$1000 Tent Budget

• Thread starter PassTheJ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Only when I'm on this forum..

Maybe we should leave you alone for awhile, and let you absorb all that sheeet we just threw in your lap..
Aint nothing like taking the girl home to meet mom, and no one likes her :)

Hit me up if you feel like revisiting the subject...
In the mean time, im gonna enjoy some Purple Urkle

WIN 20170608 23 13 02 Pro
P

PassTheJ

Is everyone too high to undertand a simple sentence?

YOU HAVE $1000, AND A 4X4 TENT. MAKE A BUILD.. HAS TO BE LED...

Harder then I thought I guess. Maybe if I actually offered $1000, someone might bother with it..

P

PassTheJ

Maybe you should come up with a few options you have thought of and let us vote.

Sure, Apollo tent, hurricane 500 cfm fan. Phresh 6x16 filter. 3 Mars 600s.

That's the only setup I could come with that gives me 800w from the wall with LEDS without taking a hit on brand name which I'm already taking a hit on..

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Is everyone too high to undertand a simple sentence?

YOU HAVE $1000, AND A 4X4 TENT. MAKE A BUILD.. HAS TO BE LED...

Harder then I thought I guess. Maybe if I actually offered $1000, someone might bother with it..
1600 Pennsylvania Ave
Send the check,,,
they will get right on it :)
Put in c/o
Mr. Sessions

Farmer P

Farmer P

My son, the diplomat!
He was gonna run for President in 2020,
but instead Mad dog Mathis is gonna run...
Its gonna be
Mad Dog 2020
:)
I really liked the idea of building with 2x4's and reflective foam. Probably could do that as cheap as tents and have something more solid that will last. Maybe even put some wheels on them.

P

PassTheJ

I give up, I'm going outside to pull some smoke off my wild blueberry bushes. He's going to buy those Mars panels no matter what.
Anyone else want some blueberries?
Unless you can provide another LED option that'll get me over 750 true watts within a 1000 budget, you're probably right.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I really liked the idea of building with 2x4's and reflective foam. Probably could do that as cheap as tents and have something more solid that will last. Maybe even put some wheels on them.
Oh ya! Most deff!
The biggest hurdle one has in growing is height!
If that is not a restrain, the sky is the limit...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I give up, I'm going outside to pull some smoke off my wild blueberry bushes. He's going to buy those Mars panels no matter what.
Anyone else want some blueberries?
blueberry waffles sounds good...
You butt head, guess what I git to do know...

MAKE WAFFLES :)

Farmer P

Farmer P

Sure, Apollo tent, hurricane 500 cfm fan. Phresh 6x16 filter. 3 Mars 600s.

That's the only setup I could come with that gives me 800w from the wall with LEDS without taking a hit on brand name which I'm already taking a hit on..

If you can get all that for under 1000 I'd say go for it. Keep a journal so we can all see the grow. I've seen some decent smoke grown on mars. You can always upgrade later. Get growin!!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Unless you can provide another LED option that'll get me over 750 true watts within a 1000 budget, you're probably right.
well get you one of them tents, lights and fan setup you like and keep the rest of the money in your pocket,
because we can at least use them marshydro for veg down the road when you decide to upgrade and that is what matters, being able to utilize your older equipment with your upgrades...

When I say this shit gets expensive, I mean it,,,,

just my hydro system costs more than your whole 1000 tent setup...

And I havent even tried to afford LEDS

P

PassTheJ

I actually have a 3K budget and I plan on upgrading fast. I want 3 tents for a reason and
well get you one of them tents, lights and fan setup you like and keep the rest of the money in your pocket,
because we can at least use them marshydro for veg down the road when you decide to upgrade and that is what matters, being able to utilize your older equipment with your upgrades...

When I say this shit gets expensive, I mean it,,,,

just my hydro system costs more than your whole 1000 tent setup...

And I havent even tried to afford LEDS

I have 3K budget. I want 3 tents with LED setups. Will run rotation and upgrade lights as I progress. So for $1000 I'm getting 800 watts LED out the wall and still getting a hurricane 500 cfm fan, a phresh filter, a standing fan, a fan and light controller, a heavy duty power outlet and 3 extention cords. I don't care what anyone says, to me that's a really good output for your $. Low quality lights maybe but I plan on upgrading them fast.

Was just hoping maybe someone could figure out another build with higher watt output without having to downgrade from an already crappy brand name.

1816 House

1816 House

Just get 1 up and running first, then worry about the second and third.
If you don't like the tent or light or fan or containers at least you don't have 3 of em.
You won't need the 3rd tent till your coming into turn 3.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I actually have a 3K budget and I plan on upgrading fast. I want 3 tents for a reason and

I have 3K budget. I want 3 tents with LED setups. Will run rotation and upgrade lights as I progress. So for $1000 I'm getting 800 watts LED out the wall and still getting a hurricane 500 cfm fan, a phresh filter, a standing fan, a fan and light controller, a heavy duty power outlet and 3 extention cords. I don't care what anyone says, to me that's a really good output for your $. Low quality lights maybe but I plan on upgrading them fast.

Was just hoping maybe someone could figure out another build with higher watt output without having to downgrade from an already crappy brand name.
Well order it up, tell us when you get it set up...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

So what you growing?

P

PassTheJ

Just get 1 up and running first, then worry about the second and third.
If you don't like the tent or light or fan or containers at least you don't have 3 of em.
You won't need the 3rd tent till your coming into turn 3.

Why? I already have my
So what you growing?

Don't know. Maybe I'll grow tomatoes. It doesn't matter.. Just trying to get a best grow output for $1000..

Top Bottom