1 st time user of AN product

• Thread starter gloriousgreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

gloriousgreen

Ok i am about to use certain AN for blooming.The three that come to mind i wanna try this time around is Bud Candy,Big Bud (not the liquid one) and Carbo load.I am using CANNA A+B + rhizo + cannazym + pk13/14

I have so many question...

1-Should i use the ratio mentionned on the side of the bottle?

2-Should i stop using PK13/14 if i am using big bud and bud candy?

3-WHen i should start each of those product in a 7 week strain?

am i using the right 3 AN product or i should switch any of them.

thx

GG

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Hey there GG- I am running similar line up in my ebb and flow system. Few things-

I believe the Bud Candy has same stuff in it as the carboload (plus other ingredients), so if you buy the bud candy you dont need the carboload.

I would reccomend the Mad Proffesor bloom booster MOAB, is powder like the big bud, but better. I would suggest you use the canna pk early on and then use the big bud powder (or the MOAB) last couple weeks before you start to flush. So pk 13/14 early on, big bud powder later on.

For 7 week strain try the pk 13/14 half strength week 2 and 3, then half strength big bud week 4, then full strength big bud week 5 and 6 and then flush 10 days. But need to play around based on the strain.

You should get canna boost.

Good luck!

JayBee

G

gloriousgreen

Ok thx JayBee only last thing is am I missing a important AN product in blooming ?

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Hammerhead is only thing you might consider instead of the pk13/14.

I have had good success just running canna line, keep with that and get the canna boost. Dont need anything else from AN.

JB

N

NugNation

I have a grow going with full canna line and canna terra pro soil and some of the plants are showing calcium deficiency. I know mine aren't in coco but i've been told the only difference between canna nute lines is water solubility.

As for AN i have another tent going with a bunch of their stuff. I'm running Sensi A+B, big bud, overdrive, bud candy, piranha, tarantula, hygrozyme instead of sensizyme and botanicare cal/mag instead of sensical and sensimag. This is my first run ever and so far i am VERY impressed with the results. The smell and look of these things is incredible. Here's a picture of my tent 8 weeks in i think, 4 plants and then a pic of one of the Jah Kush nugs.

IMG 0113
IMG 0114
JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
are you doing same strains in both tents? keep us updated on your side by side results.

Top Bottom