1000w light's

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JAWS

JAWS

hello farmer's/friends:smoke
im thinking about getting a 1000w system after YEARS of running two 400w's, umm i was told years ago that any system over a 400w was flaged at the store and could be traced back to you ANY TRUTH TO THAT STATEMENT..

getting a 1000w would be a big help in many areas of my grow{ing}, not only would in increase my yield{s} it would free up much needed space because i could run one light instead of two....
thanks farmers:rollj:

P.S payment would be by MONEY ORDER aswell..

sky high

sky high

Someone told ya wrong, bro. There are a few stories here/there about po-po watching stores and shit...but as far as the sales being tracked for anything above 400w.... nope.
Just be wise and take the usual precautions if you are at all worried about visiting a "grow" shop or are ordering online and all will be well. (in person/at a retail store CASH is KING)

good luck

s h

U

USER UNKNOWN

no don't worry about that bro.... the shop is there to make $$$$ not snitch everyone out that buys a ballast. Someone was super paranoid when they told u this.

JAWS

JAWS

SKY HIGH.
thanks bro i fill a little better, no stores near me so it will be PRINT ORDER and send in a MONEY ORDER if anything...
thanks dude.

sedate

sedate

You're on the list!

JAWS said:
umm i was told years ago that any system over a 400w was flaged at the store and could be traced back to you ANY TRUTH TO THAT STATEMENT..

Nice job smart guy.

:anim_44:

JAWS said:
PRINT ORDER and send in a MONEY ORDER if anything...

You're already on the list dude.

:very_first_smiley:

X

Xceptional

i know guys running 4+K in non mmj friendly states that they ordered their lights right off the internet (HTG) and used their real credit cards and had them delivered to their homes and have had zero issues. dont worry aobut it and if you are take a few hour drive to another city and pay in cash. do you really think the department 3 hours away thinks your a kingpen worth telling your local PD if they did even run your plate to find out you were from a few cities over? i highly doubt it they are not that organized nor do they care that much.

sedate

sedate

No goofy.

JAWS said:
i was told years ago that any system over a 400w was flaged at the store and could be traced back to you ANY TRUTH TO THAT STATEMENT

^^^ Oh come on. :rofl

:passingjoint:

sedate

sedate

Jaws,

X said:
i know guys running 4+K in non mmj friendly states that they ordered their lights right off the internet (HTG) and used their real credit cards and had them delivered to their homes and have had zero issues. dont worry aobut it and if you are take a few hour drive to another city and pay in cash. do you really think the department 3 hours away thinks your a kingpen worth telling your local PD if they did even run your plate to find out you were from a few cities over? i highly doubt it they are not that organized nor do they care that much.

^^^ That.

JAWS

JAWS

Wtf.

SEDATE i do not know who you are but your stating to piss me off, get out and stay out of my thread if you going to countinue being a SMART-ASS.....

sky high

sky high

You should have no problem, JAWS. FWIW, I once owned a hydro store and shipped/recieved far more goods than most....both @ the store as well as @ my residence. Nowhere along the line did I run into anyone who asked for reciepts/records/tracking/etc of any of the goods I sold. There may be some "set ups" out there but 99.99999999% of the folks running hydro shops aren't connected to ANY po-po activity/etc. and are WANTING yer $$$/repeat business....and nothing more. Most are also smart enough to send yer shit in a box that isn't labelled "hydro/grow equipment"/etc on the side or list a hydro shop as the sender.

These days I look for free shipping....for lowest prices (and free shipping!)....etc. via Google and just order the shit right up.

good luck.

s h

X

Xceptional

i've ordered many 1k lights from

http://myworld.ebay.com/thehydrosource/

they have awesome prices, ship from CA (mmj friendly state) and really take care of you and do discreet shipping even on magnum xxxl hoods which are a bitch to do becasue they are so huge. one of the 5 magnum xxxl hoods that i have ordered from them the glass shattered during shipping and the offered to send a new piece next day or refund the glass price or provide store credit with no hassle at all. good guys they get two thumbs up from me and ship discrete!

JAWS

JAWS

Thanks!!

SKY and X:friday:
thanks for the info my friends, i fill pretty good about ordering my system now.....order should go out tomarrow morning..
thanks again:friday:

JAWS

JAWS

ok..

hello friends:happy
ok so i ordered the system last week and should be getting this week late, i went ahead and ordered the.

1000W switchable Xstrem system with the VertiLume reflector which is a 4foot parabolic reflector..5x5 is what i'll be working in..
peace:character0111:

JAWS

JAWS

how many AMP's do 1000w systems run????...

got my new light but can see anywhere on the box where it says the ampage..
thanks.

waayne

waayne

JAWS you're gonna love that 1000 watter!
The 1000 gonna use about 9.7 amps to run but will use about 10.2 amps to fire up the bulb or at least that's what my electrician says.
Good luck bro!

waayne

waayne

Hey JAWS I forgot to mention this is for 120 volt.If you have 240 volt service that 1000 watter will use about 4.8 amps.

JAWS

JAWS

hello waayne:bong2:
thanks bro for that info, i bit worried about fireing it up...i live in a old haouse one that does not have up-to-date breakers, im still on those little round GLASS fuses....some are 15 amps and some are 20 amps and im not sure which amps go to which rooms, there is no out-line on the breaker box its to old and the writing is unreadable...
peace bro:bong2:

JAWS

JAWS

its a 120 volt, have access to 240 but not right now im runing my home AC unit on it...

Top Bottom