10' x 10' MPB room build

• Thread starter TrichromeFan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Hey there fido, thanks for coming by. Best of luck with your MPB adventure.

Well, it's update time again...

Finished ALL drywall and paint! Special thanks again goes out to the lady's man, and everyone else who has been a part of this so far. Lookin' mean and clean now. Seems to keep pretty cool in there so far with only a fan. That ventilator in the ceiling sure made the drywall and paint much more manageable. Anyhow...

Great news, the AC guy is coming today to vac my ac lines and fire it up. :rauch08:

IMG 1530
IMG 1535
IMG 1539
IMG 1541
IMG 1545
IMG 1547
Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Lol "overkill" is an understatement, Keeping rockin Trichome! :)

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Gawd Damn TF!!! So fresh and so clean brah... What's on the menu for your 1st Round? :wondering

Giddeon

Giddeon

Helluva job TF looks like it could be a feature in a magazine, not long now though, Looks like its about time to start hanging lights and building buckets. I love the dinette set in the lounge, definitely fancier than any of my lounge room furniture.

Cant wait to see this all wrapped up,
G

HeadGrow

HeadGrow

That's some serious professional work. I love it that you can fit a dining table in there too. Once you get it going you're gonna have a hard time leaving you plant haven.

I'm in the process of designing and setting up a new room and I like how you did the waterproof floor. I'm gonna have to go reread what you put down and how u sealed the cracks first.

HG23

HG23

Dr Zaius,

It's Medical Patient Bucket, invented by a guy named doubleds. Check the threads that say "sticky" at the top of the forum.

TF,

The room looks sick man, keep it up.

aleYarok

aleYarok

sooo slick. cant wait till you rock this thing.
the raised floors definitely seem to be the way to go, love how the cool tubes just go straight up and down through the room, there's a crazy ass maze of cool tubes in my room

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Thanks everybody. I would never stop working on that room if I didn't have to go to my normal job.

Gawd Damn TF!!! So fresh and so clean brah... What's on the menu for your 1st Round? :wondering

Thanks man.
Well, right now, I have nothing going during the construction, so I gotta start fresh. Haven't quite made up my mind on seed or clone for the first run. I'll let you guys know when I get that one figured out.

Helluva job TF looks like it could be a feature in a magazine, not long now though, Looks like its about time to start hanging lights and building buckets. I love the dinette set in the lounge, definitely fancier than any of my lounge room furniture.

Cant wait to see this all wrapped up,
G

That's some serious professional work. I love it that you can fit a dining table in there too. Once you get it going you're gonna have a hard time leaving you plant haven.

I'm in the process of designing and setting up a new room and I like how you did the waterproof floor. I'm gonna have to go reread what you put down and how u sealed the cracks first.

The dining set is just an old one that I had around. Table and chairs seem to be a good thing in the lounge. Eventually I will get something similar, but slightly smaller. Just wait, the creature comforts have barely begun! As far as sealing cracks in the floor, my floor was 3/4 ply. I filled the cracks with subfloor adhesive, and finished off with some bondo to smooth everything out.

I'm sorry, but what is MPB stand for? Great build.

HG23 is absolutely correct. He knows what time it is!

Gotta go.

-TF

H

Hikes

WOW!!!

I guess I should have known you would go all out......but I had no idea.

And I thought the closet you and MS built at the bachelor pad was fairly HIGH tech. Holy Shit. This is simply incredible.

Wish I could be there to help with the build. You know I could have helped with that trench. Can't wait to see it when it is finished.

Hope we can get together for Octoberfest :beer

Have some fun this weekend with your Bro.

HG23

HG23

Whats up TF? This is a really sick build, Ive learned a lot just by staring at the construction pics. Im in for an update if you had time to work on the room this weekend. Can't wait to see whats in store for the lounge area. Stripper poles?

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

HG,
Thanks man.
I'm currently on vacation a few thousand miles from my pad, so no update this weekend. I will be back in there as soon as I get back into town. I will have another update coming definitely by next weekend. Don't quite know if I am going to add stripper poles. You ever see how much herb those ladies can go through? :D

-TF

Taedon83

Taedon83

TF,

Your build and thread have inspired me to give my first post after years of viewing many forums. I love construction and cannabis.

Your doing an amazing job hitting all the points and being patient. A true lab! Almost exactly what I had in mind when I get around to my dream build.

MPB buckets are new to me as I'm a soil grower. I love the concept; outdoor trees inside!

I had a question about your walls and floors;
Did you use vapor barrier or tuct tape in the walls?
Were you considering thinset and kerdi orange membrane to waterproof your floors?

I really the white poly paint you ended up using. Also 5/8green board can be used for ceilings on 16 inch on center. 1/2green board for 12 inch on center.

-T

Top Bottom