10X10 SOG Tentgrow

• Thread starter GrowMaster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Thanks for all of the complements everybody, please forgive me for ignoring this thread but it makes me sick to my stomach every time I see it or think about it, The DICKHEAD I did this grow for and thought was a friend ended up being a LYING 2 faced Back stabbing thieving PIECE OF SHIT SCUM BAG that I wanted to Beat into a Coma, but do to circumstances I had to let it ride :mad0233:........GM

Damn bro, that sucks to hear. Sorry you had to deal with a person like that, always a displeasure.

Good vibes and positivity your way man!

P

poohdo

sorry to bring up "bad taste in ya mouth" GM, but man this sweet ass thread.Thanks for all the info bro.

20kwDreamer

20kwDreamer

Thanks

Thanks for all of the complements everybody, please forgive me for ignoring this thread but it makes me sick to my stomach every time I see it or think about it, The DICKHEAD I did this grow for and thought was a friend ended up being a LYING 2 faced Back stabbing thieving PIECE OF SHIT SCUM BAG that I wanted to Beat into a Coma, but do to circumstances I had to let it ride :mad0233:........GM

I loathe working with people, I wish it could be like the online forums in real life. I have been out of the game for 3 years now because my "best friend" decided to throw out a 10 year friendship that I thought was thicker than blood for 30lbs of my work. Don't sweat it. Based on the stuff you've said I assume he cut you out before your contributions were reciprocated as you originally had agreed. Minor set backs, carry on!

Back to the topic at hand: Re-using soil in these beds. Do you just use a hoe and pull up as many roots as you can, amend and stir and back to work it goes? Have you considered running coco? I'm a rockwool > coco thinker myself, but for this type of bed coco seems ideal and would make the whole amending process moot.

Chin up bro. Thank you for sharing!

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

Love organics, simple builds that yield for a lifetime..........red wigglers....n-p-k from the table sans meat scraps, shredded cardboard.. and believe it or not hair from a barbershop!!!! This my friends is a symbiotic environment that your plants will thankyou for! Wonderful information being shared here thought id share too!

john martin

john martin

Cool thread, sorry for the bumping of ancient thread, but I am a little confused here...

This was a comparison of Two 1,000W lights Vs. Two 600W lights?

I don't understand why it would be expected for 1200W to compete with 2000W? (especially when the 600w are too high up to boot)

With that said, I have one flower room that utilizes 8x 600w lights and if I am missing something here, maybe I might consider switching to 4 1,000w lights or something...

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Cool thread, sorry for the bumping of ancient thread, but I am a little confused here...

This was a comparison of Two 1,000W lights Vs. Two 600W lights?

I don't understand why it would be expected for 1200W to compete with 2000W? (especially when the 600w are too high up to boot)

With that said, I have one flower room that utilizes 8x 600w lights and if I am missing something here, maybe I might consider switching to 4 1,000w lights or something...
I'll shoot that down for ya,
It's all about your variables in the grow room, if the 2 600's are getting optimal room temps and the 2x 1000 well over causing pyrgium and all kinds of problems then not only will the 2 600's out produce the 2 1000 watts but the quality will be like day and night.
With growing everyone always thinks more light will give me more money and weed but with more light you need more ventalation bigger fans ac's. That's when stealth mode gets thrown out the window in most houses lol

Top Bottom