1 week still no real white pistils?

• Thread starter defarmer83
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

defarmer83

Hi guys,

I've got a white widow (first grow) one week into the 12/12 light cycle. I doing think that I can see any white pistils on the plant. Does she look ok, or does it look like I may have an issue?

Thanks!

1 week still no real white pistils
leroygreen

leroygreen

Just pay attention to where the calyx form between main stalk and branch. They will show anywhere between week or two with pre flower stretch taking up to 4 weeks for more sativa strains.

D

defarmer83

Just pay attention to where the calyx form between main stalk and branch. They will show anywhere between week or two with pre flower stretch taking up to 4 weeks for more sativa strains.
Awesome, thanks! I've got a bit of nutrient burn it seems too - did a flush today and will slowly start feeding again in a few days.

leroygreen

leroygreen

Awesome, thanks! I've got a bit of nutrient burn it seems too - did a flush today and will slowly start feeding again in a few days.
It happens, just learn from your mistakes. Everyone has issues from time to time as every strain is different and have different likes when it comes to feeding. Don't do like a lot of people and quit if you experience issues, keep at it and learn, before long you will have super dank buds.

stanknkatz

stanknkatz

Doesn't look like you have any alternating/staggered nodes, which means she wasn't mature yet when flipped and wasn't quite ready to flower yet. When a plant has matured nodes start to alternate. They still develop in pairs but there is more distance between them and branches are no longer parallel to one another. But she'll catch up here in another week or so since you flipped to 12/12.

Latest posts

Top Bottom