🔷 Blue Cookies under the KS3000 by ViparSpectra🔷

• Thread starter ImpulsiveGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Day 21 flower so it’s time to strip the leaves and trim off everything below the trellis net so all the energy can be focused on top. This all all before the day 21 defoliation.

KS3000 by @ViparSpectra is doing its thang and now that I have the new dehumidifier I’ve got my VPD more in Check to drive growth!
IMG 5688
IMG 5686

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Argh.....defol !! Ha! Excellent setup, I love the living soil with the bottom watering. How do you have your light at 100% and so close??

You and I are flowering pretty much right on the same schedule. You can see differences in approach, and you're running clones, but is that really just 4?? It looks like 6 or more now.

I like doing seed/whole plant, less trimming, but I know you're going to have bigger buds, more weight.......heck, my space is about twice as big and I'll bet you get more. You also have better, definitely newer genetics, plus, clones. I have trunks as big as nickles. Ha! But I do have 2 Divine Banana clones, I'm psyched about those. I checked out Raw Genetics.....no matter how many seed sites I've seen.......over 100.....there's always a new one I've missed. Fusion and Sunset Smoothie look awesome.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Argh.....defol !! Ha! Excellent setup, I love the living soil with the bottom watering. How do you have your light at 100% and so close??

You and I are flowering pretty much right on the same schedule. You can see differences in approach, and you're running clones, but is that really just 4?? It looks like 6 or more now.

I like doing seed/whole plant, less trimming, but I know you're going to have bigger buds, more weight.......heck, my space is about twice as big and I'll bet you get more. You also have better, definitely newer genetics, plus, clones. I have trunks as big as nickles. Ha! But I do have 2 Divine Banana clones, I'm psyched about those. I checked out Raw Genetics.....no matter how many seed sites I've seen.......over 100.....there's always a new one I've missed. Fusion and Sunset Smoothie look awesome.
It’s all about those bars fam 😉 you can get them pretty close. There is a sweet spot tho and once the top cola goes past the light intensity drops unless it’s directly under the bar. So we are right at the edge forsure.

2 plants per Earthbox sub irrigated planter. I’ve started messing with these earhboxes and they really make things easy. Especially if your helping you mother in law out and need a more hands off approach bc you only pop in here and there 😉. A little knowledge and planning and these are the results.

I’ve even thought about taking it a step further by taking notes on how long it takes to use up the water in the resivoir. Then setup a separate res outside of the tent that I could hook up to a pump and wifi plug or timer to fill the res of each planter automatically without my help.

I’ve got the Zlushiez #7 clone from RAW that I haven’t run yet. What’s your grow style?

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Plants have been stripped and everything cleared below the net. It’s time to put on some weight!

IMG 5700
IMG 5702

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Day 27 flower let’s go!!!! I’ve got these available along with others if you need some verified gear in your garden!
IMG 5736
IMG 5737

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Well guys I’ve been away for some time on a much needed vacation and my updates fell
Off for this thread. The blue cookies is about to be harvested so we dropped the light intensity to 50% to drop temps and try to bring out some color which is working out great. The Blue cookies stacks flowers close together and im really happy how this run has turned out. Thank you Viparspectra for the KS3000! It has worked great for this run and I’m happy with the results.

Next run will be all my genetics in this tent. Either the Black Cherry Bliss (Grape Gasoline S1 x Trop Cherry) or the Purple Cherry Punch (Tropicana punch x Trop Cherry) so stay tuned for that!
IMG 6105
IMG 6115
IMG 6125
IMG 6163

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Hell ya bro she's great, i'm at 45 days. How may days did you take her?
We are at day 58 but could’ve been harvested earlier bc she looked ready. I just dimmed the lights down this past week to drop temps and let things slow way down. I’ll be chopping anyday now and the color has been drawn out in this last week too. This cultivar stacks!

ViparSpectra

Supporter
Well guys I’ve been away for some time on a much needed vacation and my updates fell
Off for this thread. The blue cookies is about to be harvested so we dropped the light intensity to 50% to drop temps and try to bring out some color which is working out great. The Blue cookies stacks flowers close together and im really happy how this run has turned out. Thank you Viparspectra for the KS3000! It has worked great for this run and I’m happy with the results.

Next run will be all my genetics in this tent. Either the Black Cherry Bliss (Grape Gasoline S1 x Trop Cherry) or the Purple Cherry Punch (Tropicana punch x Trop Cherry) so stay tuned for that! View attachment 2014614View attachment 2014617View attachment 2014616View attachment 2014615
@ImpulsiveGrower That tent is insanely beautiful. Tons of awesome bud. Tons of color. It’s a sight to behold. 😍

Latest posts

Top Bottom