“Grow with me Mr.g” SE3000 added to the mix.

• Thread starter Mr.GreenthumbOG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
got a microscope? love to see how those trichomes are on the flower and sugar leaves
digital microscope not working, so can’t take photos, but eyeballing on the loop, they are are all pretty milky, with little to no amber yet. Still watering every 2 days as they are still drinking and swelling.

EA6FC42A EC2E 46E6 A602 6E77F9148766
Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
I title this pheno “the black swan”.😍
7BFBCEFD 81E8 4EFD 8880 CD4CD80B7EB6

this one finishing up with similar colouring as the Lemon Thai Kush from last years run.
CCF9151D C4B2 4E38 9CA3 F388940C980F

Last edited:
Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Gave the plants their last watering today, chop them when they dry out completely.

Camera doesn’t do it justice, but the Tropicana poison with some of the most amazing finishing colour.

this was supposed to be a 6-7week finisher, which is wrong, and in Hindsight got cut off the feed maybe a week early.
B312A67D AEE5 4BB9 B9BB 95098D18AA61
31C1B3D6 3E89 4118 A6BD 99FEB376B284
FD973A0F A2EB 4418 BCE8 681B1C6064AC

the DFG Dragons Brew plants have been incredible growers, and am really excited to have the first smoke test
64FD720D 6C31 4338 AB3D 159484BACB40
E894443B E7AA 423A 9FF0 28C8C5788DD5

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Gave the plants their last watering today, chop them when they dry out completely.

Camera doesn’t do it justice, but the Tropicana poison with some of the most amazing finishing colour.

this was supposed to be a 6-7week finisher, which is wrong, and in Hindsight got cut off the feed maybe a week early.
View attachment 1221635View attachment 1221637View attachment 1221636

the DFG Dragons Brew plants have been incredible growers, and am really excited to have the first smoke test View attachment 1221638View attachment 1221639
Hey, I mean this in the most respectful way I can and I'd only say it to some one that would take it as a compliment but FK OFF !!! how do you expect us mere mortals to compete in the pic of month contests with you producing stuff like that.......I mean gees man wtf do you give to them that produces like that.........?? I feed, I water, I give them good light,🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️ You must have some magic sauce or a wand to grow girls like that....😁😁

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Hey, I mean this in the most respectful way I can and I'd only say it to some one that would take it as a compliment but FK OFF !!! how do you expect us mere mortals to compete in the pic of month contests with you producing stuff like that.......I mean gees man wtf do you give to them that produces like that.........?? I feed, I water, I give them good light,🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️ You must have some magic sauce or a wand to grow girls like that....😁😁
Wow. Cheers PC. Kind words.
no magic, just love plants.

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
those red/purple are definitely leaning on the red dragon lineage. awesome you got the two distinct phenos.
Ya. They all looked the same until around week 5/6. Then The red came out of half. The other half green.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Same here with the interstate dragon, 2 very different phenos one green one purple, both produced decent smoke. I personally liked the green pheno better .I might have sent ya a few I can’t remember. Lol
@ Moshmen .........I have one ID fem now from the seeds you sent me in veg...its taken a while but I've taken a few cuts from her and she'll be ready to turn in another few weeks...maybe sooner. I flipped the original seeds months ago and grew out what looked like a small auto after just 3 weeks in veg in a small pot Not much to rave about there I fked it up but I got 1 good clone of her growing and she's the one in veg now. I want to grow an 8 week vegged girl from 1 soon. Maybe 1 of the cuttings I can grow out to full potential.

I'm in the same boat with 2 of your Tangie 99....2 plants left out the 4 I started & 2 have been males....I still can't tell but I'll be flipping them both at the same time...After I take a couple of cuts off each.......Gotta be 1 fem....😄😄

Top Bottom