi camera and do some logs, I would watch for sure. These girls are just getting started but they are going to ramp up very fast.

The update on the White Master Kush girls is that I gave them an FIM haircut and it was a little long, so I had to go back in and give them a second FIM to get it right and I believe it was a full success on all 4. In the pictures you will see the result of a slightly to gentle FIM cutting as there are leafs sets missing the blades tip. The plants don't seem to mind, and I am sure they will have 4 or 5 new tops each within a day or 2.

IMG_00146.jpg
IMG_00155.jpg
IMG_00175.jpg
IMG_00186.jpg

I hope everyone enjoyed their Holiday and Happy New Year to everyone at The Farm!

-Meeks :afroweed:

kushluvr

kushluvr

damn dude im having a hard time keeping up with your grows.............ahhhhhhhh!

another bomb strain....nice...gonna be sick!!!

ill be watchin this too!!!

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
damn dude im having a hard time keeping up with your grows.............ahhhhhhhh!

another bomb strain....nice...gonna be sick!!!

ill be watchin this too!!!

Good to have you here Kush! This strain is looking like the healthiest and most uniform yet! I hope we get some serious colas on these girls, they are patiently waiting their turn in line behind the WiFi for a spot under the Dual-Arc.

-Meeks

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Ahh yeah! Pulling up a seat for another Meeks' show... Great start on the White Master's... :cool

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Ahh yeah! Pulling up a seat for another Meeks' show... Great start on the White Master's... :cool

I like the sound of that Shady, thanks and I'm glad to have you here!

-Meeks

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Good to see these are off to a nice start.....damn your running all the ogr gear now and I still haven got a pack yet lol, local place just got in some of his gear was looking at the alien urkle cross but it sold out in a couple days should have jumped quicker, im here for the show bro now let her grow!
and thx for staying tuned on my babies wish i could pack you some bowls:bong2:

cheers!!

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Good to see these are off to a nice start.....damn your running all the ogr gear now and I still haven got a pack yet lol, local place just got in some of his gear was looking at the alien urkle cross but it sold out in a couple days should have jumped quicker, im here for the show bro now let her grow!
and thx for staying tuned on my babies wish i could pack you some bowls:bong2:

cheers!!

OGR gear for days in my garden and my vault. Would love to see what you could do with his genetics! Thanks for checking things out.

-Meeks

Top Bottom