● Newbie Here ●

• Thread starter Purp Nugs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Purp Nugs

Purp Nugs

I found this place by way of Google search. I chose to become a member here because I like the look & feel of this place.

I've never been one with a green thumb but my mom was. I figure things out very very quick & I have to say I took to growing like a duck to water.

I'm not a seasoned smoker or even a once every other month smoker (yeah yeah I know what you have to be thinking... "what the heck you doing here then") BUT I'm going to be one if I can get some Sativa that isn't drown out - I like the uppity happy & energy feel. I puffed it once & everything within a 5 mile radius was cleaned & I felt GREAT LOL

I take prescriptions for my insane ADHD & hate them so I want to go the natural way.

I don't know what else to put here so I'll close with that

(adult adhd sucks btw... It REALLY REALLY does)

MGG Nubie

MGG Nubie

I found this place by way of Google search. I chose to become a member here because I like the look & feel of this place.

I've never been one with a green thumb but my mom was. I figure things out very very quick & I have to say I took to growing like a duck to water.

I'm not a seasoned smoker or even a once every other month smoker (yeah yeah I know what you have to be thinking... "what the heck you doing here then") BUT I'm going to be one if I can get some Sativa that isn't drown out - I like the uppity happy & energy feel. I puffed it once & everything within a 5 mile radius was cleaned & I felt GREAT LOL

I take prescriptions for my insane ADHD & hate them so I want to go the natural way.

I don't know what else to put here so I'll close with that

(adult adhd sucks btw... It REALLY REALLY does)
I love a sativa dominate smoke as well. But I haven't had the best of luck growing them indoors. They're kind of finicky about food and environment. Seems indica strains can take my abuse and thrive. I never let my indies hit the amber trich stage in flower. It turns into couch lock dumb weed. When the trichomes are about 70% cloudy their time has come. It's a better zippy head high I think. Can't run from the indy buzz, but I can disguise it. Welcome to the community.

IMG 20170318 192719950
Purp Nugs

Purp Nugs

Thank YOU for the warm welcome. This is new to me but I am catching on rather quickly.

(JUST found out that the name of the stuff that I'm treating like a 30 minute old newborn baby is the Old School Skunk weed - I swore they told me it was something Purp #1 or whatever he called it. This stuff has been around for ever.)

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Yoda welcome matt

Shit even Yoda toked a little erb from time to time. :D Ya adult adhd is a bitc%% I know but compared to childhood it is more manageable as you learn to work with it rather than fight it or be all pumped up on ritalin or adderall. Welcome and if your looking to expand your grow skillz you' ve come to the right place!!

MW7945

MW7945

Sour Diesel has always been my favorite sativa. I'm running a Sour Diesel x Pink Kush right now

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Welcome to the farm

I was diagnosed with adhd since age 4. Do NOT raisenthose zombie meds they cram down your throat. I tookneveryrhing under the sun and all was horrible.

Good luck, I'm 42 now and it still rears its nasty side occasionally.

Purp Nugs

Purp Nugs

Welcome to the farm

I was diagnosed with adhd since age 4. Do NOT raisenthose zombie meds they cram down your throat. I tookneveryrhing under the sun and all was horrible.

Good luck, I'm 42 now and it still rears its nasty side occasionally.

I'm here to tell ya - I'm 45 & boy oh boy ... Most the time I live in a half way house because EVERYTHING is half completed Boys were diagnosed FAR more than girls back in my school days. I just recently took myself to see my doctor because "something" just wasn't right in my head. I would CONSTANTLY start 36 (give or take 20) tasks that I never finished. It would make me so dang mad. I take a zombie med now BUT a lot less than I'm supposed to. That's why I'm itching to get some sativa ...

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm here to tell ya - I'm 45 & boy oh boy ... Most the time I live in a half way house because EVERYTHING is half completed Boys were diagnosed FAR more than girls back in my school days. I just recently took myself to see my doctor because "something" just wasn't right in my head. I would CONSTANTLY start 36 (give or take 20) tasks that I never finished. It would make me so dang mad. I take a zombie med now BUT a lot less than I'm supposed to. That's why I'm itching to get some sativa ...
You can and will learn to train yourself to find work a around I did. But I will add it isnt easy by any stretch. Weed has been a major factor for taming the hundred voices in my head!!!

Purp Nugs

Purp Nugs

You can and will learn to train yourself to find work a around I did. But I will add it isnt easy by any stretch. Weed has been a major factor for taming the hundred voices in my head!!!

I want to be prescription FREE by mid 2018 or sooner. I don't have the voices but I do have a GREAT Initial drive to start a project(s) just to feel that "ahhh, I'll stop sewing this instant & shovel some dirt then 13 minutes of that I'll open a few cans of paint & start painting ..."

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I want to be prescription FREE by mid 2018 or sooner. I don't have the voices but I do have a GREAT Initial drive to start a project(s) just to feel that "ahhh, I'll stop sewing this instant & shovel some dirt then 13 minutes of that I'll open a few cans of paint & start painting ..."
I understand was kidding about the voices...... You can train yourself to focus and not start a new project until you finish the one at hand. Weed has been huge in that area for me. It took years and a lot of discipline but I am pretty good at it now a days. I quit scripts many years ago. :D

Purp Nugs

Purp Nugs

I understand was kidding about the voices...... You can train yourself to focus and not start a new project until you finish the one at hand. Weed has been huge in that area for me. It took years and a lot of discipline but I am pretty good at it now a days. I quit scripts many years ago. :D

LOL - I can't wait to plant sativa!!! Is there any 100% PURE sativa & if so what is the name of it?

I've only known I had this issue 9 months ago & wow - It did do one thing for me... Let me know I wasn't losing it.

I

Isin

Was told this is og genetics from who i got the seeds from and he is a grower in California. Just recently at a local growshop the conversation comes up. Where he has been growing og for the past 10 years. Swears that is no og kush. I am clueless.. Anyone?

20171126 124954
20171126 124908
Purp Nugs

Purp Nugs

I love a sativa dominate smoke as well. But I haven't had the best of luck growing them indoors. They're kind of finicky about food and environment. Seems indica strains can take my abuse and thrive. I never let my indies hit the amber trich stage in flower. It turns into couch lock dumb weed. When the trichomes are about 70% cloudy their time has come. It's a better zippy head high I think. Can't run from the indy buzz, but I can disguise it. Welcome to the community.

I MUST be a lucky one for growing... I recently started making my own pots. I bought some 20% wool blend material from the fabric store fired up my sewing machine & voila I've got roots looking like a out of control hybrid octopus & I JUST put them babies in there 2.5 weeks ago. Because I'm such a cheap skate & know how to do so many things I analyze a situation & plan it out then go in for the attack.

I won't clone in cups anymore either... I've made little raw burlap pouches for them that I won't have to take them out of ... Biodegradable :)

So far - My friend is learning lil tips from me & he's been growing since the 80's

MGG Nubie

MGG Nubie

Thank YOU for the warm welcome. This is new to me but I am catching on rather quickly.

(JUST found out that the name of the stuff that I'm treating like a 30 minute old newborn baby is the Old School Skunk weed - I swore they told me it was something Purp #1 or whatever he called it. This stuff has been around for ever.)
Old school sincemilla. You could smell that a mile away. Used to pay 10 a gram back in the seventies. But mexi-weed was my standby. 15 a quarter for stems seeds shake and some flat ass buds. (the paraquat was a bonus) Times have changed. Loving legal.

Purp Nugs

Purp Nugs

Was told this is og genetics from who i got the seeds from and he is a grower in California. Just recently at a local growshop the conversation comes up. Where he has been growing og for the past 10 years. Swears that is no og kush. I am clueless.. Anyone?

I wish I could help but I'm about a useful as a barrel of broken hammer handles at this point in the game. Looks like poison ivy to me but I know it's not.

Icmadness

Icmadness

Any way it could be "White Widow"

Top Bottom