“Grow with me Mr.g” SE3000 added to the mix.

• Thread starter Mr.GreenthumbOG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PK1

PK1

Supporter
It will probably work if it has high enough pressure. At like 1500 PPM a 20 pound tank should feed 4 plant for about 100 to 110 days. CO2 is another tool if you know how to use it. It can help you tell how healthy the plants are bases on how often the reg is kicking off
good to know, i'll probably call you up once i got it going. For now im just feeling it out and watching the readings.

Anthem

Anthem

No tria or growth regs of any kind.
kelp tho as I fed Diablo sea monster.
Kelp has organic Tria in it. Do you remember when you laids off the Diablo? I count week 1 as day one of 12/12 and day 8 is the start of week 2. I am thinking anything with Tria in it has to stop by like end of week 5 or it will be part of the cause for foxtailing. Got to get it down because once it starts the only way I know to keep it from getting out of hand is to turn the lights down.

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
These girls were flipped to flower Jan 1 so I’d say their in their 9th week. Sea monster was only fed up till week 2 or maybe 3 as an additive,
The foxtail isn’t severe, and it appears genetic to me.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
yeah, i've had foxtailing in pretty much everything i've ran from dfg. granted, everything I've ran from dfg has been while dialing in new lights, new environment, etc. so it makes sense. finally figured out the run before this most recent that late flower doesn't warrant blasting the girls with a ton of light and only causes foxtailing to get really out of control. more light does not mean more yield at that point.

Moshmen

Moshmen

durr durr durr that plant is in less than a gallon of promix. 🙄 you're in less than a gallon of promix!

jk, i'm just a little jealous and eager to run more dfg gear. now that the ONLY thing changing in the tent for next run is a carbon filter, next run is gonna be epic.
U gonna do rockwool cubes then slabs a strip like mofo again? Can’t wait to see it!

I got my wool , working on watering system , got one bale of promix left, and scared! Lol promix is so forgiving and easy ! What I’m I gettin into ? Lol

tobh

tobh

Supporter
U gonna do rockwool cubes then slabs a strip like mofo again? Can’t wait to see it!

I got my wool , working on watering system , got one bale of promix left, and scared! Lol promix is so forgiving and easy ! What I’m I gettin into ? Lol
yeah, that's the plan. not so heavy with the strip this time though. i'm gonna be working on refining this technique the next few runs.

wool is just as easy, if not easier than promix man. it's by far the easiest, cleanest method I've grown with yet. so long you automate the fertigations, you're golden. nothing simpler.

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Lights out on this one. It’s easies for me to take the lights down the day before the chop, and prepare the space for hanging. Tomorrow I will harvest and hang plants whole.

some final pics.
in advance, sorry @PipeCarver, and others getting irritated, it will all be over soon. 👌
And it’s just my intention to share in beauty of the grow. 😍

64447BAA 4BBD 44E1 B984 80A7DF5E55F0
5EFAB701 CB7D 4F37 95A5 76EB48F5B5F5
3820CA62 01F6 4B82 893C 14C9DB4EEFFE
49F8434F 1B12 489F B42B A65409947E66
5EAC638B 0525 40CA 937B 3ED9262DEF91
iX_Lazy_Xi

iX_Lazy_Xi

Lights out on this one. It’s easies for me to take the lights down the day before the chop, and prepare the space for hanging. Tomorrow I will harvest and hang plants whole.

some final pics.
in advance, sorry @PipeCarver, and others getting irritated, it will all be over soon. 👌
And it’s just my intention to share in beauty of the grow. 😍
👏👏👏🥳🥳

Latest posts

Top Bottom