100 p's indoor???

• Thread starter sergei224
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sergei224

Hello, i was reading somewhere that it is possible to pull 100 p's indoor. What would have to be done. How many watts etc........ is it possible with the legal limit with 99 plants?

dankworth

dankworth

It is possible.
Not by a beginner.
You need lots of practice and a roadmap on how to get there.
I would recommend you spend lots of time reading threads here.
The best idea is to master the fundamentals. Then create duplicates of the system that you have taught yourself to run well.

TexBud

TexBud

It's funny your asking that question. High Times mag ran that last month (July '12) Is that where you read it? If not, here is the link
As DW said " Not by a beginner". I personally pull around 50 every 6-8 weeks. And I think its alot of work. But a labor of love!!

TexBud
Share the Love

Reactions: mal
LexLuthor

LexLuthor

It's funny your asking that question. High Times mag ran that last month (July '12) Is that where you read it? If not, here is the link
As DW said " Not by a beginner". I personally pull around 50 every 6-8 weeks. And I think its alot of work. But a labor of love!!

TexBud
Share the Love

You pull 50 elbows per run indoors!! Perpetual?? How long does it take you to trim?? You must have a gigantic room for yields that big.

dankworth

dankworth

You pull 50 elbows per run indoors!! Perpetual?? How long does it take you to trim?? You must have a gigantic room for yields that big.
2 oz/ft2 is pretty achievable, so 360 ft2, say an 18x20 canopy area if it were all adjacent and a flat garden.
Fuck I trimmed an 8k and holy shit did I build character. Unless you have some badass wifi cut that you only have to knock a few fans off, you will be in a chair for a while.
Need a small team and one of those trim devices that costs as much as a car to process those loads in a timely fashion.
After trimming about 10 pounds you will want to stab random motherfuckers.
Maybe a little less than 10 if your allergies flare up.

TexBud

TexBud

No NOT elbows. 50 cuttings/clones (MY BAD) but I do pull an average of 6.5 elbows a run. Different strains/Different harvest times so trimming ect... Not so bad... just strung out over 2-3 weeks.

TexBud
Share the Love

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

No NOT elbows. 50 cuttings/clones (MY BAD) but I do pull an average of 6.5 elbows a run. Different strains/Different harvest times so trimming ect... Not so bad... just strung out over 2-3 weeks.

TexBud
Share the Love

Oh, that makes alot more sense, I was thinking "50 lbs, he would need like 25-40 1000w lights, fuck that electric bill".

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

2 oz/ft2 is pretty achievable, so 360 ft2, say an 18x20 canopy area if it were all adjacent and a flat garden.
Fuck I trimmed an 8k and holy shit did I build character. Unless you have some badass wifi cut that you only have to knock a few fans off, you will be in a chair for a while.
Need a small team and one of those trim devices that costs as much as a car to process those loads in a timely fashion.
After trimming about 10 pounds you will want to stab random motherfuckers.
Maybe a little less than 10 if your allergies flare up.

My 1st time I ever grew I got like 3 oz. and it took me 2 hours to trim because it revegged in week 5 bloom so there sere so many tiny fucking leaves, I really felt like stabbing someone hahaa.

TexBud

TexBud

Oh, that makes alot more sense, I was thinking "50 lbs, he would need like 25-40 1000w lights, fuck that electric bill".
Again "My Bad!" I've heard tell about such a place in the BC area. Manned 24/7.
To run an area that big would not be in res. area. Industrial/Commercial area where electric rates are lower per k/hr. Yes it would be a high bill!! But the marketable product would cover that and the other high bills. Just think of your fertilizer; water; ect. Nice to dream

Texbud
Share the Love

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

Your gonna hafta use vertical lighting mixed with horizontal but more vertical than horizontal. Theres your 1st big tip. 2nd your gonna hafta use halo sprayers and misters. theres a start for you. look into krusty buckets to get your mind thinkin in the right realm. Good luck and as always take it easy

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Again "My Bad!" I've heard tell about such a place in the BC area. Manned 24/7.
To run an area that big would not be in res. area. Industrial/Commercial area where electric rates are lower per k/hr. Yes it would be a high bill!! But the marketable product would cover that and the other high bills. Just think of your fertilizer; water; ect. Nice to dream

Texbud
Share the Love

Yeah, if done right the reward outweighs the work, but you would definately need help from a few people. My dream is to run a large grow space like that, but thats just a dream. I'm sure there are some places like that but they are few and far between.

dankworth

dankworth

Your killing me smalls...LOL.

I feel that everytime I am in walmart and people get to close to my kids...LMAO... or just being in walmart in general!
When my son was just born and I was in a Walmart, I felt strong protective homicidal urges. I wanted to take my folder, lunge and open up this loud hairy dude's neck and remove the threat, and then move away while shielding my son.
Dude it was the most primal caveman shit. It was amazing. I seriously was compelled to remove the apparent threat. Never had such a feeling before.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

would you prefer 100 lbs of stressly grown weed or 10 lbs of super dank that you grew right and had time to take care of....?

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

would you prefer 100 lbs of stressly grown weed or 10 lbs of super dank that you grew right and had time to take care of....?

It depends if you are selling it or not...if I am selling bud then yeah, I want 100 lbs of good mids, but if I am smoking it then I rather have the 10 lbs. of dank.

S

swisscheese

Most people can't grow 100 of anything indoors because they smoke too much. The biggest growers I know or have seen threads of barely if ever smoke. If you can grow 1 you can grow 10 and so on.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Most people can't grow 100 of anything indoors because they smoke too much. The biggest growers I know or have seen threads of barely if ever smoke. If you can grow 1 you can grow 10 and so on.

Not really, if you grow 1 you "could" grow 10, but you would need 10 times the equipment and space, thats something alot of people don't have or can't afford. Now 100 times is just ridiculous when it comes to upstart cost and space, now thats something 99% of people don't have.

So theoretically you are correct, but when it comes to real life it's very hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom