10 day old clones and still no roots

• Thread starter Brettdawg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
zigzagtop

zigzagtop

Day ten clones stil no roots all standing nice . Theres resistance when I touch the stem.
They am in a propagator.
In jiffy pellets
Using a 2 tube-envirolight
The jiffys seem a bit dry to touch.
Shal I spray the jiffys?
Spray inside of propagator?
Or spray the clones leaves?

I've done clones several times. Normally see roots on at least one agtser ten days. So just seeing what you guys think.
Clones are certainly not my forté by any stretch, but ever since marijuana seeds became $10 each (and we used to throw seeds away, there was more weight of seeds than smokable bud back in the day when we were getting Mexican Flower Top, Gold & Red Columbian...FULL of seeds. Any bud with no seeds was "special", made by a God in Hawaii called Sinsemilla and only came around every 5 years or so) Sorry, I went on a babylon for a sec...I grew 3 nice plants by seed, Apple Betty strain it's called, so I cut 9 clones. three from each plant, put water and a bit of hydrogen peroxide in the incubator tray, wet the plugs in tepid water, fresh cut the clones at 45 degrees then dipped them in rooting gel...did everything right, but no sight of a root after 7 days. Keep them sprayed with pH'd water...I'm contemplating trying GREEN HOUSE BIO FEEDING ENHANCER...here's the link, check it out maybe...https://www.alchimiaweb.com/blogen/rooting-clones-green-house-feeding-bio-enhancer/

zigzagtop

zigzagtop

Clones are certainly not my forté by any stretch, but ever since marijuana seeds became $10 each (and we used to throw seeds away, there was more weight of seeds than smokable bud back in the day when we were getting Mexican Flower Top, Gold & Red Columbian...FULL of seeds. Any bud with no seeds was "special", made by a God in Hawaii called Sinsemilla and only came around every 5 years or so) Sorry, I went on a babylon for a sec...I grew 3 nice plants by seed, Apple Betty strain it's called, so I cut 9 clones. three from each plant, put water and a bit of hydrogen peroxide in the incubator tray, wet the plugs in tepid water, fresh cut the clones at 45 degrees then dipped them in rooting gel...did everything right, but no sight of a root after 7 days. Keep them sprayed with pH'd water, kept it humid inside the dome, had the temperature set at 78ºF, the cuttings look OK, still sprite and alive looking, but not a root visible coming out of the plugs yet, I'm thinking the plugs might be a tad too wet, so I dumped the water out of the tray for a day or so, see what happens...friggin' clones eh? They're so beneficial, money $aving, seed saving, but not easy to get good at...I'm contemplating trying GREEN HOUSE BIO FEEDING ENHANCER...here's the link, check it out maybe...https://www.alchimiaweb.com/blogen/rooting-clones-green-house-feeding-bio-enhancer/

Latest posts

Top Bottom