¿your dream super strain?

• Thread starter SRHninja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SRHninja

If you could cross two strains to be the SUPER STRAIN of your dreams what two would they be? ( this is based purely on potency alone not yield and etc...)

I'm eager to see what we come up with...... maybe inspire someone!

C

CAPO

only 2......well maybe this will still qualify...........SourChemBlueberry!!!

F

forehead

C99 x KK Strawberry cough...oh wait I did that! hehehe..I still have to cut and dry,be back later!

H

haze89

Chemdog 91 x Amnesia Haze
ECSD x Amnesia Haze
The White x Super Silver Haze (MNS)

R

revolutionseeds

Premium Member
Supporter
Tough one.....actually it's impossible! Too many possibilities. Diesel #1 x Herijuana....Hair Band.

S

SRHninja

your right it is to hard to narrow it down from two what would be the IDEAL GENETICS then?

B

bicycle racer

m crossing a bx3 lemon larry og male to a select pheno of super lemon haze. i dont know about most potent ever but should be some lemony goodness. im using the larry male on a number of other clone only strains should get some winners.

S

SRHninja

that sounds very nice racer.. for some reason im thinkin Shot of some top shelf tequila followed by a good rip of that lemony goodness!

i would take the top 4 psychedelic and intense high potency strains and make a mean mean plant.

lol im looking for a intense strain when it comes to high and im not talking about go to sleep indica high i want some send my ass to space...

got any suggestions?

S

Skunkenstein

Alcapulco GoldxCindy99...Just need the Alcapulco seeds! This cross would send you into Orbit for sure!!

S

SRHninja

man i always heard from my dad about Acapulco gold, and RED BUD old strains r they just as good as the new ones compared to northern lights, train wreck, opium etc..

southstreets

southstreets

yea they are.. know a dude who grows the alcapulco gold still and shit is the best smoke ive EVER had!!! period... yea some AG x chem dog cross would b great!!!

S

Skunkenstein

Yeah the big issue with the strains of the 70's,is they were Land race Sativas grown in Tropical climates and smuggled into the states.Most all baggies were loaded with seeds and the structure of the bud was very Whispy..Not your typical 'Chunky Bud' of Today.It was really more Like 'Grass'..Lotta stems.But anyhoo..The High was a real 'High'.The aroma and smells were unique and awsome.We used to get alot of Thai-stick,which was awsome aswell..But I'll always remember the Alcapulco gold.It would make everything Funny.laugh until your stomach hurt..a party waiting to Happen!! Now the Panama red was really the Legend of the Time..People talked about it..But I dont know anyone that ever had it for real..very rare!! My buddy had a cousin that would mail us 'Puna Bud' from Hilo..That was a real treat..very Flavorful and Loaded with sugar.That was a Christmas time ritual for years..haha..Good Memories!! I think a Alcapulco Gold crossed with a Cindy male would just make 'Total sense'.The more I know about Cindy,I think her attributes would make Alcapulco a viable indoor plant with some time and selection.You would need alot of structural support though..One plant could be a jungle I'm assuming..??? Lets keep Dreaming...

S

SweetIslandFunk

herijuana x alienformaggio...coughcoughswerve/motarebelcoughcough, ill be the tester haha

southstreets

southstreets

the dude thats grows the gold already aclamated it to indoor growin.. very gold frosted dense buds!!! awesome shit!!!

S

SRHninja

hey southstreets you should convince him to make a pheno or just put some seeds out their hahah i would love to flash back...

Panama Bud is another strain.. we should really start putting effort toward bringing back some endangered strains.. im sure their are many puttin in work to accomplish this!

Also crossing the Most frostiest bud strains would be way out of control

White-rhino,widow, nino, lol what else? northern Lights, Space queen, ice (i seen it somewhere) ... this would be a guranteed killer

anyone hear of a strain called BULL RIDER? i heard that right their lol was one of the best of the best....

Top Bottom