10x10 9600 watt LED grow

• Thread starter firstcontact
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

firstcontact

Dude... shit, 14 grams aday? How about you take a break for a month or two and clear your brain, I bet you sound retarded 24/7 IRL. I like taking breaks, hurts the first week but then you realize what weak passive bitch you been last couple of months compared to when your clean and have a clear and quick mind. No offense just personal expirience. Currently Im 2 months off going for 2 more months

no i dont sound retarded irl... lol. also my mind is fine, i appreciate the concern.

F

firstcontact

LUCKILY, my lack of a tolerance issue is probably due to the numerous strains that I have kept. If I continue to mix things up, I never ever experience tolerance..PLUS I dab all day long (retired and need to stay medicated and thus pain free). It has been over 3 years of 24x7 consumption and no problems at all. I do remember tolerance though...back in the day, when we had only one strain to smoke at a time..Mexicali Manure..LOL

i dont dab i just smoke flower. i did have a rig last year and i did smoke less flower but i couldnt function dabbing. im a highly functional smoker so anything that makes me feel like a zombie is a no go. i enjoy smoking when i wake up after a shower and before work. if i dabbed i wouldnt be able to work.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

i dont dab i just smoke flower. i did have a rig last year and i did smoke less flower but i couldnt function dabbing. im a highly functional smoker so anything that makes me feel like a zombie is a no go. i enjoy smoking when i wake up after a shower and before work. if i dabbed i wouldnt be able to work.
Dabs are like flower..I have wake and bake dabs, mid day strain dabs, and knock me out strain dabs.
Each jar is a different rosin strain.😜
20191229 141556 resized

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Dabs are like flower..I have wake and bake dabs, mid day strain dabs, and knock me out strain dabs.
Each jar is a different rosin strain.😜
View attachment 925378

I have been mainly pounding one strain of my outdoor just cause I have 5 gal buckets of it gamma sealed in turkey bags 🤷🏻‍♂️ I do have a few other strains I should nail but been so busy with hockey season.

i recently started messing with cannagars
Basically I was xmas gifted this mold. I let 5 strains cure in the mold 3 days. Then I coated it with live rosin and wrapped cannabis leaves around it. Then I took a vegan hemp wrap non gmo whatever else the stupid wrapper said but it’s tobacco free and wrapped it with that for a nice clean look, and I coated it again with live rosin between leaf and wrap. Now I let it sit for around 7 days and final cure. This is a mold by rose supply company, and it’s pretty awesome. Prob should have just done a review thread for this but whatever - who didn’t want to see it?

2917D419 A2CC 4C89 97AB 93FEF325DEA0

CA765B40 4970 4077 A2AC DD379C614723

04D4CB5D 5378 4EC5 A17C 3D220EFF4F38
Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Yeah I can pull the stick out easy and then light it once it’s ready. They say these are amazing, slow burn should be a solid smoke. You pack it super tight and with all the rosin this should be killer. If you look on insta you can see im a basic B with this but it’s my first one😍

OdlaFett

OdlaFett

Wait when did jiujitsu and first contact become friends again what have i missed 🥰? Jiujitsu exactly like my, total bitch sometimes but funny and helpfull at the same time 😅

F

firstcontact

Wait when did jiujitsu and first contact become friends again what have i missed 🥰? Jiujitsu exactly like my, total bitch sometimes but funny and helpfull at the same time 😅
lmaooooo dawg i actually laughed out loud. yes we did it seems.

Top Bottom