10 x 1000w Two UCXL16 Site Systems

• Thread starter FlowBo650
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

fuzzy

Great Job Flow!!Looks a Lot like my setup except I wrapped my buckets.Also I found that the buckets can be closer together when scrogging if you have enough room to make the screen bigger.Each of my buckets puts out about a 4x4 little section of Insane Jane.Looks like a hedge of colas.Keep up the Great work,peace,fuzzy

FlowBo650

FlowBo650

Great Job Flow!!Looks a Lot like my setup except I wrapped my buckets.Also I found that the buckets can be closer together when scrogging if you have enough room to make the screen bigger.Each of my buckets puts out about a 4x4 little section of Insane Jane.Looks like a hedge of colas.Keep up the Great work,peace,fuzzy

Thanks Fuzzy, ill keep it posted, Tomorrow is the end of week 4 and I'll put up some pix. Its gettin hearty, I didnt scrog too hard just layed the net over and pulled it tight. The buds are startin to rock up now. I'm going to do a whole system of the Atomic NL next time. that shits crazy.

FlowBo650

FlowBo650

Lookin good...I would bump the ph up a little to 6.0 o so and then decrease to 5.8-5.9 as flower progresses

Ive been tryin to keep my PH around 6, it keeps shooting way down and i balance my setup every 3rd day or so, but it was down at 4.8 this morning. and suggestions?

B

bobby34

How did you solve your leakage probs you mentioned dude??, What was the problem in the end??.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Wonder why the ph fluctuates that much? once mine is set after the first full nute dose, it holds and then I just check and adjust once a week if needed...what nutes are you using again?

FlowBo650

FlowBo650

How did you solve your leakage probs you mentioned dude??, What was the problem in the end??.

So the new bulkheads are kinda touchy. Make sure you have them 100% square and tight. I had to go back and unscrew and re tighten all the buckets. It was a bitch. And on one of them wasn't secured properly from the factory, the bulkhead was secure but it leaked where the pipe met the black head, so we just used the black PVC glue and pulled that around it. But most importantly don't underestimate how tight the buckets need to be. My finger tips were bruised after doing it twice... they should make a tool to tighten the internal cap

FlowBo650

FlowBo650

Wonder why the ph fluctuates that much? once mine is set after the first full nute dose, it holds and then I just check and adjust once a week if needed...what nutes are you using again?

I'm not sure why it fluctuates either. It seems like its good for two days then starts to go down. So were using UC roots, UC bloom A&B, Cal Mag, AN Big Bud, and a little bit of carbo load. What do you think about the carbo load? I'm skeptical but my partner is all about it.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I would nix the AN stuff and add the UC Bud Booster, that will stabilize your ph....CS nutes work way way better all by themselves, maybe some CAPS bennies and cal mag but thats it....only thing from AN I would use is their ph up and ph down but either way you would only want to use overdrive, carboload or phosphoload the last couple weeks of flower only but again I would stay away from AN in the buckets, not alot of success stories..

FlowBo650

FlowBo650

I would nix the AN stuff and add the UC Bud Booster, that will stabilize your ph....CS nutes work way way better all by themselves, maybe some CAPS bennies and cal mag but thats it....only thing from AN I would use is their ph up and ph down but either way you would only want to use overdrive, carboload or phosphoload the last couple weeks of flower only but again I would stay away from AN in the buckets, not alot of success stories..

Thanks TK, I just ordered some last night.

Top Bottom