• Tagged users None
Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

Pics on this link..

10-tons-of-marijuana-seized-at-Arizona-border-232522521.html

10-tons-of-marijuana-seized-at-Arizona-border-232522521.html

soserthc1

soserthc1

First they might catch a 1/100 of what is smuggled if that and if i did my math right there estimate a pound of mexican swag at 10k a pound lmao.....

soserthc1

soserthc1

Somebody is smoking it, LOL! That was probably just a decoy for the next truck with 20 tons in it! LOL
my ass smoked it for a good bit of my childhood - back in the record cover days sorting out seeds from the weed - wish i was aware that the occasional good weed that came around - the real thai stick - panama red - alcApoco Gold and looked for seeds .... seeds were a bad thing then now there an addiction

Last edited:
mayonnaise

mayonnaise

my ass smoked it for a good bit of my childhood - back in the record cover days sorting out seeds from the weed - wish i was aware that the occasional good weed that came around - the real thai stick - panama red - alcApoco Gold and looked for seeds .... seeds were a bad thing then now there an addiction
Record covers? No way you gotta use the tops of shoe boxes! That shit brings back sooo many memories of paying 60 bucks an eighth for 50% seed. The seed would have been cool if the weed wasn't such shit.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Record covers? No way you gotta use the tops of shoe boxes! That shit brings back sooo many memories of paying 60 bucks an eighth for 50% seed. The seed would have been cool if the weed wasn't such shit.
Wow - I have used the box cover but i must be alot older than you mayo as i payed 30 a quarter and my crowd would chill on are corner and sell three grams (weighed grams) and have 4 grams to the head a day - good times we all used to argue when we seen the dudes that would buy like 2-4 grams each as that was are supply for the day in 1 shot ....well after that lets just say things got a lot wilder but fond memories there.....

mayonnaise

mayonnaise

Wow - I have used the box cover but i must be alot older than you mayo as i payed 30 a quarter and my crowd would chill on are corner and sell three grams (weighed grams) and have 4 grams to the head a day - good times we all used to argue when we seen the dudes that would buy like 2-4 grams each as that was are supply for the day in 1 shot ....well after that lets just say things got a lot wilder but fond memories there.....
The 60 dollar eighths were August - September in the mid eighties. When it was dry people got desperate. I'm from nor-cal so you would think it would never go dry but not so. None of us got smart or ballsy enough to grow our own till the late eighties. So fun so stupid!

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Man, I never spent more than $50 a zip for Stress. Some of the better "pretendica" stuff was $100 a zip. That was in the mid 90's in SoCal though. $60 an 1/8 in NorCal in the 80's is nuts! We used to get $20 1/8s on Rampart in LA. It would come wrapped in tin foil, smelled strongly of chemicals and was a bit moist...We were pretty sure they were soaking it in some household cleaners or something...the high on that shit was like a bad acid trip! :nailbiting:

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

You guys need to check out the sand/glass blasted shit that was around over here. Madness. Using like a wallpaper paste sort og glue, and blasting that and silica on while plants in flush. Didnt think you could add THAT much weight doing it. Bad times. Glad I personally have not seen any of that for 7 - 8 years. I do hear reports of it still being around. WHO BUYS THIS SHIT?

soserthc1

soserthc1

The 60 dollar eighths were August - September in the mid eighties. When it was dry people got desperate. I'm from nor-cal so you would think it would never go dry but not so. None of us got smart or ballsy enough to grow our own till the late eighties. So fun so stupid!
Again another blast from the pass was always dry around those times in the far east also - we would always say it was due to elections , when actually was due to the mexican harvesting if you wanna call it that .... don't remember much price gouging just poor quality and buy 5 $ bags in the ghetto or what was homegrown to us in the early mid 80's was dried fan leaves even had some idiots spraying it with raid .... i remember the first real good indoor ever my boy's older bro used to come in the garage we chill at with this wet dank smelling herb and say it was from Korea from his war girlfriend when in hindsight he was probably wanna of the first indoor growers around here and was not curing it- we would roll a joint and sit it in side of a lamp for 1/2 hr and be in heaven - and no we had no idea we were kilingthe tricome heads or cared .... lol

JohnWayne

JohnWayne

Seems Mexican connection is back into MJ serious trade. 10 tons and previously Border Patrol cornered a little over 7 tons?
Those are too much Mex bricks coming in. But for every catch 3x more escape. lol.

iCultivate

iCultivate

10 tonnes would literally cause a drought in the market in Australia! It's happened before. Having no shared borders makes smuggling massive drug hauls considerably more difficult.

-- iCultivate --

FullMelt

FullMelt

once again the border patrol has stumbled upon some green plant matter.
for every shipment they find, seven out of ten make it through.
did not know there still was a market for brick weed, must be high school kids and blue collar workers, buying all that swag.
soon come, legal dank nugs for everyone over 21.
Colorado and Washington state will prove it is safer to legalize.

B

Big Costa420

ur god damn right preach brother

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Man, I never spent more than $50 a zip for Stress. Some of the better "pretendica" stuff was $100 a zip. That was in the mid 90's in SoCal though. $60 an 1/8 in NorCal in the 80's is nuts! We used to get $20 1/8s on Rampart in LA. It would come wrapped in tin foil, smelled strongly of chemicals and was a bit moist...We were pretty sure they were soaking it in some household cleaners or something...the high on that shit was like a bad acid trip! :nailbiting:

I remember the Windexed buds that were going around in the 90's. It was pretty easy to smell if you knew what you were looking for. I was able to avoid most of that garbage, thank goodness.

First they might catch a 1/100 of what is smuggled if that and if i did my math right there estimate a pound of mexican swag at 10k a pound lmao.....

Sos, double check your math; it is only valued at 505 per pound. 10,100,000/20,000 = 505. Pretty much what it is worth.

Latest posts

Top Bottom