1 pound indoor plant

• Thread starter reloader
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FruitOfTheLabor

just hit a gram per watt of str8 colas with 3000w of hps. and even more larf for hash.. depending on strain.. and if its scrog . sog LST or whatever.. u could hit pound per 400w if done properly.

FL21grower

FL21grower

If you scrog,LST , supercrop, and have enough room for the roots(20gal) you can pull a gram 1/2 a watt under near perfect conditions. Granted your talking a decent amount of veg time but ive seen it done several times. Check out hygro hybrid on you tube if you want to see first hand from start to finish. he has a couple that he has done in both dwc and soil. he was getting like 1.3 G/watt under a 600hps. per plant.

reloader

reloader

Here is how the new one is doing . It is a Pineapple Chunk at 32 days. 15 gallon pot, with Happy frog soil. Using Botincare Fruit & Flower, with Cal mag & Liquid Karma. I flush the last 2 weeks, that's it, all natural. No sprays no nothing. Using a 600 hps with a brand new eye hortilux bulb.
15g
15g2
This is one plant.

DO IT

DO IT

1.5gpw growing tall tree's is really tough with 1k lamps. I would think that it would be even harder growing tall tree's and still trying to get good light penetration but using 600w lamps. That would be really nice to be able to get 1.6gpw with 600w lamps. I had it under stood that those kind of yields with 600w lamps worked bust with alot of shorties.

reloader

reloader

Fantastic work there Reloader. You will be reloadin for quite a while after you harvest that one. Definitely more than last time.

Thanks. Here is how I start them. I take them right from their small clone pot, & then go to 15 gal pots. Then I bend them down and try to cover the whole area of the pot, basically making a bush. As the plant grows, I keep on bending it over, so it never gets tall.
Sta

F

FruitOfTheLabor

hydro is harder to achieve the same level of taste and smell .. compared to soil.. soiless.. coco . or peat.. honestly. I tried every single way.. with 1 strain.. and the FF Happy Frog soil.. fed with biocanna nute line plus canna additives tasted and smelled the best.. the promix came second.. coco third in taste and smell but yielded better then soil and soiless .. hydro came in dead last for taste and smell... but hadthe biggest harvest and bigger plants per veg time..

then I did a promix vs happy frog.. and it worked out better in promix.. because I got to learn how to use additives and make a semi super soil.. but with fox farms nutes. my \results wer weird.

sixstring

sixstring

don't get discouraged by these guys reloader,1 pound is def doable under your 600 and it looks like your on the right track to hitting the mark.i did it in a 10 gal pot and im pretty sure this last masterkush I just chopped will hit the mark and its only in a 7 gallon.veg,veg ,and more veg lol.maybe you can get a mod to clean up all the bs that has nothing to do with your 1# project?peace

Mk  pbbx 028
Mk 7 gal
Mk chop  others 021
reloader

reloader

don't get discouraged by these guys reloader,1 pound is def doable under your 600 and it looks like your on the right track to hitting the mark.i did it in a 10 gal pot and im pretty sure this last masterkush I just chopped will hit the mark and its only in a 7 gallon.veg,veg ,and more veg lol.maybe you can get a mod to clean up all the bs that has nothing to do with your 1# project?peace

Hey thanks. Are you growing in soil, can't quite tell. What bulb are you using? Like you said it is just a matter of veg & more veg. The older & thicker the plant the more it will usually produce. You have to train your plants for good yield period. That includes femming, topping & bending, to create lots of flower sites. I like 20 to 30 or more tops per plant. That is why it is so important to have a lot of plants going in veg, because my flower tent is a perpetual grow & if I don't have anything to put in the tent, it is not good.

Also I can't stress enough about having a mh light going 24/7 in veg. I use a 400 mh in about a 6X6 veg room with a large open hood hung in the middle of the room always on. Plants grow fast & it makes a big difference then trying to veg under cfl's in my experience. And for what about $25 a month to run a 400 24/7 totally, worth it to me.

reloader

reloader

Ok, here is a look at this plant 10 days later. Remember it is vegging 24/7 under mh, so things happen fast.
Procen

reloader

reloader

I have better results and faster growth giving the vegger plants a little rest every day. I run 18-20 with 4-6 hour dark period. Much better results than 24/7.
I hear ya (point taken), I like 24/7 because I am using just one room for clones, seedlings & vegging up big plants. I was also trying to illustrate in the last pic of how I am bending the plant to cover the pot surface, then let it get big & mature. The above plant probably has nearly a month and half before I will need to throw in my tent. To run these big plants requires having several vegging to keep up with flower rotation. I am now using 2 400 mh open hoods in veg to keep up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom