100 p's indoor???

• Thread starter sergei224
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
dankworth

dankworth

The medical marijuana market is going to continue to slowly crash, so the sooner you start, the sooner you can quit.
I understand this philosophy. There is a finish line in front of me that I will cross at some point.
My Crohn's does not have a finish line. If I do not consistently produce the right fresh meds, I will run into big trouble. So I will be growing forever it looks like.
I am cool with that.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I understand this philosophy. There is a finish line in front of me that I will cross at some point.
My Crohn's does not have a finish line. If I do not consistently produce the right fresh meds, I will run into big trouble. So I will be growing forever it looks like.
I am cool with that.
To stop growing meds for me...not gonna happen. It is the journey and not the finish line that grabs my interest. But some people are strictly into business plans and the like. We all have our interests and motivations..

dankworth

dankworth

My sex robot fits perfectly on my push pin baba G lol.
Did I say push pin? Shit.

Wait til you experience plant telepathy, bobby. Wait til you make a deal with a plant to save you. It is like the connection with the best dogs. It is not something that can be given up.

bobby

bobby

To stop growing meds for me...not gonna happen. It is the journey and not the finish line that grabs my interest. But some people are strictly into business plans and the like. We all have our interests and motivations..

I will probably keep growing for awhile too, but it's nice to make things a little more interesting by having goals and plans...we're really lucky to have this plant for whatever individual reasons.

If you are gifted with growing, then you should do huge warehouse grows and donate the money to charities.

waayne

waayne

Always striving to produce superior organic medicine keeps my juices flowing nicely.........

We're just on different paths,you're trying to produce more product, and I'm trying to produce the best.........

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I will probably keep growing for awhile too, but it's nice to make things a little more interesting by having goals and plans...we're really lucky to have this plant for whatever individual reasons.

If you are gifted with growing, then you should do huge warehouse grows and donate the money to charities.
Why not do huge outdoor grows? Way better for our resources and you could donate all profits to charities.

Reactions: mal
dankworth

dankworth

Always striving to produce superior organic medicine keeps my juices flowing nicely.........

We're just on different paths,you're trying to produce more product, and I'm trying to produce the best.........
Probably always be a market for the best, too.

bobby

bobby

Ideally....I would go greenhouse. That seems like the best way to go.

bobby

bobby

Why can't you produce better quality along with more quantity? Even if it is organic, it seems like it's possible to perform constant testing and improvement, while growing in operational size. Isn't there an organic equivalent to eagle 20 and floramite?

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Not sure if you caught the sarcasm we were throwing around but I'm pretty sure waayne doesn't use poisons...

Not everyone wants to spend all their time working on a huge farm. Maybe they grow just enough to get by and have their quality meds, some of us, and I'm speaking for me here, don't wanna spend all our time growing and maybe like to do other things. This is where the work ethic comes in, I work hard enough for me to survive and whatnot, I don't have a protestant work ethic or anything of the like...

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
And I surely don't subscribe to the American way of working yourself to death or trying to stress yourself into bad health for $$
Guess I'm not a major capitalist or care about $$ that much as most of what matters in life I can grow or already have and good people don't cost $$.

waayne

waayne

bobby Cannabis is like wine in the respect that the big guys crank out quantity and the little boutique producers make the award winning wines........
Look at award winning restaurants.......you ever see a franchise restaurant winning culinary awards?

There's no employee or automated piece of machinery that can replace my knowledge,experience, or skill .......that's why small boutique operations are just that and will never become huge warehouses full of employees or robots.........

On another note, I was being highly sarcastic as I don't use any chemicals in my operations.......ever

bobby

bobby

Not sure if you caught the sarcasm we were throwing around but I'm pretty sure waayne doesn't use poisons...

Not everyone wants to spend all their time working on a huge farm. Maybe they grow just enough to get by and have their quality meds, some of us, and I'm speaking for me here, don't wanna spend all our time growing and maybe like to do other things. This is where the work ethic comes in, I work hard enough for me to survive and whatnot, I don't have a protestant work ethic or anything of the like...

I caught the obvious sarcasm, my comment was a joke.

I respect anyones views on life, as long as you are happy, you've succeeded.

bobby

bobby

bobby Cannabis is like wine in the respect that the big guys crank out quantity and the little boutique producers make the award winning wines........
Look at award winning restaurants.......you ever see a franchise restaurant winning culinary awards?

There's no employee or automated piece of machinery that can replace my knowledge,experience, or skill .......that's why small boutique operations are just that and will never become huge warehouses full of employees or robots.........

On another note, I was being highly sarcastic as I don't use any chemicals in my operations.......ever

I do not understand why one couldn't scale their growing techniques to simply produce large quantities of the same quality. Are there any technical reason why this isn't being done today?

Why should boutique operations stay small? Why will they never become huge warehouses?

bobby

bobby

And I surely don't subscribe to the American way of working yourself to death or trying to stress yourself into bad health for $$
Guess I'm not a major capitalist or care about $$ that much as most of what matters in life I can grow or already have and good people don't cost $$.

Stress reduces your lifespan no doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom