10x10 9600 watt LED grow

• Thread starter firstcontact
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moshmen

Moshmen

I love how I can prep my next press while it’s pressing. It allows me to do a mini production and makes my time super efficient. I smoke a lot. And love my dabs so I try and get the best bang for my time. I have been getting great results, but I have NOT had a great time pressing hash. My next move is to start making lots of fresh frozen bubble and doing some of the cold pressing I have seen. That’s where it’s at imo

I gotta learn to make the hash first but ya everyone says that’s the shit!
Buzz has got the nice dabpress, I have the caged doityourself model, as I’m a fabricator and am making my own press. I use a 12 ton hand press now I tried the nugsmasher first but think I like this dabpress better

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

bro can you dm your press details I’m bout ready to upgrade and comparing what’s next😘

Then you add their pump and gauge..$135, but if you buy together..$65!

I looked and looked, but the price couldn't be beat. I almost went for the Best Value Vacs 30 ton, but didn't want to run air into the house. (A REAL BEAST!)

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

120u is what I press through. Thanks guys not that the gf is gone I can start making a new build
List 😂🤣

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I gotta learn to make the hash first but ya everyone says that’s the shit!
Buzz has got the nice dabpress, I have the caged doityourself model, as I’m a fabricator and am making my own press. I use a 12 ton hand press now I tried the nugsmasher first but think I like this dabpress better
I have a 10 ton H frame press in the garage, and was also testing the Dulytek 3x6 caged plates for them. IF I were to buy plates for the H frame again..they would be UN-Caged plates. I find the cage gets in the way..always! (Sold them too!) Haven't been in touch with them in a long time, but I was helping them with a few things. (The add-on jig for driptek, and the cold plate with drawer were my ideas! I know that the driptek jig has been a big winner for them.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Then you add their pump and gauge..$135, but if you buy together..$65!

I looked and looked, but the price couldn't be beat. I almost went for the Best Value Vacs 30 ton, but didn't want to run air into the house. (A REAL BEAST!)

I looked at em all ! Buzzer great choice the best quality at the most reasonable priced!

I do as well with my home model as a buddy back in Michigan does with his gigantic nugsmasher. It looks way kool! And you just push a button but I think my wax is better! Course I’m bias

Moshmen

Moshmen

I have a 10 ton H frame press in the garage, and was also testing the Dulytek 3x6 caged plates for them. IF I were to buy plates for the H frame again..they would be UN-Caged plates. I find the cage gets in the way..always! (Sold them too!) Haven't been in touch with them in a long time, but I was helping them with a few things. (The add-on jig for driptek, and the cold plate with drawer were my ideas! I know that the driptek jig has been a big winner for them.

When I get my custom press done the cages will come off mine as well! Lol

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I looked at em all ! Buzzer great choice the best quality at the most reasonable priced!

I do as well with my home model as a buddy back in Michigan does with his gigantic nugsmasher. It looks way kool! And you just push a button but I think my wax is better! Course I’m bias
The guy that I sold my powered press to is my grow student..I "met" him that way. He just sold the Dulytek DW6000 and bought the 12 ton Dabpress as well..He now also is loving manual pressing.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Like 6 mortgages for those of us living modestly in the midwest.

In US dollars, 4k is pretty much exactly 6x my monthly mortgage for a 1500sqft 3bdrm 2 bath home on an acre. I did build the house myself though. Rural Vancouver Island... I cant even fathom 4k on rent and another thou a month on weed, not to mention fifty dollar clones..
But hey, there are a lot of wealthy people out there... Its just a mindset and lifestyle I can not relate to lol.

Top Bottom