10k, coco mod, 15evoxxl- raspberry, inferno, platinum, alien.

• Thread starter hogan400
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Things are looking real nice in there. How long of a veg have you given those beauties?

T

tipper619sd

str8 killin it brotha keep up the great work imma get there soon saving for scrog for sure next round.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Good work on the transition hogan! Can't wait to see some fat colas...

H

hogan400

All4,
thanks for popping in. I think roughly 4 weeks not including cut time...I'll check my notes. The tea helps grow quickly once roots are nice.

Tip619,
Thanks man, I never did scrog much in the past, once I did, it was a game changer!

Shady,
you know I love ur work and attention to detail. Nice to see you stop by. Things are good and Im diggin the simple system. When cch2o gets that coco system dialed its gonna be a very nice system. Simple and quick, maybe they'll make a lg version I can do some 55" centers and 4 bulbs with overheads... love, straight love.

H

hogan400

finshed product photos and one Casey Jones head from the warehouse grow I have in the coco forums...
Casey Heads first. Then my normal Raspberry Kush, the Goo, and lastly Platinum kush.
DSCF0682

DSCF0697
DSCF0671
DSCF0688
DSCF0693

H

hogan400

I really didnt finish this show off since I was so busy. I wont be in the Uc forums for a while, if at all, I wish you all well. I may scoop some earth systems, but maybe not. So many of my buckets have cracked since the start of my setups, its far too much stress. I can only imagine its the same plastic, and I know a few others with the earth system mentioned the plastic is cheap as well. The nutrients are very nice and even with coco they have surpassed all other products tested thus far. +1 for roots Organics coco medium testing results!!!

Anyhow, laters..I'll be over in coco

H

hogan400

Shady, thank you. How ya been? They sent this thread to the coco forums. I felt it was funny but I imagine the moderators in the UC section dont want people to see how well a plant can grow in coco xxl with a few simple mods and absolutely no stress? I dunno, felt good pulling some logs again...hahaha

Latest posts

Top Bottom