“What we are trying to say is consider” putting all the toxic Fukushima water in Pacific

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
lol yeah the tsunami had nothing to do with the reactor leak.

why not freeze all the water and send it into space?

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Hey, I've been saying for years that we should just shoot spent reactors to the sun, but no one listens to me. Like, ever.
lol..yeah but the sun is pretty far away ;)

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

You would think of all the countries japan would have the best,safest nuclear reactors of them all,just goes to show how little time it takes to forget.

ttystikk

ttystikk

Hey, I've been saying for years that we should just shoot spent reactors to the sun, but no one listens to me. Like, ever.

Too costly. Burying them in the subduction zone, so they return to the Earth's core is a much more affordable option- and is less likely to spew radioactive debris across the sky if something goes wrong. And of course nothing ever does...

ttystikk

ttystikk

You would think of all the countries japan would have the best,safest nuclear reactors of them all,just goes to show how little time it takes to forget.

THIS. If anal Japanese can't tame the nuclear genie, then maybe it just isn't something we should be messin' with. It's theoretically possible to build a power plant out of fusion bombs, too, but you don't see anybody messin' with that one, do ya!

fractal

fractal

Problem was, they turned over the operations to an Israeli firm.

http://www.henrymakow.com/fukushima_-_what_really_happen.html
http://www.rense.com/general94/secbb.htm
http://thelyingchannel.blogspot.com/2011/05/fukushima-was-attacked-by-israel.html

Fukushima is the only thing that gets me really fired up. Nuclear power was a scam from the beginning. Cheap power? Didn't take into account the waste produced that can NEVER be disposed of. We killed ourselves buying into this scam that was only designed to provide enriched weapons grade material. At this point, the world has maybe 20 years at most. We are all dead men walking thanks to 3/11, the Japanese 9/11. It was an act of mass murder the world has never seen before.
Read about the Pacific lately? It's dead. Read about the massive influx of marine life into Monterey lately? They are all trying to escape the toxic dead zone that is the Pacific.

All that west coast outdoor bud, irradiated. It's poison, every single gram because of the fallout that drifted into california, oregon and washington.

squiggly

squiggly

Because there is a shitfuckton of it, and one of the hallmarks of space travel is controlling the mass you have to send up--because there are huge limitations on how much mass is too much to reach escape velocity with the rockets we currently have.

fractal

fractal

Let the hate go my friend,it will kill you LONG before the radiation does,besides no one likes a bitter fractal:wtf:.

I don't hate, really. Like I said this is the only thing that really irks me, and it is so obvious. Japan was going to enrich uranium for Iran, then this happens. Connect the dots. Who has threatened to destroy our planet if they feel the least bit threatened? That attitude, should not be tolerated on this planet. Send them to the moon, the landscape is about the same. Our world has one single solitary thorn in its side, who has also co-opted our country to suit their own ends. 8 million inbred satanists, pulling the strings for 7 billion humans who just want to live in peace. Why doesn't anybody do anything about it?

squiggly

squiggly

Fukushima is the only thing that gets me really fired up.

Then you might consider tempering yourself in other discussions--because this isn't the message you are projecting.

Nuclear power was a scam from the beginning. Cheap power? Didn't take into account the waste produced that can NEVER be disposed of. We killed ourselves buying into this scam that was only designed to provide enriched weapons grade material.
False. Nuclear power can be efficient and nearly wasteless. Our folly was in rushing to take advantage of this technology before actually perfecting it.

At this point, the world has maybe 20 years at most. We are all dead men walking thanks to 3/11, the Japanese 9/11. It was an act of mass murder the world has never seen before.
Read about the Pacific lately? It's dead. Read about the massive influx of marine life into Monterey lately? They are all trying to escape the toxic dead zone that is the Pacific.

Most of the "dead" areas of the Pacific are well known to be dead due to overfishing. The radiation levels are currently too low to cause massive die-offs.

fractal

fractal

We'll see, I guess. Just the waste we've produced in the last 70 years is enough to make the plenet uninhabitable a thousand times over and who is going to monitor it for the next millions of years? Even if if doesn't bite us now or soon, we have left a time bomb for the future and sealed the fate of the Earth through our carelessness.

Nuke power was never about power, it was about bombs.

squiggly

squiggly

We'll see, I guess. Just the waste we've produced in the last 70 years is enough to make the plenet uninhabitable a thousand times over and who is going to monitor it for the next millions of years? Even if if doesn't bite us now or soon, we have left a time bomb for the future and sealed the fate of the Earth through our carelessness.

Nuke power was never about power, it was about bombs.

The science was about bombs initially, but then was applied to make power. Pressurized combustion started off as technology meant for firearms. Now you drive around your car using virtually the same technology.

The amount of high-level waste which must be protected for the time period you suggest is actually very small. The grand majority of the waste is actually very low level waste that has a half life of less than 20 years. It's worth noting, as well, that the nuclear power energy sector is the only arm of any energy company that fully accounts for, deals with, pays for, and costs into it's product the entirety of the waste produced by the process. That is, at least, the way it is in the USA (and most of the world).

Nuclear waste can be properly stored, and there is more than enough room on this planet to store the next 1,000 years worth of nuclear waste. Frankly I think we'll have much bigger problems before we ever come close to running out of places to safely store waste.

squiggly

squiggly

fractal

fractal

Squigg do you believe that there are free energy sources or clean energy that is being suppressed from public use? I do. I think the military has technology that would appear to be magic if they revealed it today, but free energy would mean a loss of billions in profits so it will stay hidden for now.

squiggly

squiggly

Squigg do you believe that there are free energy sources or clean energy that is being suppressed from public use? I do. I think the military has technology that would appear to be magic if they revealed it today, but free energy would mean a loss of billions in profits so it will stay hidden for now.

Not a chance.

The economic benefit that would come from such an energy source would far outstrip any tactical reasons you might have to hide it. Free energy would mean a GAIN of billions in profit. There can be no confusion on that.

squiggly

squiggly

THIS. If anal Japanese can't tame the nuclear genie, then maybe it just isn't something we should be messin' with. It's theoretically possible to build a power plant out of fusion bombs, too, but you don't see anybody messin' with that one, do ya!

Let's get something straight. The production of that plant and the consideration of possibilities for damage it might take on the coast were not in ANY WAY anal.

Nor were the plans for the possibility of a meltdown.

Literally none of it was anal. It was a preventable issue that was brought up MULTIPLE times before it actually happened. Hence why my position is that the Japanese are responsible for this and can deal with it themselves. This wasn't an accident, it was a failure.

ttystikk

ttystikk

I watched the kid's TED talk, he has some interesting things to say.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Problem was, they turned over the operations to an Israeli firm.

http://www.henrymakow.com/fukushima_-_what_really_happen.html
http://www.rense.com/general94/secbb.htm
http://thelyingchannel.blogspot.com/2011/05/fukushima-was-attacked-by-israel.html

The synagogue of Satan. They will burn the world ten times over to protect their demonic race and their desert fortress.

Fukushima is the only thing that gets me really fired up. Nuclear power was a scam from the beginning. Cheap power? Didn't take into account the waste produced that can NEVER be disposed of. We killed ourselves buying into this scam that was only designed to provide enriched weapons grade material. At this point, the world has maybe 20 years at most. We are all dead men walking thanks to 3/11, the Japanese 9/11. It was an act of mass murder the world has never seen before.

All that west coast outdoor bud, irradiated. It's poison, every single gram because of the fallout that drifted into california, oregon and washington.
The world has 20 years most?? Where do you come up with this shit?

fractal

fractal

Just letting it get to me I suppose. I would bet money that within 10 years there are going to be huge, undeniable increases in cancers on the west coast of the USA and other places where the radiation was blown by the winds. The pacific ocean is going to be irradiated by the molten cores which are LOST, literally 3 cores melted into the earth and are tunneling down as we speak. Honestly, I think it is going to be the worst disaster in human history once the damage starts becoming apparent.

But, that just means we should probably try and enjoy life more while we are still alive and cancer free. There's no way in hell I would ever consider having children now.

I've said it before and won't repeat it in full but on 3/11/11 before I saw what had happened, I had a full-on spiritual revelation and God talked to me very very clearly and powerfully. Wasn't on drugs, but was floored by an overwhelming knowledge that we were all dead and was reassured that karmically, we are alright but we are all dead. That's where my signature line came from, that was the message I received. Only a matter of time. Then, I went back inside and saw the tsunami and the reactor's hydrogen explosion. I was like "yea, that figures."

Top Bottom