10k uce 15xxl raspberry kush, GDP

• Thread starter hogan400
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hogan400

Thanks Cap, its been real. The Uc has been a bitch and I felt it all worked out with "tea", but the bucket crack is hard to take. Thanks man, you showing up here once in while makes a difference! The strains are a mostly one with 3 ex singles added in for testing. All are solid except 1.

Dank, like your idea. Pretty basic but also adds that little bit of tech to it. Way smooth. So its a dtw, drip into coco/chow, finishing off with a rswc in the bottom? Looks pretty wild my man.

I just switched to left over dmaster and moab. Hope this solves it, I fucking hate to change nutes in the middle of a run but it had to be done.... we will see. I had a little heat from the lamps on the tops but not enough to stress em. Pics are next

H

hogan400

Update photos of the 1 off the wall plant and a few that just started to do the same thing. So its either nutes or environment. The Uc is gettins c.s and no issues. The coco is cns17 ripe and hella issues.
IMG 7087
IMG 7088
IMG 7089
IMG 7090
IMG 7091

H

hogan400

You can see the one plant in the middle is fucked but the others are just starting to do it. Only change is adding a tough more epsom and switching to ripe. I did add 3 gallons of left over tea, maybe it had a ton of nitrogen? Fuck, stressin me out man!!

AdvancedBioHydroponics

AdvancedBioHydroponics

i cant wait for the response. i bet its no less than 1000 words.
peace,
ham

What a asshole! I was trying to help. This forum seems slap full of attitudes like this "prefers Ham" retard, that is SUCH a good nickname BTW....ROFL!!.....what a real JOY it must be to be around a person like that all the time!!

You should be flushing IMO, usually around week 6 you want to start backing down on the nutrients. You do not want to use the tea or bacteria products at all late in flower either as the bacteria in the tea will produce nitrate nitrogen which the plants LOVE!!

Looks like you really turned things around! Nice work!

dankworth

dankworth

You can see the one plant in the middle is fucked but the others are just starting to do it. Only change is adding a tough more epsom and switching to ripe. I did add 3 gallons of left over tea, maybe it had a ton of nitrogen? Fuck, stressin me out man!!
Dude straight up overdose on tea I bet. I have done shit like that, and yes a ton of nitrogen.
That makes sense.
BTW my hater buckets are non-recirc. Couple gallons for the dwc roots of the 20% runoff from the topdrip is turned over by being added to, and the runoff running off. So it is always being refreshed.
No recirc recirc is bad adds to disease risk.
My system contains multiple insurance policies, one of them is dtw not recirc.
All the buffers for safety we can get while still getting dwc level performance.
Recirc would fuck it all up.

H

hogan400

Advanced & Dank,
That was the only thought that really came to mind, the nitrogen boost from full strength earth worm cast tea. I made 5 gallons and used a gallon in the Uc, then dumped the rest into my coco nute res, twice in one week. Must have been more nitrogen than I expected. It was a day or two after that I noticed extra tips and fluff. They seem to be pretty happy now and I mixed up high p/k late bloom feed flushing all the other stuff out. around 750ppm with r.o.

I decided to switch away from micro and cns bloom/ripe and epsoms. I went back to my left over 5 gal jugs of dutch master gold A/B and moab, with a touch of calimagic, the ladies are happier. I peeped the numbers and there are a lil more micros. BUT.... I still need to find jacks micro.

Dank, that makes sense on the recirc fuckin shit up. Im just worried about it staying too wet under the smartys. Even if I do it for one run as a test. Seems Deacon is having fine success with the mod.... Maybe there is some hempy action with the roots, but is that bad? Maybe an airstone is the bonus ringer?

dankworth

dankworth

Advanced & Dank,
That was the only thought that really came to mind, the nitrogen boost from full strength earth worm cast tea. I made 5 gallons and used a gallon in the Uc, then dumped the rest into my coco nute res, twice in one week. Must have been more nitrogen than I expected. It was a day or two after that I noticed extra tips and fluff. They seem to be pretty happy now and I mixed up high p/k late bloom feed flushing all the other stuff out. around 750ppm with r.o.

I decided to switch away from micro and cns bloom/ripe and epsoms. I went back to my left over 5 gal jugs of dutch master gold A/B and moab, with a touch of calimagic, the ladies are happier. I peeped the numbers and there are a lil more micros. BUT.... I still need to find jacks micro.

Dank, that makes sense on the recirc fuckin shit up. Im just worried about it staying too wet under the smartys. Even if I do it for one run as a test. Seems Deacon is having fine success with the mod.... Maybe there is some hempy action with the roots, but is that bad? Maybe an airstone is the bonus ringer?
They will rage harder with air. More air=harder raging.
I personally would not want smartpot fabric down there myself. But that is just me.

H

hogan400

Rollin'
Oh hot damn, when is the chop?
Petty quick. gonna have to do this one in stages....

rrob
the problem with your plants is being caused by to much heat
I apreciate ur input rrob, however the room temps are controlled very well. I have 2, 2 ton minisplits, plenty of circ fans and excessive overhead fans between the bulbs and tops. I had 3 problems with this grow...

1, I added too much tea mid 5th week with excess nitrogen. (streeeetch)
2, My damn dog gave my plants a boost in lighting when he hit the timer with his tail.
3, The Uc plants were damaged beyond belief early in veg, and I stuck it out to test ideas for root problems.

You see, I had severe bacteria problems causing root rot, 2 plants roots never quite take off. I'll load photos after harvest. These will have a slight diminish in return, but did ok considering it was a troubleshoot run. I agree on the coco side, plants a little close to bulbs, but at leaf temp plants were still less than 88*, thats moderately acceptable. The visible curl and twist is from having many root issues causing feed stresses throughout my grow. I could have tossed em, but I wanted to troubleshoot and push myself with this system....Overall the Uc turned out ok. Figured it'd never make full term with "these" damaged ladies....

derelict

derelict

hogan dude, this thread is exceptional. that room chock full of plant with big phat buds all over them...daaaaaammnnn!!! :D

H

hogan400

Smokie,
so what solved your water issues?
Tea, I was nervous to brew it for my Uc because of others noted failures. It occurred to me some failures were possibly from the back and forth of sterile to tea and such. I always recommend a plan of action, to adhere to it for learning and future performance while taking notes. I knew after 6 weeks of slime, that sterile wasnt working "this" time. I brewed tea and sused it the whole run. Turned out good. The "problem" was a bacteria that still makes its way thru the r.o! Came from local water supply and effected lots of locals.

derelict
hogan dude, this thread is exceptional. that room chock full of plant with big phat buds all over them...daaaaaammnnn!!! :D
Thanks man, I really owe this to the farmers that posted info to coach me on "proper teas" for water culture, because not all teas are equal. Cap and Getto posted much info that I read and took to heart. Several others as well like shady, budgoggles, all4freedumb, so many.

not done yet, still working....

I want others to know the tea I ended up brewing worked very well but That bucket crack mid 2nd run pissed me off!!

skuzz99

skuzz99

that is a hella room o dank bro! i'd b creamin my pants if that was mine lol

H

hogan400

RollinE,
Im gonna hit off a full round of coco in 7 or 10 gallon aeroframes. Debating on using my 15xxl evo, dtw with a pump and airstones for a lil hempy action, or use my table, and make it longer. I def like Dmaster more then cns-17 coco. Add epsoms, tea, sweetener, and left over cch20 booster, kinda dig on it right now. Clear, odorless, goes a little ways and effective in packing weight. I had better numbers with D.master but the plants went thru total hell so its not a comparison.

skuzz99, thanks man. I had a few problems with the Uc early ,and some excess tea nitrogen and a timer issue late. Yeah, I feel pretty stoked this coco turned out nice.... so far...I took a few samples and will report the coco results. I like my room!!

The Uc Raspberry kush and Gdp turned out bomb as always. I like how lowers blow the fuck up and smell incredible from the Uc. Slight berry, earthy, dankness that will penetrate any storage device I have used including mason jars. Cant wait for coco results man!!!!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Hogan, despite all the obstacles you came through like a champ! Yeah I know that cracked bucket was bad, but you have enough experience in the uc now that if you ever decide another go, I'm sure it will be smooth as butter...

derelict

derelict

yeah dude, your results are exceptional. any problems along the way you've done a great job of rising above. more power to you man.

Top Bottom