“Grow with me Mr.g” SE3000 added to the mix.

• Thread starter Mr.GreenthumbOG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Some sticky smelly bud. My favourite🤤
Smells really come out when your forced to handle the girls. The red dragons brew pheno has a great nose on her.
Kinda smells like fruity skunk in the tent.

1C057654 7E95 46E3 AFBB 231BF07C4BB7
6F228E21 B9E7 4D0E 8C8C 3C1A5B560423
Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
10/10 looks amazing bro. You crushed it

Cheers hobo. all A guy/gal. Edit.
can do is grow the genetics to their max. I had some great genetics this run, I would strongly recommend @Dragonsflame genetics, Sweet Seeds, and Fastbuds to others. 👍👍

Last edited:
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
some of the most potent edibles i've made have been with dfg gear. highly recommend holding onto it and putting it to good use.
lol..." highly recommend holding onto it " its like water through my fingers I no sooner hold on to it and poof its gone....... up in smoke I know not of this putting it to the good use you speak of........ I know if you heat up a bottle of Sake you can get an extra oz as it expands, this does not work with Cannabis believe me I've tried,😁😁

Moshmen

Moshmen

Idk if you dry sift ? But dfg trim produced some fine dry sift ! And then I quick washed after that and still got back lots of oil ! I concur with everyone else - KEEP it you won’t be disappointed

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
I use a trim bin but no real dry sifting.
I watched @GNick55 do his thing last night and that was impressive.
I do have a bubble wash machine and bags which I do run occasionally.

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
I’m really impressed with the bud structure on the dragons brew. Rock hard, and some of the best bud/leaf ratios yet. Should be one of the easier cleanups.

Top Bottom