💕

• Thread starter Empress.Indica
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Empress.Indica

Empress.Indica

My first question would be about canna boost? Yes or nay? What about the bio boost?

B

Burned Haze

my suggestion is get grow more/Mendocino producer and dry amendments

and that’s 10x+ Cheaper line , better shelf life , less stuff to get in the line,even when you have to do some of their line in liquid form, their brand actually makes their stuff affordable and worth a commercial level and any grower to use, plus it’s ph stable and super water solvable vs so many brands where you gotta mix em in warm water forever

the main dry based dry amendment ( you switch between 3-4 bases in the cycle ) it does 2,500+ gal and it only cost ya like 50 bucks and your not buying water . once I started winning on my cheap grow line, I could actually afford the expensive microbes and extra’s ( which are no problem since I’m not paying for stupid liquid farts anymore )

here’s the feed schedule:

“
For Starter Plants… 1st 3 weeks

20-20-20 8 ounces – per 100 gal’s 2.5 mls. Per gal. – 300 ppms
Amber Humic 8 ounces – per 100 gal’s
Seaweed 8 ounces – per 100 gal’s

Grow Stage
20-20-20 16 oz’s – per 100 gal. 5 mls. Per gal. (1 teaspoon) – 600 ppms
N Cal Mag 8 oz’s – per 100 gal’s
Amber Humic 8 oz’s – per 100 gal’s
BioCozyme 10 oz’s – per 100 gal’s – This will increase stock girth and shorten intervals’ between leaf breaks. Shorter fuller plant
Mendo Honey 6 oz’s – per 100 gal’s
Seaweed Ext. 8 oz’s – per 100 gal’s

If you start seeing yellowing that is because there is a micro deficiency. We have a Amino Acid Blast called Mendo Fuego (see attached label) That may also help with you youngin’s now that a yellowing. Only if the Seaweed doesn’t resolve the issues. If the plants have a major issue – let me know because we have a triacontinol product called Jump Start, if you know super thrive – similar product. The Fuego and Jump Start are not cheap – so avoid them if you can and once your more experienced try them for even a better quality crop. (Jump Start will be excellent for seed starters)

Bloom Stage – (STOP the 20-20-20)

Haw. Bud 5-50-17 16 oz’s – per 100 gal’s – 5 ml per gal – You can use SeaGrow 4-26-26 or Mendo 6-30-30. If you use SeaGrow – don’t use seaweed…
N. Cal Mag 16 oz’s – per 100 gal’s – Do a test on a few plants – spray ½ (2.5 mls) teaspoon per gall onto the stems to see if it will promote more sites. If it does – don’t spray any more – use in your soil drench
Amber Humic 16 oz’s – per 100 gal’s – Stop 3 to 4 weeks before the flush
BioCozyme 10 oz’s – per 100 gal’s
Mendo Honey 20 oz’s – per 100 gal’s
Seaweed 8 oz’s – per 100 gal’s

Mid-stage Bloom cycle to increase weight

Ø Stop 6-30-30 – Use Hula Bloom 0-50-30 – 2.5 mls per gal.
Ø Flowering Cal Mag (No Nitrogen) – 3 mls per gal
BioCozyme 10 oz’s – per 100 gal’s
Mendo Honey 20 oz’s – per 100 gal’s
Ø Honey – 5 mls
Last 2 to 3 weeks of the Bloom Cycle – use Avalanche 16 oz’s – per 100 gal’s to tighten the bud activity

If you want more tricons and chrstal’s at the end – if you feed 8 oz. per 100 gal’s of our mendo 5-10-40 – the high potassium will push the oils out which will make the quality more powerful and give you a beautiful finished production. Happy growing – hope this work’s. You should see 2 to 3 lb a light

“

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Top Bottom