1,300$ For House Electricity Bill??

• Thread starter Tubby
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ohgee kush

ohgee kush

My boy with with a 12k room using 2 window a/c's in the peak of summer when it gets over 100 degrees pays 1200 max.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
450 whole house. Did u know if u bought a electric car they would put a plug in at your house and give u incredible rate on all your electric. Then don't drive it and add all the lights u desire. Sweet deal.

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Pay the bill on time.

Bob

Yhnph

Ah, there ya go, you've hit the tiers pretty quickly.
All of these large, publicly traded utilities in California charge astonishing rates. San Diego Gas & Electric, SoCal Edison, and PG&E, though for *me* PG&E is the most egregious abuser because they get to build out infrastructure on the taxpayer dime, then they get to turn around and charge the ratepayer.

In fact, it's probably better to not get me started on these utilities...

PG&E owes us a few hundred right now. Think they're EVER going to pay up? Me, either.

Indeed... PG&E is quite the vile entity. Dam expensive they are, not to mention the dirty tactics.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Where does your power come from in Cali ? I know bonneville is a long ways away

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
My boy with with a 12k room using 2 window a/c's in the peak of summer when it gets over 100 degrees pays 1200 max.
In California, paying regular rates? I'd like to know who's his utility.
View attachment 456696

Indeed... PG&E is quite the vile entity. Dam expensive they are, not to mention the dirty tactics.
You probably shouldn't get me started... Especially since San Bruno?
Where does your power come from in Cali ? I know bonneville is a long ways away
Many sources, many of them out of state. We do have some power generating stations out here, Tiger Creek and the facility at the Electra run of the Mokelumne River, I'm sure there are more because PG&E owns a lot of the the river-front (don't even know if that's the correct term considering it's in deep canyons). But just don't make enough electricity here in-state, so we 'import' a lot of it from out of state, including from your lovely state of Oregon.

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

HEY FAM, I was wondering if you guys think 1,300 is too much for a house electricity bill?
I'm currently running 4 1k lights and I'm at about 750 right now. I was think of adding two more but idk??
Thanks
im not gonna lie id shit myself if I saw a bill that high! then again I just watched a nova special on energy thieves in india lmao its all about the money as far as energy companies are concerned it seems.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
In California, paying regular rates? I'd like to know who's his utility.

You probably shouldn't get me started... Especially since San Bruno?

Many sources, many of them out of state. We do have some power generating stations out here, Tiger Creek and the facility at the Electra run of the Mokelumne River, I'm sure there are more because PG&E owns a lot of the the river-front (don't even know if that's the correct term considering it's in deep canyons). But just don't make enough electricity here in-state, so we 'import' a lot of it from out of state, including from your lovely state of Oregon.

Yah thought bonneville pumped some power there And still screw us on bills. PGE for ya.

F

FooDoo

I'm running 4k and a minisplit, water chiller etc and bills are 300.

My 8k site with no ac is around 800.

Not sure why the prices are so different

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Yeah, no need to relive a 1.4billion dollar fuck up.

gas-blast.jpg

r-PGE-SAN-BRUNO-FIRE-large570.jpg

fire-san-francisco-gas.jpg

sanbrunofire9.jpg

650x366

It STILL gets my blood boiling! They installed those lines on the taxpayers' backs, and they want taxpayers to continue to pay for it (along with ratepayers). Have you been keeping up with all the BS between them and the CPUC? The judge shopping and shit?

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Instead of starting a new thread, thought I would post this here..Links are not allowed, ,so use Google to locate it.

Google "Yor Advanced energy calculator"
Snap1

Latest posts

Top Bottom