Who Has The Best Blueberry-tasting Strain?

• Thread starter BioStimz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Why? You ban people who don't agree with you! Haha
Oh and did I ever mention what mob stood for!?

Your little gang was what should be banned... do you feel tough!

Prove me wrong instead of protecting your feelings
Your an idiot. Btw Leafly is almost always wrong on almost every strain.
Pathetic.

Screenshot 2017 12 22 11 10 30
Organikz

Organikz

Your an idiot. Btw Leafly is almost always wrong on almost every strain.
Pathetic.
If my eyes work right this says they took a clone of dj shorts blueberry and named it their own lmfao...wow...read a lineage tree lately? It was named blueberry by dj short. It's a specific pheno of velvet rush x temple flo. Oh man oh man. Toodles...

M

motz

Hahaha that's pretty funny @DemonTrich this must keep you and @sixstring pretty hippy skippy.

What's up Sixer? Sending all this snow over to you bro.
Tag you're it

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Super super busy. New biz, full time grower, son turns 4 tomorrow, then Christmas, and new years. I should be able to get some rest Jan 2nd. Then a harvest on the 11th. Then vacation for 2 days beginning of Feb. Snowboard trip

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Super super busy. New biz, full time grower, son turns 4 tomorrow, then Christmas, and new years. I should be able to get some rest Jan 2nd. Then a harvest on the 11th. Then vacation for 2 days beginning of Feb. Snowboard trip
Nice man i feel that im getting close to chop and can't wait

Organikz

Organikz

I want everyone to have a happy merry christmahanqwanza. Let's all get under the mistletoe. We argue like cats and dogs but where do we end up? Back here with each other arguing more lol. Everyone be safe. Don't drink and drive, toke and fly.

H

hawkman

So I just grabbed a 10-pack of their BD-fems. Is HSO's an accurate version of BD.... as in, when you taste the blueberry --> are you still getting the haze on the backdrop?

Potenency rating?

~
Blue Dream is a very good yields and taste is very good also - worth a grow !!! will not be disapointed (grew a 7 ft plant so watch your height; it would really do well in a scrog if one can control it; used LST method )let veg till 16 inches gave me a 7 ft plant with a 2foot cola's on the top and many (3 other branches grew up to the main cola - so now have 3 extra cola's - will need at least 12 mason jars to cure !!)

BioStimz

BioStimz

I want everyone to have a happy merry christmahanqwanza. Let's all get under the mistletoe. We argue like cats and dogs but where do we end up? Back here with each other arguing more lol. Everyone be safe. Don't drink and drive, toke and fly.
Blue Dream is a very good yields and taste is very good also - worth a grow !!! will not be disapointed (grew a 7 ft plant so watch your height; it would really do well in a scrog if one can control it; used LST method )let veg till 16 inches gave me a 7 ft plant with a 2foot cola's on the top and many (3 other branches grew up to the main cola - so now have 3 extra cola's - will need at least 12 mason jars to cure !!)
Awesome thank you...... Was she potent?

Latest posts

Top Bottom