1 Plant (Ghetto) Closet SCROG

• Thread starter greenums
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

greenums

there is mylar on closet door and reflective white on wall. here's the cause of it all. :)

underscreen pr0nz:

P1010007
Rushoe

Rushoe

Nice bro looks good...Good job...What is that you are flowering there???Anyways next time maybe since it's only one plant you should get a hold of something yields and at same time is dank u know what I am saying something like a sour d or Chemdog D......That would set u up for some nice wight...One time with a 250hps I got 6 oz's I thought that was a good lil harvest.Again looks cool bro nice job I wonder how much u are gonna pull lets us know.

U

username09

what strain is that? it's beautiful. i love the purple and yellow. looks great. you're doing an awesome job.

G

greenums

This particular seed is purp x crazy outdoor something. Rescued from my carpet, and I took a chance. I harvested today, hard to tell looks to be 4-5oz. I'll let you guys know final weight. Thanks for advice and kind words. Time to slide another bush under there and try it again. :)

J

JJP53

Looks real nice

Is it normal to top plants that are going to be scrog?

G

greenums

Normally I top a plant early in veg after 4 real sets of leaf nodes. I veg for 2 weeks and top again, or flower. You will want thick stems for big buds. Lot's of fan action builds thick stems. I have a tall screen right now and have been shoving 5 month old mother plants in there. Other people will SCROG into screen a bit lower, fill it up and train during veg early on. I've found the longer you veg your plant, and train it for even light distribution along the main bud sites, the more solid buds you will have. If you top wait 2 weeks to flip, let the rest catch up. I'm not sure what i'm going to do with this next bush .. I might rip the screen out, and rope it down like i was talking about previously.

P1010001
G

greenums

just cuz i said i would. sorry wandered offda scrog theres.. :)

P1010004
P1010005
Top Bottom