10 Unknown From Seed

• Thread starter Herbalise
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Herbalise

Herbalise

That was quite a battle. But a grower never says die. Looking good. They should have an award for diligence and growing passion. We have a true grower here.
Thank you @MGG Nubie appreciate it I'm a new grower this will be my first harvest I came close twice but this time and forward... I now know how much nutt to give and not give them excited.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
let em roll great turnaround........ The stretch is on and your forming flower sites. Relax and enjoy the ride.....

Herbalise

Herbalise

@DemonTrich @G gnome @chemistry @jumpincactus @Frost.Bite @MMG Nubie @Toaster79 @Smerb better pics to tell sex...day 62 plant #1 praying for all females. Thanks Bros

IMG 20180219 172802
IMG 20180219 172829
IMG 20180219 172636
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

20180219 200902
The "thing in the middle, lol
Is what I don' like. I seen that on my death bubble. I had 3 sacks, you only have 1.

It may well be a female, don' shit can it yet. I fn hate seed popping

Herbalise

Herbalise

The "thing in the middle, lol
Is what I don' like. I seen that on my death bubble. I had 3 sacks, you only have 1.

It may well be a female, don' shit can it yet. I fn hate seed popping
My wife said WTH is wrong with your face lmao

Herbalise

Herbalise

Blessed morning everyone...my babys are doing what they do... stretchies and growth surprised me this morning wow like their growing an inch every 8hrs mother nature God creation herb is the healing of the nation i love it anyways there crying for more lights now.
Plant #2 I was told she might be a male :( hopefully not.

IMG 20180220 092156
IMG 20180220 092156
IMG 20180220 092144
MW7945

MW7945

Thank you @MGG Nubie appreciate it I'm a new grower this will be my first harvest I came close twice but this time and forward... I now know how much nutt to give and not give them excited.

So... you.. didn't get 2oz off that plant you posted a few months back..?

Herbalise

Herbalise

So... you.. didn't get 2oz off that plant you posted a few months back..?
Why are you still talking about a post almost 1yr ago that you already know where to find and ask but no let me go on current post smh I already told you yesterday maybe if your approach was different instead being that guy I might of listened please dont bring no drama to my post just ignore me already. To your answer NO I didn't get 2oz. Have a blessed day

MW7945

MW7945

Why are you still talking about a post almost 1yr ago that you already know where to find and ask but no let me go on current post smh I already told you yesterday maybe if your approach was different instead being that guy I might of listened please dont bring no drama to my post just ignore me already. To your answer NO I didn't get 2oz. Have a blessed day

Actually we tried our hearts out to help you but you were an asshole. And assured us you had all the answers. I see now you've opened yourself to learning, that's a good thing.

What lights are you planning on using to flower these

Dunge

Dunge

Plant one looks like a babe, and plant two looks like a dude.
Agree, but with slightly out of focus pics pistols are hard to positively identify as many plant parts can look white and stringy, and little footballs (more like rugby balls) on stalks are also hard to see. I can only see the top of one, so that is not evidence enough for me.

Top Bottom