10' x 10' MPB room build

• Thread starter TrichromeFan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

Weedhopper

my guess would be the fine finishing touches to the beast... I sense an update in the ether... :character0180:

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

OK guys,
been pretty busy trying to get everything dialed in for picking up clones this Monday coming up. No idea of what I might get. I will post up with a bunch of pics after they are settled in. Thanks for the support, more mayhem to come.

Freshsteppin,
thanks for the compliments, but I am in a race with no one. This is not my income or anything like that, and with the cost of operations, I would prefer to take my time. Sorry if that makes you impatient. Have a chonger on me, and check back next week.

-TF

E

easypleasie

Take your time, TF. Definitely no need to rush. Get everything you need before you start, including stuff to fix potential problems. It gets expensive building the room and getting all the equipment. The nutes alone for one run is easily a week's pay at the day job. It's a little different when you're not doing it strictly for profit.

Taedon83

Taedon83

TF,
Speaking of nutes. Do you have a prefered nutrient company your gonna run? I've used Canna Aqua, AN, GH, and I think when i go back to hydro i'll use aqua again. So easy and so consistent in results. I like jackmayoffer's mixing of nutes.. a little H&G a lil AN and aqua as a base. Taking time to do it right the first time is definetly the way to go. I think everyones jealous because they just dont have the patience or skill to pull this off. I know I am. Well more like envious.

-Taedon

CheechWizard

CheechWizard

TF, Great setup. The raised floor is awesome. When you get everything setup. Do a dry run for a few days (without plants) make sure everything is in order.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Taedon,
Thanks. I am going to run H&G full line by the chart, and see how it goes. I also got the hydro fungicide to add to the mix.

Cheech,
Thanks man. I have already wet run the veg room. Still have to run the mpb room with tubs and water. I already had to change out one my 220v timers, before it has even run!

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Easypleasie,
Awesome support there man. I especially value your opinions. You are the closest person on this site who's style is right up my alley:)

-TF

aleYarok

aleYarok

for real no rush man. theres a reason your room looks sooo damn good. im sure your grow is going to reflect that.

G

GWAP

Yea TF just ignore those naysayers, jealousy does strange things. ;)

Your room is gonna blow up soon enough!!

J

Just Facts

Who cares how long it takes, I just wanna see more pictures of this beauty!

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Wow,
what a crazy day! I spent over 6 hours driving around looking for good clone stock. Stopped by PNC and PO and neither looked open, period. No phone or nuttin. Luckily, LA Wonderland came through in spades. Got some Blackberry OG cuts, and some seeds as well. Finally made it back home, got the little girls into the veg room. Within 1/2 hr a couple were a bit wilty, (one real bad), so I misted them with a little water, and stuck them under the dome in the cloner for a bit. Hopefully they will all make a speedy recovery. Anyhow, worse comes to worse, I will just have to pop some of those beans.

Anyways, some new touches on my veg plumbing and res for ma. Includes a T5 tanning booth. :sun

IMG 1644

IMG 1642

Improved res insulation for veg.

IMG 1645

IMG 1647

Buckets and hyrdoton in net pots standing by.

IMG 1648

And now for the carnage....:mad0229:

IMG 1651

IMG 1652

IMG 1653

The worst one :(

IMG 1654

A little H&G for the run

IMG 1655

Ballasts mounted and ready to go

IMG 1657

Vertical Lighting complete.

IMG 1661

IMG 1664

Hortilux Dual arcs. I'm real excited to see how the plants like these babies.
IMG 1666

And the beans...

IMG 1667

See you soon for more fun.

-TF

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Another clean update brah! Even your veg setup looks super clean... I'm diggin' the verticle fluoros, and the flower room lit up is bad ass! :cool

aleYarok

aleYarok

lovin the updates. i bet the blackwater would really kick some ass in the mpbs!!!

E

easypleasie

Room is looking awesome, bro! Nice veg setup :)

I decided to run half chow mix and half mpb on my next run so we should be starting at about the same time. I'm gonna take cuts in the next day or two!

Are your clones rooted? My clones will look like that in no time at all if I take cuts and the humidity is super low. Gotta get em in the dome right away. I hope your sickly one recovers. If you needed to, you could grow a mom really quick with that veg setup and pull cuts. It will be a whole lot faster than growing from seed. Just a suggestion, bro!

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Thanks everyone as always.

easy,
four of the clones that I picked up were showing roots through the cubes already. They are the ones looking the best. The worst two, were not showing roots outside the cube. I think another part of my problem is that I sprayed them down with pyrethrum, then put them under the lights right away. I may just go back and get a few more if they go much further south.

F

FreshSteppin

ya i would just be spraying em with straight water for now. There a lil small and weak to be takin any pyrenths

Top Bottom