°•○●alien's In My Backyard For Real

• Thread starter KiLoEleMeNt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

What Do You Think

• Are we just crazy since we both had the same experience

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Is it a real deal and we are totally right alien's do exist and this is proof

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Did we smoke to much ganja and imagined the whole thing?

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Or would you go as far to say it is a hoax which its not.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

I don't know bro, those are the worst pics I have ever seen! The noise factor is x a million! Maybe next time use flash so we can see.
Hmmm ya think. Or perhaps I did and the light did not show anything at all??????? I tried to use flash I got a single one on the first picture the rest had nothing in them no flash I got some lights and other shits. there is a pic when flashed at the bottom of the second ufo post

all this its just for fun guys we had some strange shit go on and we wanted to have a little fun and see if anyone else can see in their minds eye in the photos we have captured we think aliens you mite say insanity that's what its here for no need to be critical on it.

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Leave a standard offering of alien og outside and hell leave you in peace

Na, i think your either trippin or you had a genuine experience coupled with some trippin. Either way, id be worried about the security of my garden if the green dudes show up again.
that is exactly what I said some weird shit for sure probably a lil trippin there as well but we stick to our story.

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

These are like the bigfoot photos. Nothings in focus that your actually trying to see. The subjects are never prominent or sometimes even noticeable. The close ups are blurry and everything looks like something .

You are now officially a tripped out, stoney conspiracy theorist to the rest of society. But dont worry man, at least like 55% of us are with you.

Haha na just havin fun. I believe you dude.

Wee Zard

Wee Zard

Zoomed in on all the photos.
Did not see one alien.

How about drawing a circle around what you think you are seeing.

Wee< the unconvinced.

Kronikcowboy

Kronikcowboy

I for one am a believer my wife and I were sitting in the hot tub very early one morning 4 AM or so looking at the stars and all of a sudden three start started dropping out of the sky from underneath another cluster of stars when they got down in elevation quite a ways on the horizon A huge explosion type incident happened more like a light burst that traveled out word and down around our atmosphere it was really cool and white blue in color and no we weren't tripping I still have trouble believing it myself and the missus is believing what we saw less and Less

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

either way Totally Bizarre .. You def had some sort of Experience.. what that is i am not sure
but i think anyone would feel the same if they had same or close experience.feeling a lil freaked out?? I would be.. and keeping my eyes
and ears out for it again.. maybe arm the missus with a Camera As well..

Wee Zard

Wee Zard

Like this.
Upload 2015 7 20 15 54 46

Just about any video editor will do.
I use M'soft's digital image #9
So, where, in this picture do you see oddities?

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Has anyone heard of the 2015 disclosure treaty that was made?

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

how the hell did you do that is my question nvr mind got it ill set some up now

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Exibit A
20150717 010933 1
How's that and here is a cleaner shot of the tree I found thought it was the one originally posted guys I have so many pics and lots of them missing or have been cropped and made fuzzy the night after taken so bare with me i am still going thru everything
20150717 010933

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Top Bottom