• Tagged users None
H

hogan400

heres the lowdown...
IMG 6910
IMG 6913

H

hogan400

still recovering but teven the yellow funky is healing which is one of the things I dig about the Uc. When its good....Its really good! Ladies just blow up and get real healthy quick.

H

hogan400

Root repair.
.... these were started, developed rot and then pulled out of the hydroton and put into growstones. Then the roots continued to rot and even the new ones would not touch the water for weeks. I could see them growing and they would turn away from the water, and back up inside the baskets!
These plants were crispy, stunted, dead and I just kept them in here as a troubleshooting and learning experience. Now they look decent.
IMG 6911
IMG 6912

H

hogan400

Here is a plant that has a dark film on the roots but its not slime or rot. Its a light dust and maybe its the tea? It wipes off easily. It resembles rot but the roots are still growing quickly.
IMG 6914
IMG 6915
IMG 6916
Any one else have this experience?

H

hogan400

No clay pellets or hydro ton. I'm using growstones. It seems to be the color of them but also very light?

PrefersHam

PrefersHam

Ive been hearing alot of sediment problems with growstones. have a friend who is playing with them in an E&F system and he is regularly having problems with sediment in pumps. this is causing him to use pump filter bags. this was not one of the desired side effects.
Peace,
Ham

H

hogan400

Hmmm, Thats good to know. Thanks PH. Ill keep my eyes open on that. Just got back from a vaca in Cali and scooped some new gene's as well. Inferno Kush, WIFI, Purple AK, Alien, And a nice few Queens to try. Along with a few other regulars like Goo and Corleone..

My Uc is fucking lookin great again, and the tea was THE winner for me! Cant believe when I walked in and they looked so great and have super healthy roots after being away for a week+. Ill load some pics tonight.

H

hogan400

I will be flipping in a few more days. And here are some root photos. They look rather brown and ugly but I get the feeling its the tea. lol
IMG 6940
IMG 6941
IMG 6940
IMG 6941
IMG 6946

T

tipper619sd

looking great hogan I would love for u to take a look at my plants i think i burnt them but seems like u go these babies back on track.

H

hogan400

T619, I posted on ur thread and hope some of the ideas and thoughts help you. In this game theres a million ways to get down, not every ones style works for the next grower. I try to keep that in mind when posting. My room is growing inches a day now, it took me a while to get my Uc back in action. Patience and vigilance man! Fucking nightmare, but for me the "tea" was key. Only do it if you have rot. Imo its the only sure answer and a waste of time to try anything else. But I say that because I spent weeks and hundreds on new sterile products, and medias, along with foods and techniques that went no where. If I did the tea for $30 on week 1 like gettogro suggested, Id be harvesting right about now....I had a bacterial issue.
Good luck and if I can help I will.

H

hogan400

The Uc is crushing it. Flipped yesterday and These ladies look way better than my first rd with no stem rot or root issues. They are green, healthy, and I think these 6 I kept around troubleshooting will be epic this run.....knock on wood. hahahaha

Coin

Coin

Hey Hogan looking good I had the same issue of that mold in my res along the edges and top when I used H202 or used Chlorine but I had success when I used them in combination adding per gallon 5ml h202 29% and 10ml of chlorine diluted from (2 grams pool shock mixed into 1 gallon container of ro water) every third day

H

hogan400

Thanks shady.

Today I swapped nutes and added the new CCH2O cs nutrient line up. Bloom A/B to start.
its very clear and mixes well. After mixing and filling the system, letting run for a bit, I tested ph and it settled at 5.8. My ppm is 350 until I see them begin to feed. I mixed at 1.75ml per gallon part a, then 10 min later part b, and then 10 min later 1ml of magical, since I use r.o. water.

Added my tea, and this time the plants are way hardy. Very happy with the nute line up, and the water is completely clear even after tea and magi-cal. Ill shoot some pics tonight. Roots look healthy and the odd "buckets fudge bacteria" the tea was killing is clearing up too. Lol.

Feeling pretty good

H

hogan400

The Uc is killing it and outpacing my coco by double. I get an inch in coco and 2 in my Uc a day now! Ladies are scarfing the food down...

pics soon

PrefersHam

PrefersHam

Thanks for the pics man. Im enjoying the view.

Peace,

Ham

H

hogan400

updates, day5 of flip, and a little lower cleanup mess I need to tend to.

IMG 6959
IMG 6961
IMG 6965
IMG 6964
Top Bottom