10x10 9600 watt LED grow

• Thread starter firstcontact
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
needshelpguy

needshelpguy

I would also lst those plants in flower just to promote some of the lower buds to grow as the colas dont seem like the will be the biggest. I would believe some people might advise against that

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

For your next grow I would focus on getting 1-3+ ounces per square feet or around 0.8 grams per watt of light rather than amounts per plant. Keep updated with photos though still looks like some nice smoke. :)

F

firstcontact

@needshelpguy @OdlaFett you have inspired me to veg the 100 clones for 6 weeks then flowering in the one gallon pots. I think would that I should be able to get 1.5 grams per watt

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

@needshelpguy @OdlaFett you have inspired me to veg the 100 clones for 6 weeks then flowering in the one gallon pots. I think would that I should be able to get 1.5 grams per watt
I dont think you can vege 100 clones in that tent for 6 weeks i would go with 20 in that tent and flip when the leaves are almost touching , eg all space is covered, more plants doesnt mean more yield I learnt this the hard way I did 80 plants and yielded around 2.5 pound of non dense weed make sure you have plenty of airflow etc for your bud spots

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

I still think your biggest problem will be trying to jam to many plants into a small space im growing two plants in a 2.4x1.2m floor area each plant taking up 1.2x1.2m easily probably left them in veg too long and they had around 6-8weeks vege

F

firstcontact

I still think your biggest problem will be trying to jam to many plants into a small space im growing two plants in a 2.4x1.2m floor area each plant taking up 1.2x1.2m easily probably left them in veg too long and they had around 6-8weeks vege
Its 10 feet by 10 feet and 80 inches tall. It can comfortably fit 100 1 gallons bags. There are 31 3 gallons and 2 15 gallons with enough room to lay 4 adults that are 6'3 230 pounds on the open floor space.

I'll have to switch to a auto water system but it's very doable.

OdlaFett

OdlaFett

They look great, wish I could buy clones man. Yeah top them straigh away they are huge, make sure they have 3-4 nodes atleast tho. And then veg 3 weeks like you said should be great buddy!

Edit: btw how much is 1 clone? Cheaper if you buy more?

F

firstcontact

They look great, wish I could buy clones man. Yeah top them straigh away they are huge, make sure they have 3-4 nodes atleast tho. And then veg 3 weeks like you said should be great buddy!

Edit: btw how much is 1 clone? Cheaper if you buy more?

$1k for 50. I could get lesser genetics for cheaper but I prefer the quality

OdlaFett

OdlaFett

Ok so about 20$ for quality genetics and quite big, thats sounds like a very good deal, you save time and know what you get and they are rooted. Compare that to 10$ for a seed that might not even germinate, damn I wouldnt ever buy seeds again

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

Yeah I agree but I would not be buying 50 for 20$ each when at the end of the day they are just little plants I would buy one and vege it out to get the rest but since you already got them they look great, but I agree to wait a couple weeks till roots are more stable until you top :)

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

Its 10 feet by 10 feet and 80 inches tall. It can comfortably fit 100 1 gallons bags. There are 31 3 gallons and 2 15 gallons with enough room to lay 4 adults that are 6'3 230 pounds on the open floor space.

I'll have to switch to a auto water system but it's very doable.
I look forward to seeing your work going forward bro i agree it can be done but lots of work with that many plants jammed together if you were going to do 100 plants in that space i would go for SOG method an not top topping will make you lose more space in my opinion.
Good luck :)

F

firstcontact

I look forward to seeing your work going forward bro i agree it can be done but lots of work with that many plants jammed together if you were going to do 100 plants in that space i would go for SOG method an not top topping will make you lose more space in my opinion.
Good luck :)

I dropped my lights 8 inches so it's 14 inches from top of canopy. I also moved 2 additional clones per group and left the from seed plants in their own section. Ill post photos when they wake up

Latest posts

Top Bottom