11 strain grow

• Thread starter norcal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

norcal

Shady- thanks! It's only just begun!! These next few weeks are going to be a busy time for us.

N

norcal

9 out of 11 seeds are showing taproot within 24 hours! Getting excited for the Tahoe OG.

As with the other strains, i'm trimming the Casey Jones now. VOODU2 and Blueberry Trainwreck are curing in mason jars. So that's group #1

In group #2, Grape Krush has been flushing for almost a week now and will be harvested in about 4 days. She's purpling up nicely- not so much on the lower branches but the top buds are beautiful w/ the purple and green hues. All of the other plants just started being flushed yesterday, so they will be being harvested in, at the earliest, a week from now or longer depending on trichomes.

Group #3 is still getting shooting powder, but will soon follow group #2 considering they're only 5 days behind.

We also started two more plants, an Alaskan Thunderfuck clone we got from a friend, and another Blueberry Trainwreck [which we will be keeping a mother of].

N

norcal

Grape Krush

Grape Krush @ 60 days flowering- harvested today!!! :character0029:

Grape krush harvest 003
Grape krush harvest 004
Grape krush harvest 005
Grape krush harvest 012
Grape krush harvest 021
N

norcal

Sorry

Haven't updated in a while, got caught up in harvest and trimming and lost track of the journal. Harvest is done- here's some updates and pictures of the strains!!
The room wasn't completely full and we had some really weak/shitty strains in the room but still haven't reached that 1 gram per watt. That is 1.4898 lbs but it is the biggest yield we have got in the room then again normally we do more of a perpetual harvest so never really added up the total. This next run I am expecting at least 800-900 grams because the room is a bit more full and we cut out some of those shitty strains. My GF is getting on now so if ANY1 is left I will post that link to TCC Tahoe OG grow.

From highest to lowest yield.
1. Strawberry Kush [[which is Strawberry Kush #1, and the “God’s Gift” we got was mislabeled and was the same]]: 67.2 g (SK#1) + 68.7 g (“Gods Gift”) = 135.9 g
2. Blueberry Trainwreck: 63.4 g
3. Casey Jones: 61.5 g
4. Lavender: 56.7 g
5. VOODU2: 54.1 g
6. Grape Krush: 54.9 g
7. Amnesia Kush: 53.8 g
8. Cherry Pie: 40.9 g
9. LA Confidential [[2 plants labeled, one mislabeled “Cherry AK” which was the same, gotta love shitty collectives]]: 40 g [LA Confidential #1] + 31.8 g [LA Confidential #2] + 27.8 g [“Cherry AK”] = 99.6 g
10. Strawberry Kush #2 [[which was not the same strain. We dubbed it “Lemon Sunrise” for it’s lemony scent lmao, so we can distinguish from the other SK while talking]]: 34.1 g

Plus a jar of miscellaneous smaller bottom branch budlets, weighing in at 21.9 g

FOR A GRAND TOTAL OF!!:: 675.8 g , or 1.48988397 pounds

Pictures of buds coming up!

Krasi

Krasi

Great variaty of budz, what`s your favorite, i like the colour in the cherry pie

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

happy harverst n sikk nugg shots mang. man the truth out of alll the flavors u got down on i bet that amnesia or the cherrypie n maybe the btw is the tastiest but i could be wrong tough. quick question ya how u feeelng about the casey jones? da truth out of all the ones u did im really curious to see ur opinion on that srtrain how she taste n smoke compared 2 da rest

N

norcal

The Casey Jones had to be fake IMO or a horrible pheno. It looked like it the whole time growing but we could tell about week 6 it was airy as hell and didn't have a very good smell too it. Anyway we got rid of all the clones we had right away. It's really frosty, but the buds are super airy. Tastes really natural grassy, has a nice sativa high but nothing too amazing.

IMO I like the Lavender and BBTW the most. My GF has smoked most of the VOODU2- smells like cheese and tastes really kushy/hashy so I am assuming that is her favorite. It is definitely the strongest Indica we have by far. Grape Krush is delicious and tastes like earthy grape candy.

The Cherry pie looks pretty good but isn't that dense and doesn't have a great smell too it plus the yield is pretty bad on it so I doubt we will take it more than this next run. That being said I do enjoy the high it is the most sativa we have. It's really frosty and has the pretty magenta hues to it so we'll see. We have some in our flowering room right now and we trimmed the bottom branches up a bit more and topped her more to produce more colas- so if the yield increases then we might keep her around.

We also have some new strains that we are running through this time: Alaskan Thunderfuck, Bubba Kush, and Jack Herer.

We also have what we were told is a Pre 98 Bubba Kush clone, but she is still small and in veg so she won't be ran for a while.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Nice nug shots norcal! I'm diggin' the view from the jars... :cool

Latest posts

Top Bottom