1,000,000 gallon pond, water cooled AC?

• Thread starter mrdizzle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Lost

I think the answer is because if you use a traditional a/c unit, it pulls the moisture out of the air, which is perfect for indoor growing. I you cool while not pulling the moisutre out the the air you get a humidity issue. Even with 2 18k btu a/c's cranking on dry mode (pulls even more water out than normal mode operation), im still struggling to get down to 45% and at night i see 85%.

CannabisJohn

CannabisJohn

I think the answer is because if you use a traditional a/c unit, it pulls the moisture out of the air, which is perfect for indoor growing. I you cool while not pulling the moisutre out the the air you get a humidity issue. Even with 2 18k btu a/c's cranking on dry mode (pulls even more water out than normal mode operation), im still struggling to get down to 45% and at night i see 85%.

You would still get moisture out of air if you could reach dew point of air coming off heat exchanger. That is not likely unless you have 45-50F water to run thru.

M

MisterAvocado

Thank you. Makes perfect sense.

Top Bottom