Hmm can anyone help please?

• Thread starter BioNI420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
melonHead420

melonHead420

See the way your leaves are rolling up along the sides. This is light stress. The leaves are trying top shade themselves.
Nothing real serious at this time but could get ugly if you don't take care of it.

What light do you have?
How high above the top of your plant is the light ?
Gotta go this the light stress ! I raised mine up around 20 -24 inchs an they have came out and are thriving better than ever thanks to yalls help !

Docgrows

Docgrows

The problem is that some people can get away with shit under their Circumstances, then preach it as gospel.

Different lights have different intensities.

Water ph/ec varies greatly from region to region

Organic amendments have dosing instructions for a reason.

Lots of good people on here but there is also some terrible information that gets posted here. Bad advice that can literally ruin grows
The problem is that some people can get away with shit under their Circumstances, then preach it as gospel.

Different lights have different intensities.

Water ph/ec varies greatly from region to region

Organic amendments have dosing instructions for a reason.

Lots of good people on here but there is also some terrible information that gets posted here. Bad advice that can literally ruin grows
@Stokes preach it!!!!!

melonHead420

melonHead420

I just have a small LED grow but I've always heard spraying water on tomatoes in morning would burn them up

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
You also say that theres no such thing as hot soil soooooooo

I just got lucky lol
Was total coincidence that i asked him out of nowhere if he did foliars. Then i asked when he did them. All by accident lol

But ok

View attachment 2178217
ok find me something proof that “hot soil” exist, but not from blogs or threads, more like a science analysis,. which has been done with droplets on leaves, it’s non sense,. for it to happen the leaf has to have hairs and at that a specific length diameter than to have a water droplet sit on it perfectly than have the sun at the perfect angle to create a focal point to burn but even by that point the water droplet has started to evaporate and change shape due to the heat, virtually impossible,..
hot soil,. is an excuse for human error (overwatering),..
leaf scorching is from environment most times a good example is wind burn,..
ya i know sooo much wrong info glad im here to set it straight,..

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
all i know is with 100 % certainty is that you take all the info you read on the internet , all the info you get from lighting companys , it's all wrong the guys in here no more then spiderdarmer or mars or fox farm or gaia green
I’ve been growing longer than those companies have been around. some people may have an edge on that particular thing homie.

B

BioNI420

Gotta go this the light stress ! I raised mine up around 20 -24 inchs an they have came out and are thriving better than ever thanks to yalls help !this
for sure this has been part of my issue. i turn the light down when couple days back as advised on here and them girls are looking great.. need to sort the fungal knats but i wont use pestiside. need organic solution.

Reactions: Zab
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Do what you have to do bud.
All the blistering is light related.
Maybe see if you can find a better space to hang your light in the future.
I say just turn the light way down if you cant raise it, stop trying to jack your light up or you will kill them. If it's unable to raise then turn it down.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zab
Stokes

Stokes

ok find me something proof that “hot soil” exist, but not from blogs or threads, more like a science analysis,. which has been done with droplets on leaves, it’s non sense,. for it to happen the leaf has to have hairs and at that a specific length diameter than to have a water droplet sit on it perfectly than have the sun at the perfect angle to create a focal point to burn but even by that point the water droplet has started to evaporate and change shape due to the heat, virtually impossible,..
hot soil,. is an excuse for human error (overwatering),..
leaf scorching is from environment most times a good example is wind burn,..
ya i know sooo much wrong info glad im here to set it straight,..
Theres already two pictures in this thread that show physical proof that epsom salt foliars can burn your plant lol. Water, salts/mineral, and light on a leaf surface are all environmental factors lol

Nearly any nutrient in excess will burn your plant, there are physical symptoms of them all and clear identification of them all over the internet. I cant believe im having this argument with a moderator on a growing website lol. Do you even mix your own soils?

Stokes

Stokes

Bunch of dudes who buy preamended soils at Lowes saying that hot soils are impossible and nutrient ratios dont matter 🤣

Stokes

Stokes

99% of the growing community has it wrong. A handful of guys on a forum figured it out. Everythings a myth. Ph doesnt matter 🤣 Hot soils dont exist🤣 Plants hate light🤣

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
Theres already two pictures in this thread that show physical proof that epsom salt foliars can burn your plant lol. Water, salts/mineral, and light on a leaf surface are all environmental factors lol
How do you know if magnesium sulfate is the cause of a burn? What I've seen is dried residue that can be cleaned off or absorbed by spraying with clean water.

Nearly any nutrient in excess will burn your plant, there are physical symptoms of them all and clear identification of them all over the internet.
It sounds like you're conflating nutrient burn and light burn.

I cant believe im having this argument with a moderator on a growing website lol. Do you even mix your own soils?
It isn't only the moderator who disagrees.

Stokes

Stokes

How do you know if magnesium sulfate is the cause of a burn? What I've seen is dried residue that can be cleaned off or absorbed by spraying with clean water.

It sounds like you're conflating nutrient burn and light burn.

It isn't only the moderator who disagrees.

What do you mix into your soils?
JFC
I thought you mixed your own soils?

Oh. Gnick and i branched off into soils. And btw, kind of the same thing just different avenues into the plant. Unless its something that doesnt agree with the plants surface. Either way i never confused the two, nor does it appear like i did in any of my replies

There is no correlation between being a moderator and growing knowledge. Clearly.

I guess this conversation is at a stalemate, because i cant fly to that dudes house to perform and scientific analysis on the leaf residue lol

Last edited:
LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
What do you mix into your soils?
JFC
I do mix soils, but that's a long explanation and irrelevant.

What does "JFC" mean?

There is no correlation between being a moderator and growing knowledge. Clearly.
I don't always agree with the moderators, but their advice is always valuable.

I guess this conversation is at a stalemate, because i cant fly to that dudes house to perform and scientific analysis on the leaf residue lol
You need some sort of rite of passage? What does it take to be a growing guru?

99% of the growing community has it wrong. A handful of guys on a forum figured it out. Everythings a myth. Ph doesnt matter 🤣 Hot soils dont exist🤣 Plants hate light🤣
I know that you know there are many ways to grow cannabis. Relax. Have a hit or two. Find your inner peace.

B

BioNI420

I say just turn yhe light way down of you camt raise it, stop trying to jack your light up or you will kill them. If it's unable to raise then turn it down.
its a 200 watt light bro i only had
Bunch of dudes who buy preamended soils at Lowes saying that hot soils are impossible and nutrient ratios dont matter 🤣
i do mix my own soils. also that aint leaf burn from foilar spray. i mean its hardly going to selectively burn certain leaf's and not other. especial when most of the leaf's your seeing is on the lower growth...

Stokes

Stokes

@GNick55
Companies spend hundreds of thousands of dollars every year printing dosing and ingredients labels because theyre scared youre going to use too much of their product and buy more of it

IMG 9232

IMG 9233

IMG 9234

IMG 9235

IMG 9236

IMG 9237

IMG 9238

IMG 9241

IMG 9243

Stokes

Stokes

its a 200 watt light bro i only had

i do mix my own soils. also that aint leaf burn from foilar spray. i mean its hardly going to selectively burn certain leaf's and not other. especial when most of the leaf's your seeing is on the lower growth...

Different topic, yes it is, and i dont care if you think it is or not. Keep doing what youre doing. Clearly working out for you.

Stokes

Stokes

I do mix soils, but that's a long explanation and irrelevant.

What does "JFC" mean?

I don't always agree with the moderators, but their advice is always valuable.

You need some sort of rite of passage? What does it take to be a growing guru?

I know that you know there are many ways to grow cannabis. Relax. Have a hit or two. Find your inner peace.
Growing guru? Wtf are you going on about?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
and you are part of that community

Top Bottom