New Journal - Blueberry x White Widow & Stardawg

• Thread starter SchwiftyGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Getting almost ready to sample for the second Stardawg. This pheno is my favorite of the 2 so far. The smell when I open the bag is like opening a bag of mint chocolate really makes me crave Andes mints 🤣

Blueberry widows are still drying and the smell is really starting to come through in the room. Catch up later happy growing! ✌️

357589F5 5EC7 4264 8B76 BE9025D26307
E

elusiveshame

Getting almost ready to sample for the second Stardawg. This pheno is my favorite of the 2 so far. The smell when I open the bag is like opening a bag of mint chocolate really makes me crave Andes mints 🤣

Blueberry widows are still drying and the smell is really starting to come through in the room. Catch up later happy growing! ✌️

That thing looks dense! 🤤

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Day 6 of drying, conditions have been perfect. Stems still have a small bend to them and moisture meter is reading around 14-16%. They should be ready to trim and bag in the next couple of days, just shy of my 10 day goal.

C1B7AB64 3851 48F4 9E03 FEEC6F1F5B07
19AAD2B1 745B 4289 90A7 44B7786863F3
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
We are all done!! I’ve got both the Blueberry Windows trimmed and bagged. Ended up a little over 2 ounces per plant. Total weight for the entire tent ended up at 204 grams. Hurt my weight quite a bit after noticing a bunch of nanner and seeds developing but damn the quality is there.

Blueberry Widow #2 is the pheno that smells just like Blueberries, #1 i swear smells like freaking pickles 🤣

4E46C22B 0D26 42FD B6EF 363A53A26A77
B4DF26A8 33E4 455F A096 2887C9E761F7
6F78C0AD 803F 420F 9B32 AFF094F2CB93
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Stardawg Strain Review

Pheno #1 :
5A73752F 08FC 4353 B0B5 9F586371C3F6

Harvest Date: January 29th
Flowering time: 53 days
Drying Conditions: 57-60F - 55-62% humidity
Drying time: 7 days
Moisture % at bag : 14%
Storage - Grovebags
Aroma- Gas-Skunk-Pine
Taste- Pine and pepper
High: Uplifting, relaxing and euphoric.
Review: One hit really makes you sit back and enjoy what you just inhaled. A slow exhale and you can really get a taste of walking through a summer forest. After about 30-45 minutes it transitions into a relaxing high which is pleasant for catching up on my shows or watching a movie without the fear of falling asleep.

——————————————

Pheno #2-
E18D8773 66C3 4E99 B3C1 E027E0DB1906

Harvest Date: Feb 5th
Flowering time: 60 days
Drying Conditions: 57-60F - 55-62% humidity
Drying time: 8 days
Moisture % at bag : 14%
Storage - Grovebags
Aroma- Chocolate - Mint - Sugar
Taste- Sweet - Chocolate
High: Couchlocked, pain relieving, sleep inducing
Review: One hit and BOOM you’re taken instantly with an expansion that ensures a coughing fit. Once the lungs settle you can ensure you’ll be overcome with a comfortable numbing sensation over the body and instantly gives you the half open eye. You will struggle to stay awake after multiple hits of this, but if that’s what you’re after you can be sure you’ll want this before bedtime.

Overall Rating : 4/5
Overall Review: Highly recommend growing this strain, it’s very resilient to issues and can bounce back quick if resolved. They vegged very quickly and we’re very easy to train.

Blueberry Widow review to come later

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Finally decided to take my trim from the grow and sifted them. Got a small amount to add on to the bowls.

I know I didn’t create a Blueberry Widow smoke review. That’s because it wasn’t worth it to me. Very little taste on the smoke and high wasnt anything special that was worth noting. Definitely won’t be growing it again.

0F70AEE9 E234 4248 A979 5B3B51CD634B
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Finally decided to take my trim from the grow and sifted them. Got a small amount to add on to the bowls.

I know I didn’t create a Blueberry Widow smoke review. That’s because it wasn’t worth it to me. Very little taste on the smoke and high wasnt anything special that was worth noting. Definitely won’t be growing it again.
Thats wicked unfortunate, i was hoping that was a good one man. I like blueberry and white widow, but i guess ill smoke them seperate or in a salad🥗 lol.

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Thats wicked unfortunate, i was hoping that was a good one man. I like blueberry and white widow, but i guess ill smoke them seperate or in a salad🥗 lol.
Dude it was annoying to me. The smell was out of this world when you opened the bag and ground it up. But smoking it was not as pleasant as smelling it. Maybe I’m to blame and didn’t grow them to their full potential and get to the correct terp profile, but the Stardawgs were on point!

I literally am smoking my last 2 bowls of this harvest. Almost made it the whole time between harvest smoking but didn’t quite make it the full way without running out.

Diegonorris

Diegonorris

3 out of 4 seeds cracked with only one BW that hasn’t cracked. I went ahead and put it directly in the soil to see if it’ll crack open later, if not I will just run with the 3.

Current PPFD: 140
Temp: 76F
Humidity: 68%
Which soil mix did you use here?

Diegonorris

Diegonorris

Day 24 Veg-

Stardawgs are growing so fast and drinking water faster. This was my worry of growing multiple strains because now I’m going to be fighting watering on alternating days and now will have to keep very good notes in my physical journal 😂

All 4 are recovering great after their first training session. I’m going to let them grow up and bush out and prepare the net.
How often do you perform LST? How much time do you let them tied? Any recommendations for LST?

Diegonorris

Diegonorris

Day 33 Veg-

Top dressed -
3 tsp of tobacco dust
2 tsp of DE

Watered-
1 gallon water - 2 tsp calmag

Plants are looking great and still training them around the net to fill in the spaces which will take a bit of time.

I’m seeing my first issues on the leafs of SD#2, it’s either calmag or too much light since it’s taller. Every watering they get a calmag feeding since I’m using RO water. Does anyone know if that’s an issue? I don’t think it’s a deficiency but what do y’all think?
View attachment 1303343

BW#2 in the lower left is taking her sweet time. I don’t think she’s going to fill in the spaces like the other 3! ✌️
What's the net's purpose? LST?

Top Bottom