115 gallon hempy bucket room

• Thread starter Confuten1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
What up farmers, this will be a grow journal of my 2nd run indoors The following is the room specs:

Room Size 8.5x9.5x8FT (built with 2x4s, r-13 insulation, and rigid styrafoam insulation inside the room)

A/C 12,000btu window unit (I originally had a 15k btu but I punctured the radiator while attemptin to install a drain for the water runnoff and 12k was all i could find in a pinch)

3x 1k quantum digi balasts with digilux hps bulbs. VERT STYLE BARE BULB(mexican cool tubes look at the pix ;) )

6 plants :

2x FIRE OG 18 Gallon hempy each. Both are 50/50 coco/hydroton, one is chunky coco and one fine coco.

2x Jack Herer 1 18 gallon hempy 50/50 coco/hydroton chunky. 1 25 gallon hempy 50/50 coco hydroton fine coco over

2x blueberryxwhitewidow 1 18 gallon 50/50 coco/perlite, and 1 18 gallon 50/50 coco/hydroton

I vegged all plants about 75 days, I was orginally shooting for a 60 day veg but had delays because I was battling root aphids and wanted to get the plants healthier b4 flip. Needless to say they are currently thriving!(happily optimistic but nerviously viligent)

I currently feed a modified H&G AquaflakesFull line. I am adding 4ml per gal Cal MAG, and I run a little more part A than part B, but after week 3 I will be running more part B than part A and completely tappering A out over a few weeks(im still expermenting so any suggestions are welcomed, I read JK suggests his patients to cut out A completely at wk 3 but I wuold like to research more of the details on how that is done, i.e. all at once or tapper off)

Im currently at day 18 of flower, I feed once a day till about 20% runnoff.

Enough of my Blah.blah.blah and on to the pixs: When i have more time i will pull out plants a get better photos.

Confu...

115 gallon hempy bucket room
115 gallon hempy bucket room 2
115 gallon hempy bucket room 3
115 gallon hempy bucket room 4
115 gallon hempy bucket room 5
115 gallon hempy bucket room 6
115 gallon hempy bucket room 7
115 gallon hempy bucket room 8
115 gallon hempy bucket room 9
115 gallon hempy bucket room 10
ronvmpc

ronvmpc

You got some amazonian females up in there. Nice early flowers my friend. Let the grow gods be with you.

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
RONV. thnx man, do u think these chicks need a hair cut? I trimmed up the bottoms, but im not sure if i should trim some of the inner growth and some light blocking fans. Thoughts?

Confu...

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
So hopefully i can get some help on my vegging gurls fir a sec.
there bout 1 1/2months old and very squat!! I mean Ive been trainin them hard and all the side branches are very thick and even but the overall size fir there age is concerning me! I have 4 jack herer and 4 fire OG, both grow lanky but not in my veggin gurls. As you can c frm the pix, i have 2 per 5 gal and i pulled them over on there sides but they jus arent gaining in height now fir a few weeks. Also on the leafs, the Fire OG have leaves that are twisting weird and this has me a bit concerned. I was fighting root aphids a month ago and im worried about a possible virus they may have gave the gurls, is that possible given what ive metioned?

P1040054
P1040055
P1040057
P1040058
P1040060
P1040062
Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
Below is the jack herer, these also have some wierd leaf patterns, no twisting but the leafs r not semetrical as they usualy r. and plants is growing slower than usual.
The last pix is of 2 fireOG that r growing as usual, taken as clones at a seperate time. These ones r only both 2 weeks into transplant, and growin bout inch a day or so. jus supercropped one today and topped. All veggin plants r in coco 100% and have ph of 5.8. feeding boutevery 2-3 days, and get very happy and perky when feed, so i was thinkin bout feeding more often. PPM bout 750

COnfu...

P1040070
P1040071
P1040074
P1040075
P1040077
P1040078
P1040079
P1040081
Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
Ohh btw, my temps in veg area have been getting a bit high up to 85 for a few hours a day and r under a 4 bulb t5 with some additional floros around aswell

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Opinions vary on cutting off leaves. There's a thread that discusses this. I'l try to dig it up.

Personally, I let them fall of naturally. Also, I cut off fan leaves that cover bud sites. There's also arguements that say the nutes that you water with are all the nutes the plant needs. To me that's saying that a plant doesn't need photosynthesis. That doesn't sit right with me. But that statement comes from a respected grower on this forum that knows a hell of a lot more then me. Let me try to find that thread.

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
Opinions vary on cutting off leaves. There's a thread that discusses this. I'l try to dig it up.

Personally, I let them fall of naturally. Also, I cut off fan leaves that cover bud sites. There's also arguements that say the nutes that you water with are all the nutes the plant needs. To me that's saying that a plant doesn't need photosynthesis. That doesn't sit right with me. But that statement comes from a respected grower on this forum that knows a hell of a lot more then me. Let me try to find that thread.

Thnx RonV, no need posting that thread link as ive read it. I am approachin it as u suggested. Im only pluckin the fans that r blockin buds sites . Oh and i did trim up the bottom 15% of the plant as this was not getting much light. Im still wondering if I should trim the inner 15% that is also not gettin light do to the plants getting so bushy.
Confu...

OGONLY

OGONLY

Yo Confuten1 I would say you're good to trim some of the inner fans as well. At the stage you are in (I'm at same stage with my girls too) there is still plenty of time for that inner space to be filled up with productive buds. If you thin it out a bit it will allow the lower shoots to grow into that space. Each shoot will have a series of nugs. The more light they get, the bigger the nugs.

My rule of thumb conserning trimming of branches or fan leaves is make sure not to over do it. Only cut a few leaves or branches per day. If you go and cut 40 leaves and or 10 branches in one day, the plant will not be happy. I try to lop a little something off of each plant nearly daily in weeks 1 through 3 of flower in order to keep them looking tidy and happy.

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
Thnx OGONLY, there so bushy I was thinkin more of taking of inner branches than jus fans. Espacially the Jacks. Last run they had so much larf, I got 2zips of bubble frm 2 plants. come to think of it, thats not really a bad thing!! LOL, im jus wondering if i could haVE created more buds by removing all that larf. it was like a half LB or more.

Confu...

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
so update, FIRST OFF I JUS SCORED SOME RASKAL WIFI today at NGC!! super stoked, I will be popping half the pack tomorrow. neways on to update:

Vegging plants, I think the answer of the funky leaves is the extreme temps and crazy humidity, in fact im pretty sure of it. anyone else have an opinion?

DAY 22 of flower

Basically im following the h&G aqua flakes feed chart adding 4ml of cal mag, I was running 3parts A to 2 parts B, and now I jus switched to running 1 part a 2 parts b. Im jus doing some expermenting, Last run some of my plants were real leafy so Im wondering if cutting back on the part A after week3 will help.
When should i cut out call mag? Im top feeding with a watering wand and pump once a day at lights on, till bout 20% runnoff, which is bout 3 gals a plant.

Neways, please feel free to comment, I seek constructive critism from u know-it-alls (please lol)

Confu...

P1040082
P1040084
P1040086
P1040088
P1040092
P1040103
P1040104
P1040105
P1040106
P1040108
T

Team Overkill

Looking good! What did you get off of your first round?

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
Looking good! What did you get off of your first round?

Overkill, Last round I got less than expected. First off I was in 5 gal containers(not big enough fir trees) and 2, i had root aphids ( i thought they were fungus gnats)3, I had a couple low yield strains in there(blackberry og, and sour kush from LAWC) so yielld was low less than .5 per watt. I can already tell yeild will b more this time. room is more full. Thats good cuze, me and my wife need alot of smoke. We are almost out frm last round.

Confu...

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
Yesterday I had to clean the room and do some matience so I had a chance to take some pix:
fisrt my pack of wifi!!( just flossing lol)

the the other pix r of my vegging gurls that look very haggared! the heat/ humidity is getting the best of them. other than AC anyone have any ideas of how to bring temps down like spray misters or something? I just suppercropped them and foliared.

Confu...

P1040120
P1040121
P1040123
P1040126
P1040127
Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
and on the the flowering gurls!!

Below is the bluberry x whitewidow, SHE IS A LEAFY BITCH!. what u c is after i trimmed off a bunch of leaves and lower branches, she is still to leafy. this is my last runn with her, pain in the ass to trim, and i got to make room fir better genitics

Confu...

P1040128
P1040129
P1040131
P1040133
P1040134
Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
next up is the beast! my Jack Herer in a 25 gal tough box! She blew the fuck up! I have a 4 ft wide door in my room and i almost could not get her out of the room! I love her but i think this will b my 2nd to last run with her. Im gonna replace her with a keeper or 2 from connasuier SSSDH X CHEESE cross.

Confu...

P1040136
P1040137
P1040138
P1040139
P1040140
P1040141
P1040142
P1040143
P1040144
Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
up next is the other Jack Herer in a smaller 18 gal container and the 2 fire OGs. I couldnt take these plants out the room so sorry fir the not so good photos. I know what ppl really want to c is the fire og. they are trellised up against the wall with string so they arent coming out untill chop. Ima try to get some flix at lights out. THey both are bout 6.5 feet tall and between the two side by side they take up a 9 ft long wall.

Confu...

P1040145
P1040146
P1040147
P1040148
P1040149
P1040151
hiboy

hiboy

Your def. getting some size on them ladies, buds really starting to fill out. Seeing that (bush not plant) is so tite you might wanna try to spread them branches apart . Might help you get light all around those stalks
hiboy

Hopefull Stoner

Hopefull Stoner

i didn't go through this thread yet, but was shocked to see the size of your hempy's .

a 5 gallon hempy will gro a 6 ft. plant. why did u choose to make them so damn big?

i saw u were only going to use 3 x 1,000 w for light.

no matter what i wish you well.

are you going to lst the hell out of them or something?

Latest posts

Top Bottom