10k,sealed room, coco roots, raceway table.

• Thread starter hogan400
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sox

sox

Reading throught posts like these make me wanna try coco/dtw in a room...I love me soil to death, but damn that table looks good.

H

hogan400

I pulled and trimmed and trimmed and pulled. Took me 9 days by myself, plus 3 more with some help, but it got done. First let me say all my little bumps and stresses were all for nothing. In the end the numbers were the best Ive ever seen done personally! Between the Uc and the coco, the coco killed it. And the quality was fantastic. I didnt take any additional pictures except for finished product because I had to hoe this bitch alone. Sorry guys no 8 week photos, I will take some finished product photos though.

First let me say the best I ever pulled until now, was 2 yrs ago w new bulbs, co2 and a.c. 1.59 per k

Second let me say, I now "believe" that 2+ per 1000 watts is actually possible and not just people talking shit! I wont post final numbers but I will say I accomplished more than I ever believed I could. Keep it simple and seal the room with a.c and co2 if you can. You wont regret it..

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

The sealed room is key! Badass setup bro, I bet those split systems were not cheap! I recently upgraded my A/C to allow the removal of ducting and venting, its amazing how much it opens the room up. Great grow - 2+ per 1000 is extremely do-able ; )

deep buddy

deep buddy

wow hogan400 great job! im working on some girls in chow mix dtw in a sealed room. hopefully i can get a pull like yours. i bet that harvest was an asskicker, you do it by hand?

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Congrats on the mega harvest hogan! Sounds like you've found the sweet spot... Looking forward to this nug shots...

M

Marmaduke

good job man, curious to see some nugs shots and the new run. I WANNA BELIEVE, lol

H

hogan400

Greenleaf, yo man, you get some of my meds up north by chance? Raspberry and blackberry..If so, welcome to my show and if not, welcome anyways. hahaha
Shady, been hella busy and I got the photos soon!

coco is king. New run gonna be sick! 2+ft and flipping soon...

this Thread is closed after the photos and Ill be starting a new one. Thanks guys. day or two..

Top Bottom