Who Has The Best Blueberry-tasting Strain?

• Thread starter BioStimz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BioStimz

BioStimz

541A8B2C CE88 4E7C BF71 84F635DDDB7D

SatansTaint

SatansTaint

Wha?:opps: Full on Bb muffin with nothing else?
It’s true, mob stands for Maine’s Own Blueberry, old line that some say predate djs. Highrise has fems which mine are and now they have regs too, I’m grabbing 2 packs of those after Xmas

brazel

brazel

It’s true, mob stands for Maine’s Own Blueberry, old line that some say predate djs. Highrise has fems which mine are and now they have regs too, I’m grabbing 2 packs of those after Xmas
Yeah who says that?
Prove it or you're just fronting

brazel

brazel

Oh I get it Maine grows blueberries... so blueberry must be from there!?

Misinformation and its killing me, I don't know what you know but I know I wouldn't believe it even if it came with a 100$ bill.

Not to mention we have a lake house in shapleigh ... so my family, specifically my uncle would know this.... if it was true!

But I think your plant is... awe whatever

brazel

brazel

Mob some say it predated dj... Literally the most pathetic dumb post on this whole site

brazel

brazel

You know nothing! There's nothing blueberry involved in blueberry moron.

In fact I have one of its patents in seed.. nerd boy and the seeds came from dj in the 80's , he gave them to coot... oh and then they went to Maine and drizzled blueberry syrup on them

SatansTaint

SatansTaint

Judging by the private messages I’m getting, you are the only one who feels this way. Also after the pics you posted yesterday you have no ground to critique anyone or their grow, and people are shitting on you in every thread you post in
Take the hint dummy

Top Bottom