$1000 Tent Budget

• Thread starter PassTheJ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

PassTheJ

Seems like you felt it was imperative to "serve" me with your Bla bla bla.

Other might want to serve me with relevent information for instance.

See... No one forced you to initiate, you did that all on your own. Now that's stupid...

And yes, will have them for less then a year before upgrading. How'd you know? Logic? NO FREAKING WAY!!

I didn't even have to force you to serve me.. Skillz...

Neter Sentra

Neter Sentra

Hey passthej you are a mental midget your arguments are ignorant and your logic is outrageous. You've insulted and whined at not only the owner of these boards but some of the top growers on this board. Probably time you move on, you clearly have it figured out either post your mind blowing results or go away. I'll say please just go away you suck......hard.

P

PassTheJ

Hey passthej you are a mental midget your arguments are ignorant and your logic is outrageous. You've insulted and whined at not only the owner of these boards but some of the top growers on this board. Probably time you move on, you clearly have it figured out either post your mind blowing results or go away. I'll say please just go away you suck......hard.
Insulted? No one. Top growers? Maybe, but you can't tell. You'd think someone asking what a good LED combo would be for under $600 would have a bunch of answers. There's 56 posts, please find one with something resembling an answer to a simple question. It's not there. But you find a whole bunch of negative replies towards LEDs, and Marshydro without any suggestions unless it's to promote everything but LEDs.

It's funny as hell hearing everyone idolize their own setups instead of actually answering a rather simple question, then going ape shit when I don't give a crap about their setup simply because it's irrelevant without something substantive like answering the directed question.

Might as well have written a post, "Opinions about LEDs and Marshydro"...

P

PassTheJ

How was my LED question answered? Other then don't use Marshydro LEDs.. Sorry, that's not an answer..

Let's try it one more time.. I only know english. Seems like there's a language barrier.

Do you know of any LED setup that would go good in a 4x4 with a $600 budget.. I know there's alot of parts to this sentence like the words "setup" and "Do" but try your best..

This is obviously rhetorical.. You don't have an answer so continue with your rambling..

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

We dont have no more answers for you! You act like a kid...

No more responses to this guy as Im not gonna see this thread go any further!
He has made his mind up, well before he got here.

An Op, im watching you!
Do not let me see you flaming any other threads with arguments.
The staff and administrators here believe in free speech, and allowing ppl to be themselves, but there is a point when it serves no purpose, but to cause problems..
You have decided the path you want, and that s your choice.
But this thread has come to an end as I see you have got the answers and info you need,
what you do from there is your biz...

Anyway Op I hope you can navigate from this thread to your next with more enthusiasm for the ppl trying to help...

And remember, you didnt pay to be here, so we owe you nothing! Everything you receive is because a member took 5 mins out of his life to help you. be grateful for that...

Leew421

Leew421

Honestly for the output you vision you need 1500 on a solid led light like a Spydrx plus. 4x4 light easy, 250 on a gorilla tent. Another 100 on a table and 20 on Walmart shelf's for table stands. You can cram 16 3 gallon cloth pots under trellis, maybe 15 on trellis material. Now get a good nutes line to use, maybe another 200 depending on what you get. Based on what you need to pull off this setup can pull 3 pounds if done right. One light.

h4ppyf4rmer

h4ppyf4rmer

How was my LED question answered? Other then don't use Marshydro LEDs.. Sorry, that's not an answer..

Let's try it one more time.. I only know english. Seems like there's a language barrier.

Do you know of any LED setup that would go good in a 4x4 with a $600 budget.. I know there's alot of parts to this sentence like the words "setup" and "Do" but try your best..

I got the answer for you that I'm pretty sure everyone seems to be telling you in "English" ... "Do you know of any LED setup that would go good in a 4x4 with a $600 budge" :: Answer:: No, I do not

it's the word "good" that is stumping people.

now throw your snarky comments at me, but I did answer your question in english.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

because the lights will break during this cycle or next leaving one or more of your tents fkd. they will likely underperform and you will definitely not end up getting 800w true for long if at all. they're commonly jacked out of the box and lose lights mid grow. if you're buying them to be 1 year disposables, meh. if you think you're going to get grow 3 tents with those for more than 1 year without losing at least 1 tents light, you're vastly overestimating the product. that is one of many reasons why it's a bad decision.

second, nobody is here to serve you. why do you think anyone here is responsible to serve anyone? you're asking people to make up bad ideas for you on a public forum and calling them stupid for not just working for you for free in helping you waste 3 grand? what kind of logic is that? if you think the better forum is the one who nursed your awful idea and enjoyed playing along with it, then that's where you belong. nothing could be further from they truth though. you got amazing service from amazing growers here and not the mindless pat on the back from imaginary grow employees you think should be here working for you for nothing and you not seeing that is going to cost you at least 3 grand and 8 months of hell.

i find it ironic that you're saying it's everyone egos when you're the one who can't get over that maybe buying 3 mars hydro 600s is a bad move. its clear you haven't even googled "mars hydro worth money" or anything similar yet. if you have and still decide to purchase those units, then you have nobody but yourself to blame when you're seething mad in the next 3-8months.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01IVQ96WW/ref=yo_ii_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

So I have a budget of $3000. Want to set up THREE 4x4s.. Been racking my brain for weeks on best setup and I've come up with a few I'd be happy with but I'd like to see if great minds thing alike because I'm tired of being indecisive. So if anyone would care to try, I'd really appriciate what you think would be the most efficient and optimal setup for $1000.. Tent, Filter, Fan, and lights.. It has to be an LED setup though.

Thanks
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00INM0750/ref=yo_ii_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1

F

Fredo323

Whats that three
If you're stuck on Mars Hydro you could probably get away with 2 of the 96 reflector-series I personally don't like Mars Hydro that much. To be honest if you are running 3 tents I would do the three light rotation it will be much more productive and you will have a yield every 30 days.
What is that three Light rotation your talking about

sixstring

sixstring

The reason those cheap LEDs Purdue so much heat because they use 5 and 10 watt LEDs not as efficient and they are using spectrums of light that are unusable by the plant.
lots of bad info in this thread.mars is complete garbage.spent the extra money on quality led like rootbound said
this will spank it in a 4 x 4 tent
any 315w cmh will also spank it in that size tent ,as logic has already mentioned .and the 315w cmh is def under budget,low heat high quality light.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
lots of bad info in this thread.mars is complete garbage.spent the extra money on quality led like rootbound said
this will spank it in a 4 x 4 tent
any 315w cmh will also spank it in that size tent ,as logic has already mentioned .and the 315w cmh is def under budget,low heat high quality light.
I have a 315w cmh collecting dust, it ran much hotter than my plc420w cob led that I run now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom