White Master Kush in Coco, CO2, Dual-Arc, 3rd Grow Log!

• Thread starter nMEEKS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
beautiful brotha...........looking good, im excited!

Thanks Kush, stay posted, these girls are gonna shoot up quick I think.

Does anyone have experience with the White Master Kush cross? How much did your's stretch? How long did you run it?

-Meeks

Aerojoe

Aerojoe

Hey nmeeks, I've also had casualties when LST isn't so low stress. I call it overcropping! I've got a few tricks to fix things that seem to work for me when I inevitably(every other round, lol) break a branch. I used to tie em w/ fishing string and splint which worked fairly well, but my favorite is just to make a bandaid out of strip of good tape, my latest accident healed so well she broke the bandaid off by herself! n e way keep up the good work.

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Subbed up bro. I don't know how this log slipped past me.

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Hey nmeeks, I've also had casualties when LST isn't so low stress. I call it overcropping! I've got a few tricks to fix things that seem to work for me when I inevitably(every other round, lol) break a branch. I used to tie em w/ fishing string and splint which worked fairly well, but my favorite is just to make a bandaid out of strip of good tape, my latest accident healed so well she broke the bandaid off by herself! n e way keep up the good work.

Thanks for checking in Joe, yea that plant gave me some trouble with the LST this round, that was actually the second broken branch from training on that plant. The first was a clean snap and had no hope, but this one I didn't even see because the top never showed signs of problems. Now it is growing the same speed as any other top and should be totally fine with no aid what-so-ever. So much for "low stress" tho huh?

word.....ill be watchin!!

Can always count on you Kush!

Subbed up bro. I don't know how this log slipped past me.

I dunno either D, good to have you on board now though!

-Meeks

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Hello Farmers! I have been checking out the Alien forum over the last couple months and things have been getting really exciting very recently with the auction and now the expansion of the Alien Mothership to include H-Dr., Mr.G, Obs, GoD, and of course Alien! If anyone has not already found their way to that part of the forum, Alien Genetics will be releasing Elite: Nutrients, Soil, Glass, Genetics, and Advice (for organic gardening) in 2012 here at The Farm!! Ok, enough of my unpaid plug for Alien Genetics, and back to my grow show!

I took a few shots yesterday after putting the double layer screen on the girls. They filled out the bottom layer well and should take off here in a couple days! They have big shoes to fill following the WiFi, and they are probably pretty intimidated in the shadow of the White Urkle ladies, but soon they will be as big and beautiful!

IMG_04601.jpg

IMG_05163.jpg

IMG_05172.jpg

-Meeks :stonedsmilie:

C

crossouttheiis

damn looks awesome, I am going to be running some coco alongside my UC from now on.

S1N1ST3R

S1N1ST3R

So fresh n so clean. I love the setup. Your drip system is tits. I think i might have to steal that idea.

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
damn looks awesome, I am going to be running some coco alongside my UC from now on.

Thanks for checking things out Cross! I have always worked with coco and have always loved it!

So fresh n so clean. I love the setup. Your drip system is tits. I think i might have to steal that idea.

Thanks Sin, the setup has worked out very nicely, although I will be making some modifications if I ever do it again. The drip system was a modification of Leadsled's design shown in a DIY thread he made. Your welcome to copy me, but copying the original might get you more success. Here is a link to his DIY thread:

Great work I like the screens

Thanks for checking in Goo! The screen are getting kinda shabby, I need to re-tape some corners, but they are just being reused from my WiFi grow, nothin' new here.

-Meeks

kushluvr

kushluvr

broham...i got u on instant notify....i wont miss a thing....

im ready to see these BLOW UP......!

B

BayouBud

screens

1st, Congrats on the 3rd grow, GROW-MASTER MEEKS....

Quick question about your DIY screens, I've been able to check out & understand the construction of the top "square" part, it is the bottom (looks round & is it meshed too?) Anyways, can't really see it, I'd like to duplicate... (I that's ok wit u) by any chance do you have a pic that shows your screen (expecially the bottom & where it connects to the pots) that you could share? & also, are you using the cap "cloth" pots?

Thanks,
PS your shit looking dank as ever.. love the pic with the WU in the back with the HUGE ASS colas!

Stay Kynd,

BAYOU

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
1st, Congrats on the 3rd grow, GROW-MASTER MEEKS....

Quick question about your DIY screens, I've been able to check out & understand the construction of the top "square" part, it is the bottom (looks round & is it meshed too?) Anyways, can't really see it, I'd like to duplicate... (I that's ok wit u) by any chance do you have a pic that shows your screen (expecially the bottom & where it connects to the pots) that you could share? & also, are you using the cap "cloth" pots?

Thanks,
PS your shit looking dank as ever.. love the pic with the WU in the back with the HUGE ASS colas!

Stay Kynd,

BAYOU

Thanks for the continued enthusiastic support Bayou! Glad to have you on board for this third log! Here is a link to a post earlier in my White Urkle thread that you may or may not have seen:

If that DIY in the second half of the post does not cover what you would like to know, I can say that the ring is a part of the product I specifically bought, and the top section also comes with a ring, that I removed and replaced with a square. I think I included a link to the product to be found at home depot in that post.

I love that pic too, I have that pic and the pic with the WiFi just before harvest and the WU in the background just forming buds, alternating as my desktops!

-Meeks:animbong:

Venom818

Venom818

very nice bro cant wait to see these flower i have a pack in the fridge.

B

BayouBud

Yep.... Now that you've mentioned it I do remember you explaining it to someone else.. I'll have to run out to the depot & see if I can find what your using... Thanks Again,
BAYOU

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
very nice bro cant wait to see these flower i have a pack in the fridge.

I'll do my best to get these ladies to put on a good show! Better get those beans popped, that way they can be ready for flowering by the time you see what mine are capable of, haha! Thanks for stopping in Venom!

Yep.... Now that you've mentioned it I do remember you explaining it to someone else.. I'll have to run out to the depot & see if I can find what your using... Thanks Again,
BAYOU

No problem Bayou!

-Meeks

K

King Fresh

Yo Meeks lookin tough bro! my seat is pulled and im ready to see these ladies blow up. SO CLEAN!!

Fresh

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

the wm is one of my favs, the taste is so killer i cant wait to wactch these girls get blowen out.... best of luck the third time is a charm....

BDK

Top Bottom