¿your dream super strain?

• Thread starter SRHninja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
southstreets

southstreets

yea.. the bullrider is around san diego alot... yea im tryin to get some AG seeds from dude.. he said he'd give me 8-10 but we'll see... people bullshit alot.. ya know!!! if i get some i'll def cross some shit and send in some freebies!!!

N

negative 1

hows about green crack and cindy 99? maybe 98 bubba and phnom phen.....i dunno the older i get the more i think of preservation instead of bastardization.....but there are a few that i still dream about!

C

curiousbud

dna cataract kush x canncopia chuck d

or la confidential x deep chunk

S

SRHninja

PineApple Punch/express x Blue Berry would be very nice tasting...

JH420

JH420

It's already been made but my vote goes to Fire Bubba.
Everything I could want in terms of taste and high from those two.

S

SRHninja

fire?? is that Cali Connects FIRE? cuz that beast is bad ass i was just lookin at her today and thought she was top of the line... who has crossed the bubba and the fire?

M

Malachi

Fire Cut = Raskal's OG

OGRaskal released the Fire Bubba

The fire cut is an OG cut that Raskal holds. The Raskal's OG is the Fire Cut x Swerve's SFV F3 Male.

My dream strain - A 45 Day OG that yields like the Ogre, lol, is that possible. Haha probally not.

D

Donk Frog

I crossed a Purple wreck with razcal's white bubba....growing out the seeds now ...I am hopeing this will dream cross

S

Skunkenstein

Then Again..Lately I've also been about the Preservation aswell.Ive been runnin Swt#3,Lui,NL,Grape krush.ect. Well in the last year and a half..swt and Lui have dissapeared in seed form..and Blockhead.These are incredible plants, and I cant believe the beans have all but vanished.I was able to procure swt f-2's..thank god.I'll be making beans with my sweetest swt eventually.I say if you have seeds,do a seed run for a rainy day..Theres no crime in F-2'S. A good friend of mine ,found a super star Grape Krush through inline breeding..

Top Bottom