1 gallon grow bags sog

• Thread starter Bxgrower81
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jdubz206

i'm going to say 12...i've never packed em in super tight but i veg in 1 gal grow bags regularly. the 1 gal grow bags i use are about 6" x 6" or slight larger. you might want to think of using a grow tray instead imo. if i were to do a sog, i would use a tray and pack in em in that way. also, with vegging for 5-7 days, you may want to think about using 1/2 gallon grow bags. you'd have to water more but you'd be able to double the plants. then again, if plant count is something you're worried about, 1 gal might suit ya better. hope this helps. j

J

johnnyballbag

Premium Member
Supporter
I'll agree with Dubz. To do SOG right you have to restrict the root mass. I used half gal bags, and honestly thought i should've used smaller. And hopefully you're not too worried about numbers, as SOG is the epitome of how NOT to grow when numbers are a concern, as it's a high density planting method. What strain are you planning to run in your SOG?

B

Bxgrower81

Sharksbreath and rocklock from DNA genetics plus a few others

B

Bxgrower81

Thinking of some whiteberry from paradise and maybe some kushberry and kandykush from DNA as well

M

Mr Green

johnny,, so in your half gallon bags,, do you veg at all and just put the clones right into flower after they root......

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
I'll agree with Dubz. To do SOG right you have to restrict the root mass. I used half gal bags, and honestly thought i should've used smaller. And hopefully you're not too worried about numbers, as SOG is the epitome of how NOT to grow when numbers are a concern, as it's a high density planting method. What strain are you planning to run in your SOG?

so very true Johnny, I like to think of growing SoG as the best weight loss program there is. The damn stress took 55 lbs off my fat ass in the past year.

jj

devious d

devious d

hi all i havent used the bags, but put 6.5ltr pots lip to lip each pot is 20 cm square 20 to a meter, pull oz a plant organic, when growing one large cola strains like chronic doubled that, growing exodus cheese at the moment gone down to 15oz a meter but the qualitys better good luck:cool0010:

Latest posts

Top Bottom